Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

First BoyToyDoll ordered!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

First BoyToyDoll ordered!

Post by BelShanar »

So, as you may have guessed by the title of this thread, and something I mentioned in the original BoyToyDoll intro thread, I placed the first official order for a BTD.

She's going to be a Miss February edition, and I asked Matt to give her Green Eyes.

As you might well know, I have a thing for Dolls with red hair and green eyes. Asheni also has red hair and green eyes.

Which reminds me, I really should take more pictures of her.

In any case, I'm terrible at coming up with character names. The only red head anime/manga/game female character that I actually liked was Elhaym Van Houten from Xenogears http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_chara ... gears#Elly

The only other comic book based red heads I am aware of are Maryjane Watson from Spiderman, Jean Grey from The X-Men, Rogue (also from the X-Men) and Scarlet from GIJoe.

As much as I like these ladies, I don't really think they satisfy the concept and fantasy behind the doll I am getting. Though I do have to say that of the characters I mentioned above, I like Elly the most.

Does anyone out there have any ideas for a name for the sexy sultry girl who is heading my way?

I'll keep posting ideas as I come up with them too.

Thanks!

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

BelShanar,

How about Traceter which is an extension of Tracy.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Crazyhorse

Re: First BoyToyDoll ordered!

Post by Crazyhorse »

BelShanar wrote: As you might well know, I have a thing for Dolls with red hair and green eyes.

Ditto. :)
Does anyone out there have any ideas for a name for the sexy sultry girl who is heading my way?

Considering the toon-ish look of the dolls, How about Jessica?

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Tracy as in any specific Tracy?

And I've never heard the name Traceter before.

As for Jessica, I love the idea of naming her after Jessica Rabbit, but I once dated a girl names Jessica and it ended badly. So that one is a no go. Sorry.

Thanks for the initial ideas though!

GSS

Post by GSS »

How about Ruby?

Crazyhorse

Post by Crazyhorse »

BelShanar wrote:
As for Jessica, I love the idea of naming her after Jessica Rabbit, but I once dated a girl names Jessica and it ended badly. So that one is a no go. Sorry.
Pity, she's pretty much the ultimate in sexy redheads. :)

Hm, how about Ariel? She has legs for part of the movie right? :D But I guess the eyes are the wrong color.

[IMG]http://www.fortunecity.com/littleitaly/ ... l1.bmp[IMG]

GSS

Post by GSS »

GSS wrote:How about Ruby?
Or Maybe Rose?

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Eh, Aeriel not so much. Just didn't care for The Little Mermaid when I was young and in the age range it was intended for.

I like Rose. But I don't know if it would fit.

So far I like Elly, short for Elyham, the best so far. It had been a really long time since I either plaid Xenogears or read up on the character. I just read the article about her on wiki, and Ihad forgotten how much I liked her.

I know she's not a red-head, but I think my absolute favorite would be Aeris (I know its actually spelled Aerith). I really loved the purity and sincerity of her. Plus she was so beautiful it was hard to comprehend. Plus she has green eyes.

But I don't quite think that that name would quite work here.

Who knows. The good news is that I have plenty of time to get it figured out.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

BelShanar,

Tracy from the Cuff Links song from the Sixties.
Traceter is just a coined name. I used this in a small play I attempted to write, once. I think it is good to have a unique name.

If and when I get a doll I'll conjour up a name.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

Congrats on being the first order-placer. It's hard to be an early-adopter of any new product so i commend you for taking the plunge. They are definitely CUTE dolls. I love Miss February myself - she just looks so darn adorable in this picture: http://www.boytoydolls.com/feb003.html Anyway, sorry i dont have any name suggestions; in fact, i'm still trying to think of one for MY red-headed, green-eyed RD expected in March/April.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Congrats Bel, I am so excited for you. Miss February is really special. Sexy redheads....hmm...my favorite is Leeloo from The Fifth Element, but that name's already taken :D

At least you've got time to think of a good name!

Rainy

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

She's going to be a Miss February edition, and I asked Matt to give her Green Eyes.

As you might well know, I have a thing for Dolls with red hair and green eyes. Asheni also has red hair and green eyes.
I think we are of like minds good sir. I too have been asking Joe about customizing with green eyes and light eye makup to match my Ceilidh. I think these Boy Toys would make a good SD figure to a Realdoll or at least an anime version. I'm curious to see what march will bring. so I asked Joe to tell us when a month is about to sell out. So hopfully I can get a February if no other tickles my fancy. To your point of redhead Anime girls Probaly 95% of anime is going to have a redhead. Some of my favorite ones are. Kei from Dirty Pair. Tira from Sorcerer Hunters. Mizuho Kazami from Please Teacher. And Yuna from Maburaho. Have fun picking names. You have plenty of time to choose.

Euchre
Ex-Member

Re: First BoyToyDoll ordered!

Post by Euchre »

BelShanar wrote:
As you might well know, I have a thing for Dolls with red hair and green eyes.
I know what you mean :wink:
Euch
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

Congrats on the sweet doll let me know how the inserts work How about Lindsey or Milla? These are two gals any guy would do

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Wahooo!

Just got confirmation from Phoenix Studios that my order was received and that I have officially made the first order.

Also, my doll might be made before the end of January. They will contact me again when she is born (poured) and also when shipping is about to happen.

Though I still don't have a firm date quite yet, one more day has passed, which means I am one day closer to opening that crate to see her for the first time!

INFORMATIONS