Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BoyToyDolls Cost Too Much! Discuss Here

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

stacy718 wrote:PLAY NICELY or I will lock this thread, happy holidays
Happy Holidays to you too, Stacy.
I think this whole thread is nothing but massive B.S. that will go nowhere, can't we simply lock it NOW ?

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

I think this thread demonstrates that a lot of people are unhappy with the inflated prices of items in general and sex toys in particular.

The "cure" for this is to continue to seek the HIGHEST quality in a sex toy at the LOWEST price. This demand WILL be fulfilled as MORE manufacturers enter our country. I expect this to happen in the next few years. I think the situation that exists now in the sex toy industry is very similar to that which exists in the housing market....a giant "bubble" that is ripe for popping.

I could give MANY examples that I have seen of this on various items in use in daily life, but I won't do that here.

In the next two years, Americans will see some abrupt changes in the prices they are obliged to pay for the products of technology. Already, I've noted that retails are complaining that people are not spending as much in the stores during the days leading up to Christmas. There was a story in the news about how Toys-R-US is cutting prices up to 75% on SOME of their toys! No, they are NOT taking a loss on any of that! Even at a whopping 755 they are STILL making a nice profit...just NOT as much as they would like!

Most consumers will NEVER be told the actual production costs by a manufacturer. why? Because IF the consumer ever new how much profit was being made off of him, he would say "WHAT! I'm expected to pay that much for it and it only cost them HOW much!!!" at which point that would be the END of the sale!

Remember: Knowledge IS Power!

and

An informed consumer WITH choices can make SOME manufacturers VERY UNcomfortable!

technoguy

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Stef wrote:
stacy718 wrote:PLAY NICELY or I will lock this thread, happy holidays
Happy Holidays to you too, Stacy.
I think this whole thread is nothing but massive B.S. that will go nowhere, can't we simply lock it NOW ?

Lets!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Yeah, I think this thread topic has run its course.

Thanks everyone for playing and have a great time.

Please try to keep it civil as always and leave this issue at rest.

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS