Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BoyToyDolls Cost Too Much! Discuss Here

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Now now, not in the house, take it outside children!! We'll have dinner at exactly 6 p.m. Technoguy, U sit at one end of the table, Silicone, U sit at the other, Aunt Martha is going to sit between U both........if U behave she'll cook some of her famous chicken dumplin, green beans, hot apple pie & fried cockroaches.......I hope that gives U something to look forward to....now behave.
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Cmon People,

Administration has gone to bed and the comments made to Technoguy are way over the top.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

PLAY NICELY or I will lock this thread, happy holidays

Agony

Post by Agony »

The dolls are nice, but they are a bit on the expensive side. Its not something you would buy every day.

I would never charge my creditcard to get one a higher quality doll. Right now, you never know if you are employed in 6 months. Life is too uncertain.

I rather wait till i have saved up for most of it, then decide. For now, i use the time to learn about the different dolls.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

TG is right the price is high,
When you look at the price to make a doll like this.(7500) is high to ask.

But lets look at this
What drive the price of a item??? it is Necessity, Name, Demand, Availability, Stupidity, AND the want factor

All of us use this, We see something and our brains motor thinks of all this then drives us to buy or not. We can take out some of the stupidly factor, With a price like that its not a impulse buy.

Mat M. has always geared his items to the art collector, And the person with expendable cash.

I am sure Mat is just sticking to what he knows. Mat was born with a golden spoon.
So he works to get platinum.

The only spoon I was born with was the wooden spoon I got beet with.
So I work to get the plastik one. :lol: :lol:

Any way its a cute doll so if you have expendable cash of 7500 buy one if not don't get it,

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

itsme wrote: the price is high,

But lets look at this
What drive the price of a item??? it is Necessity, Name, Demand, Availability, Stupidity, AND the want factor.

All of us use this, We see something and our brains motor thinks of all this then drives us to buy or not. We can take out some of the stupidly factor, With a price like that its not a impulse buy.

Mat M. has always geared his items to the art collector, And the person with expendable cash.

Any way its a cute doll so if you have expendable cash of 7500 buy one if not don't get it,

That's me, and I am still not "sold" on the price.....however as a doll lover and an artist - I do want one.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

The price is holding me back too. I would have to sell one of my dolls to buy one, but which one. Ceilidh has the most personal attachment, but I bought Yuri to replace Ceilidh. I could get more money for a newer doll,but selling the older doll makes the most sence. I'm in a funk. time for bed.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

stacy718 wrote:
itsme wrote: the price is high,

But lets look at this
What drive the price of a item??? it is Necessity, Name, Demand, Availability, Stupidity, AND the want factor.

That's me, and I am still not "sold" on the price.....however as a doll lover and an artist - I do want one.

stacy718

But its true. A artest like you can take a light wate well bilt doll and do wonders. We all know this. We have seen what you can do with a heavy real doll.
I do agree the price is to high. Its the etxtra 500. That is over the top.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Wow, I had no idea that there would be this much discussion about the topic!

First off, and this has been mentioned. The new BTD is only 500 more than a RD when you consider that shipping is included in the purchase price.

Secondly, I think that it was alluded to that I am the "trusted forum member" who made the first order. Though I fully expect to report back that it is the "best (doll) sex ever", I wouldn't call myself that trusted forum member. I just happen to be a mod who also happened to pull the trigger on the decision process first.

That said, I do think its ridiculously expensive. Hell, I thought that the 2k I shelled out for a never used 1ST-PC was far more than I ever would for what is essentially a sex toy. Or even the 900 I paid for the 1ST-PC torso or COM Beta Test torso (4+ years ago mind you).

But this was the only opportunity I would ever get to own the FIRST OF ANYTHING. Plus I had the ability to pay for it. So I did it.

This new doll isn't for everyone.

Lets keep it cool and civil please.

Thanks!

scarecrow
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scarecrow »

Priorites.....

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

Oh, I feel so sorry for you guys having to pay all that money for a doll.

I feel as sorry for you, as you felt as sorry for us Europeans when I told you how much we would have to pay for the new Brigitte $US 10.036
22 Dec 07

Boy Toy Matts new doll $7500. Shipping $500 import tax $1312 Customs fees $88 TOTAL $US 9400

WOW, what are you all on about, the new Boy Toy doll is CHEAP. 8O

Merry Christmas.
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

siliconegrapes
Ex-Member

Post by siliconegrapes »

Hey Zazakell, that's what you get for trying to tax our tea!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That and the whole thing about you guys driving on the other side of the road... Feel our wrath! MWUAHAHAHAAAA!!!
Not all maufacturers can be trusted. PLEASE read the forums thoroughly to make sure you are dealing with a reputable manufacturer.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by zazakell »

SG,

I can understand about the Tax complaint thing, but tipping all that tea into the sea!
What a waste! 8O :x-mas:
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

TheConnoisseur
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TheConnoisseur »

artist69 wrote:

Everyone appreciate your doll tonight and make love to her or them no matter how much they cost. :D :D :D
Oh yeah.. sweet advice-

Oh What a Night!
Sincerely,
TC

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

ATTENTION ADMIN. AGAIN!

Thank you for deleting the offensive post SG made concerning me on page 4 of this thread. However, I noted that his post was then quoted in its entirety by Flavortang on page 4 of this thread.

I must now request that Flavortang's post on Page 4 which conttains the offensive SG post as a quote ALSO be deleted.

Thanks again.

technoguy

INFORMATIONS