teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes Black Friday Sale (2017)!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Cernunos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Teddy Babes Black Friday Sale (2017)!

Post by Cernunos »

Hi there, fellow TDF Members and Teddy Babes lovers!

Dave and Jenni at Eighth Wonder asked me to let everyone know that, in response to a great many requests, they'll be having a special BLACK FRIDAY SALE, with $200 off each Teddy Babe! The sale will last from Thanksgiving Day (23 November) through Cyber Monday (27 November). This is the biggest and best sale for Teddy Babes ever, and a very good time to add to your TB harem. :D

Just fyi, you can actually take advantage of the sale starting today. ;-)

Onward and upward!

Cernunos

Cernunos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Teddy Babes Black Friday Sale (2017)!

Post by Cernunos »

Since quite a few people are asking, Eighth Wonder is going through some kind of transition and has discontinued its smaller (standard) Teddy Babes until late next year (2018). I personally own four of the lovely little ladies (along with two deluxe models); and I guess this somehow gives our standard/classic Teddy Babes some additional value. 8) But, because of this, their Black Friday sale is for deluxe Teddy Babes only.

Cernunos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cernunos »

Sorry, ... Totally forgot to share the Teddy Babes website:

www.teddy-babes.com

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

This is great news! :D I seriously wish that I had room for another Teddy Babe as this will be a great time to get one.
Unfortunately, I just don't have the room. :(
But this will certainly be a great incentive for anyone who has always wanted a Teddy Babe to get one. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I haven't heard from Teddy babes in a long time. I hope they are O.K.. It's nice to see small businesses.
Too bad Doodman didn't work out. He was going to make stuffed dolls, then sadly, his father passed.
Doodman's Dolls- Christmas.jpg
Doodman's Dolls- Christmas.jpg (44.06 KiB) Viewed 3437 times

HanChiusMan

Post by HanChiusMan »

Cernunos wrote:Since quite a few people are asking, Eighth Wonder is going through some kind of transition and has discontinued its smaller (standard) Teddy Babes until late next year (2018).
Why is this vendor no longer active and participating in this community, here on TDF?

I own 2 TeddyBabes, one Regular the other Deluxe. I'd like to get a Deluxe Akiko. But the fact that they need to have TDF put a Yellow Warning Banner atop this page causes me to "wait and see". Most likely, she will not be my next doll, as planned, when I get my tax return.

If they're avoiding TDF they're avoiding us.

They're avoiding me.

And I don't like that.
-----------------------------------------------

My Girls:
88cm Sanhui Silicone Doll ~ "Han Chiu"
Sate Crude Plush #4 ~ "Ai Shino"
Sate Crude Plush #9 ~ "Undecided"
150cm Textile Doll ~ "Roxanne"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "Uma"
160cm Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Blue"
Sate Crude Plush #n ~ "GennyX"
150cm Pregnant TextileDoll ~ "Nikki"
Ebony Standard TeddyBabe ~ "Veronica"
Asian Deluxe TeddyBabe ~ "Liz"
160cm 1am Anime Fabric Doll ~ "Nicole"
160cm Light Ebony TextileDoll ~ "Yasmin"

Future: Another 88-100cm Small Silicone doll
Distant Future: DollSweet Silicone

Yes, I need all of those dolls.
Variety, spice of life, etc....

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

@ lovesblackwomen i think midiman said doodman stopped making dolls because he didn't like people using them as sex dolls, even though i believe he invented the siliplush for teddy babes ( if i remember right).

carlys_guy

Cernunos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cernunos »

<post has been removed, unsupported claims>
Last edited by Nescio50 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 3a / 10.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i believe they got the warning due to them not answering emails and not having a presence here on the forum, they put their best salesman out of business and he was 100 times more reliable them they are. when i wanted to buy one i emailed them three times over three weeks and never heard from them so i contacted the store in canada and heard from him with in hours. you want to do business you need to answer emails promptly even if it is only a question you can't ignore the potential buyers.

carlys_guy

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Jenni from Eighth Wonder has been extremely patient, thorough, and extremely considerate throughout the process of ordering my Tina Deluxe.

I've even been updated with photos of my doll being made where she inquired if I preferred the options or not.

I'm thoroughly impressed. She was also very timely with replies via email. I hope this information helps.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Although I had a few problems with the website and wish that they would offer additional contact options such as a phone number; I received my order without any serious issues.
So they are definitely NOT crooks and anyone who orders from them can feel secure that they will receive their order. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Cernunos wrote:<post has been removed, unsupported claims>
To sum up what I have seen, read and experienced over the last 3.5 years:

8w products are great imo, though there is always room for improvements (hint hint, skeleton...).
Responses to emails seem to vary, I cannot complain though, I received mine in no time.
Presence on the forums: basically non existent.
General contact to "the community": Same as above.
To me it seems they kinda live in their own world. They make and sell their products, minimize any other contact and public appearance, and sometimes do not seem to care much about anything else. I have no insight to judge, really, but for example the way they treated Midiman seemed just impossible to me.
If they'd work on their PR, I'd be glad, because they deserve better than this current discussion.

CU cuddly cuddling Lian

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Cernunos wrote:<post has been removed, unsupported claims>
TDF Management really hopes that past issues will be solved very soon. Please do not post unsupported claims targeting TDF or EW or anyone.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Huh, speaking of all that they finally got rid of the yellow banner thingy. However if you click on it instead of linking to the Teddy Babe site it still sends you to the yellow banner explanation page. Progress anyway I guess.

I only ever bought the one Teddy Babe, but I asked a few questions and got friendly, prompt responses and made a request that was accommodated. I paid with a money order (I can still remember being excited walking to the post office, haha) and even with the time it took for the mail to get to them she showed up in 9 or 10 days, which I thought was pretty impressive. To be honest I expected a couple of weeks. So I was very satisfied by the service, to say nothing of the product, which was pretty much life changing. I don't know how I got along without her for so long, lol.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Just my two cents.
I emailed 8th wonder for a new set of Carly deluxe lips and some latex nipples.
I briefly explained I had purchased her through Midiman a couple of years earlier and was active on the forums.
Jenni said she would gladly send me those items free if I paid postage, and she did.
I have heard no bad feedback about 8th wonder from members purchasing from them, but that's just me.

Pete.

INFORMATIONS