teddy-babes.com

Okay, she is ordered.

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ToyotaTacomaMan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Okay, she is ordered.

Post by ToyotaTacomaMan »

I finally made up my mind and bought a Cindy Deluxe. I wanted to have some mods done before she shipped and was told Textile Dolls could possibly have what I wanted. But from what I saw on the T.D. website I was quite frankly disappointed. Teddy Babes have something special about them. I can only imagine cuddling with my new friend.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Okay, she is ordered.

Post by carlys_guy »

congrats on your order hope the wait isn't too long.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Congratulations! :glou: Hopefully you can post some pictures when she arrives. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Congrats TTM. :thumbs_up:
Yes they are very special, nothing compares with snuggling a TB.
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg (107.58 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
Pete.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Congratulations! Getting a Teddy Babe was probably the best decision I've ever made. You know those people who say money can't buy happiness? Totally proved them wrong. Turns out happiness isn't even that expensive!
ToyotaTacomaMan wrote:Teddy Babes have something special about them. I can only imagine cuddling with my new friend.
Just the way you said that... I'm pretty sure a Teddy Babe is the way to go for you. It almost sounds like you have one already! They're so friendly and affectionate and cuddly it's ridiculous.

It won't be long until you get to meet her. For me I think it was only about 10 days or so, and I paid via mail, so I was really impressed with how fast that was. Before she gets there though, you might have to do a little shopping so she has something to wear when she gets home. Get her whatever you want, but I think pajamas are especially important for a doll as cuddly as a Teddy Babe. Maybe it's a person preference, but I'll put in a specific plug for satin pajamas. It somehow seems to make her even more cuddly! Plus it helps protect her from sweat and skin oils so she stays clean; if both of you sleep naked you'll probably have a harder time keeping her clean (me and Audrey both wear some kind of pajamas). Like I said though, somehow I think they're more cuddly with pajamas anyway. Audrey just wears her pajamas about 95% of the time, but it's fun to have a few other things for her to wear when she's not too lazy to get out of bed if I get a day off. And of course she might need some sexy underwear in case she's feeling frisky (although she'll already have one skimpy outfit when she gets there, so it's not an emergency). Be a little careful of black clothes or other dark colors. Wash them a few times or else don't leave them on her for a long time. I got careless and stained Audrey a little one time, but some Resolve carpet cleaner got her mostly cleaned up again.

Might want to look into some hair care supplies as well. Or if you're lazy like me, Audrey has her sleeping wig, which is kind of a wreck, and then a couple of nice wigs when she wants to get all dolled up.

It also may be a good idea to check out the eyelid thread. A sleeping Teddy Babe is extra adorable, especially when you wake up and she's holding on to you just sleeping peacefully. Highly recommend making her some eyelids. It's super easy, and even though I'm not very artsy it seems like it works out.

I thought I'd also mention that when they're new a Teddy Babe can be a little stiff. After a few weeks of cuddling she'll get much more flexible and softer as well. Go easy with her until she loosens up a little.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Good advice JT.
I'm a bed wig guy too, when it comes to hair care, it's far easier to keep the good wigs for above the blanket time.
I find they don't generally need the little safety pin that comes fitted from new.
Unless of course the mood takes you out of the blue, spontaneity with a TB is difficult, but there are ways around that, and well worth the little extra effort.

Pete.

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

@ToyotaTacomaMan,

How'd you make out my man? Did she live up to your expectations?

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

He made a new thread when she got there: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=91886

No pics though, unfortunately, and he hasn't really given a further report. Probably too busy cuddling, haha.

INFORMATIONS