teddy-babes.com

Smuggled her in to the Holiday Inn!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Smuggled her in to the Holiday Inn!

Post by Zang »

An opportunity for a weekend road trip came up recently, and once again I decided to take my original-size Teddy Babe Jayna along with me -- but this time, I would take pictures!

And before the trip, I also looked into buying a more proper (and more inconspicuous) way to transport a doll between the car and the hotel. (Not that the hotel staff would have strenuously objected to my little doll room partner, but anyway...) During previous road trips, I used to "cocoon" her completely in a blanket.

So I found this good-quality "Rockland" brand travel bag, priced between 30 and 40 US dollars. It is 40 inches (101 cm) long, and also features zippered pockets on one side, strong carrying straps, a retractable pull handle, internal bottom reinforcement bracing, and three wheels on the bottom. Being an original-size Teddy Babe (circa 2008), busty little Jayna measures 48 inches (122 cm) tall, and tucks easily inside the bag just by bending her knees.

Come on out baby, we've made it, we're inside!

But what's the first thing she does? Secure the TV remote. :razz:

Well, that's a bigger bed than we're used to!

Four big pillows, and lots of room for frolicking.

It's a first-floor (ground floor) room, so the view outside isn't much to speak of.
But that's okay... a sexy cutie of a Teddy Babe is nourishment aplenty for my eyes! I love her long-time, yes I do. :lilangel:

So once the weekend is done, she's packed up again and we make it back home, where Saffron has been so patiently waiting for us.

That was fun... but it's good to be home again! :D

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Smuggled her in to the Holiday Inn!

Post by Mr Franz »

That's the best excuse to buy a fabric doll I've every seen! :multi:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

A real fun while traveling with the babes :multi:
Just too perfect :thumbs_up:

- SF -

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

always nice to see miss jayna is saffron going to travel also?

carlys_guy

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Travel doll is the greatest. For multiple day stays be sure to put out the "do not disturb" sign but also put away you companion.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I took my Teddy Babe Michelle with me when I had to go out of town a while back and it definitely made my motel stay a lot nicer to have some familiar company with me. :D
I transported her in a large military style duffel bag that I got from the Sears website that is about 50 inches long and wide enough that any standard size Teddy Babe would be comfortable.
Although she was comfortable, I don't think she liked being stashed away. I had to explain to her that it was necessary because some people might not approve of Teddy Babes. Which of course came to a shock to her as she couldn't understand why. She was like "They don't approve of Teddy Babes?! What the hell is wrong with those people?!" 8O
I explained to her that I don't get it either. But that's humans for you! :(
But anyway, her presence made the experience a lot nicer. I hardly ever spend the night away from home; but if or when I do so again; she will certainly accompany me. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Enjoyed reading this, looks like it was so much fun!! I so wish i was able to bring my sweetie with me when i have to go away without it being too obvious! Yet another great reason to own one of those lovely ladies!

Love the picture with Jayna looking out the window, looks like she really enjoyed the trip too!

:glou:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

If you wrapped her in a garbage bag, nobody would know.
If someone did see part of it, they'd just assume it's a stuffed animal.

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

A garbage bag?!? :roll: Come on LBW, no good doll deserves that indignity!

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure some of us have already found some large duffel bags or golf bags useful for discreet transport of the smaller, more lightweight dolls, like Stewie mentioned.

It occurred to me that besides the smaller standard-size Teddy Babes, a wheeled travel bag like mine could likely serve as transport for a variety of dolls in the 100 to 135cm range, possibly even a 140 or 145 with the doll's head removed, and possibly also dependent on how well the doll's legs can tuck up toward her body if needed. I couldn't find a maximum weight rating for this travel bag, but if you can't lift the doll from ground level into your vehicle anyway, then it's probably too much trouble to even try!

Grasowka

Post by Grasowka »

Hi Zang,

Jayna seems to have enjoyed the short trip. I currently intend myself to travel with one of my plushy ladies and will look for a suitable duffle bag.
Thanks for sharing your experiences... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers,
Grasowka
She drives my crazy, uh-uh, like no no-one else, uh-uh, she drives my crazy and I can't help myself...

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5678

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

Traveling with a doll is so fun and great. I used to travel a lot with a PIB, in a big hockey bag. Now that i only have a male RD i can't travel anymore with dolls. But it will always be very good memorys.

:thumbs_up: :)
thanks it was a pleasure to read this post.

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Fist bump, bros!
Since Lian shares my life, I have exactly and precisely slept for two nights without her. In over 3¼ years. Which means, she goes on every holiday or work related trip with me, allover Germany and some of Europe. These two nights without her I absolutely had to share a room with a clueless buddy... better keep it that way. :lol:
Since I do not like bending her more than necessary, I also had to find a big enough bag, suspicious or not...
This did the trick for us here. It's available in Germany, UK, US and probably elsewhere. Our older version is all black though, but does that matter?
And once we are far enough from home or other ppl that know me and might not like her, the bag stays empty anyway... :wink:
20140930_105357.jpg
20140930_105357.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
20140930_105337.jpg
20140930_105337.jpg (377.37 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
(older pictures, but you get the idea...)

CU cuddly and Lian

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

This was such a nice adventure to share :). I always wondered how people would react if someone would walk in a hotel with a full size doll in a coffin made of plexi, like a display box maybe. I bet it would be a good conversation starter :)

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Now I'm thinking about all the nights I've spent alone in hotel rooms... Man, you've got the right idea. lol :D

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

This made me remember the last organic chick that I stayed in a hotel with. We were banned from one hotel when she went in the bathroom and tried to kill herself and ALMOST got banned from a second one when she was running up and down the hall at 3 o'clock in the morning banging on doors to see if anyone had any pain pills for sale! 8O
So this is why I will only stay with a Teddy Babe these days. They are a LOT less drama. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS