teddy-babes.com

My new Teddy Babe - Joy

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: My new Teddy Babe - Joy

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

JustOnePot wrote: I'm definitely on the lookout for some nice pyjamas for her and hope to find a suitable size that will fit well. I agree with you that satin could be good due to Joy's asian-esque appearance, or a small kimono style wrap perhaps.
That's how I keep Lexy dressed for sleeping. There's also the added benefit that in the early morning hours when a bit of light is beginning to enter the room, she looks a bit "Asian" despite her red hair and green eyes. So with her black satin pajamas, she takes on the look of a Chinese girl in a Kung-Fu type outfit.
Which in fantastic as it's like having two different Teddy Babes for the price of one! :D
JustOnePot wrote: I've tried sleeping with Joy in my arms a couple times, sort of on top of me but to one side with her head turned and resting on my chest, her arm up across my opposite shoulder and it works quite well.
That's the same exact way that I sleep with Lexy.
And the great thing about Teddy Babes is the light weight allows their position to be changed with ease. So if you want to lay on your side it will take no effort at all to put her on her side so that you can snuggle with her face to face. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

A lovely lady indeed, congrats JustOnePot.
Yes, I often sleep exactly the same too, but I do love to spoon. :)

Pete.

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Thanks Tyr and Ark Angel. :)

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: So if you want to lay on your side it will take no effort at all to put her on her side so that you can snuggle with her face to face.
Yes, I have tried this now and it works great. I find though that because it's summertime, it's a bit hot at the moment and I have to turn her away after a while, :( but I'm hoping during the winter I'll be able to keep Joy close all night. ;)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

JustOnePot wrote: I find though that because it's summertime, it's a bit hot at the moment and I have to turn her away after a while, :( but I'm hoping during the winter I'll be able to keep Joy close all night. ;)
Yeah that can be a problem this time of year. :( Which is so sad as Teddy Babes demand to be cuddled and snuggled. :puppydogeyes:
I'm mostly concerned with sweating on my Lexy and staining her, so I keep her in a pair of black satin pajamas to help keep her clean.
But here's to the arrival of cool weather! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
JustOnePot wrote: I find though that because it's summertime, it's a bit hot at the moment and I have to turn her away after a while, :( but I'm hoping during the winter I'll be able to keep Joy close all night. ;)
Yeah that can be a problem this time of year. :( Which is so sad as Teddy Babes demand to be cuddled and snuggled. :puppydogeyes:
I'm mostly concerned with sweating on my Lexy and staining her, so I keep her in a pair of black satin pajamas to help keep her clean.
I'm guessing you guys are aware that some dark clothes stain, particularly if sweat is present, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
I find a pure cotton t-shirt and skirt (or pants, dress etc) help keep my babes feeling cool in the scorching Aussie summer, and readily absorb sweat or whatever.
A tight hole in some full cut cotton panties to fit around the insert, helps keep her lady areas clean.
A spray with Scotchguard fabric conditioner in err... high traffic areas, :wink: makes the plush water resistant and prevents staining, it's designed for velour furniture so is safe and odorless.
But don't worry about a bit of sweat & dirt, I've found they clean up pretty easily if you stay on top of it.

Pete.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks Pete! Great suggestions! :thumbs_up:
Although I try my best not to sweat on my ladies, I rely on the pajamas as a sort of safety barrier. Just in case.
It's always a good idea to watch for staining with the darker colors. But so far, everything has been fine. :D

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Awe congratz and love her.... She is a ''JOY'' to look at... Love her name.. :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Thanks irishgirl. :)

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ARK ANGEL wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
I'm guessing you guys are aware that some dark clothes stain, particularly if sweat is present, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
I find a pure cotton t-shirt and skirt (or pants, dress etc) help keep my babes feeling cool in the scorching Aussie summer, and readily absorb sweat or whatever.
A tight hole in some full cut cotton panties to fit around the insert, helps keep her lady areas clean.
A spray with Scotchguard fabric conditioner in err... high traffic areas, :wink: makes the plush water resistant and prevents staining, it's designed for velour furniture so is safe and odorless.
But don't worry about a bit of sweat & dirt, I've found they clean up pretty easily if you stay on top of it.

Pete.
Thanks for the tip on keeping plush dolls clean. I was concerned about sweating myself. Since I am looking into my first doll purchase, I know this isn't too much of an issue with TPE and Silicone dolls. They are usually cool initially too, but will warm up. Plush dolls pretty much get to temperature immediately, but on a very hot, humid day?

Scotchguard on the high traffic areas, huh? You mean the "Mid-town Tunnel?" Yeah I gotcha! Lots of traffic going IN and OUT of there.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Congrats JustOnePot your plushie Joy will always be a sweety to cuddle. Even though i have many other dolls TPE and silicone. These Teddybabes are so much fun to snuggle with they truely are snuggle monsters beyond compare. Welcome to the world of Plush :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

JustOnePot

Post by JustOnePot »

Thanks KarmaMusic, the feel of these Teddy Babes is excellent. :)

Slave to the plush
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Slave to the plush »

Welcome to the family

INFORMATIONS