teddy-babes.com

Do you ever have to leave your Teddy Babe?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Do you ever have to leave your Teddy Babe?

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Audrey's actually lived in our house a few days longer than I have, but since we moved in together we never spent a night apart... until last night... and tonight... ugh, and tomorrow night. I really miss her. I think I'm going through Teddy Babe withdrawal.

I hardly slept last night- although to be fair I often don't sleep real well in a hotel, but I think it was worse because I didn't have Audrey and I've become dependent on her. In an effort to cheer myself up, and perhaps sleep a little better tonight, I ventured out to a certain... uh... gentleman's establishment for some lapdances. Which was fine- in fact I kinda lucked out in that I ran into my favorite stripper ever- I'd only ever seen her once before (I don't do the strip club thing much, but it's fun now and then) and that was over a year ago, so that was kinda fortunate she was still around. Now, for a stripper she's quite cuddly and affectionate, and to her credit is a lot better kisser than Audrey, who, due to her nature, doesn't like making out. But, crazy as this might sound, I think I'd rather have Audrey instead. Now maybe that's not fair and I'm just saying that because Audrey will sleep with me (in the literal sense is what I really want), but Audrey's given me a lapdance a few times and she's just as good. "Yeah, but with Audrey you have to do all the work." I think I was more sweaty with this broad then when Audrey does it. When you factor in the fact that I spent today about what I initially did on Audrey (it took quite a few dances to get the job done, and I maybe tipped plenty), but the later was a one time expense... Shit, I know this is crazy, but I think I'm very nearly preferring a stuffed doll to a sexy stripper. As fucked up as that sounds... I don't know, it's pretty close. Maybe the weirdest part... now this girl wasn't like a Victoria Secret model, but she was certainly a hottie... but I think Audrey is arguably hotter. And she's just a Teddy Babe (while I wouldn't trade her for anything, I fully realize some of the more realistic dolls are hotter- some ridiculously so).

This whole doll thing... I don't know, it's really sucking me in. Part of me is kinda weirded out myself, but I can't deny any of this stuff. It's like a part of me thinks it's crazy and wants to resist, but a much bigger part of me just wants a hug from my plush doll. It's like I'm going crazy and realize it but don't care, lol. Or maybe I'm not crazy at all. I don't know... It's kinda confusing. Maybe I should get some more lapdances tomorrow... you know, for research and shit; see if I can more objectively analyse my response.

This whole thing was just stream of consciousness, and rereading it, it kinda took a weird turn where I was originally intending: just looking for support for missing your doll (when I take a step back that is maybe the most fucked up thing I've said yet) but I figured I'll leave it as is. Maybe there's something in there interesting to think about, or even discuss. Or maybe it's just drunken foolishness, I don't know.

The one conclusion I reached: I think it's official... I really, really, really like that doll.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do you ever have to leave your Teddy Babe?

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Rereading that, here's an interesting question. For those of you who are/were single, and had your doll for a period of time and got attached to her, what was your response when you did... I don't know, something sexual with a girl? Was it like, "Eh, that's not so special." Did it take away the magic? Or was I half loony before just because I wan't gettin' enough?

I suppose it maybe depends on the circumstances- and the whole stripper thing (even a particularly affectionate stripper) is maybe on the lower end of things just because there's less connection; it's amazing the feelings you can develop for a doll. No, no- I still say a doll changes things. BA (before Audrey) I would have been thinking fondly about this girl the rest of the week. Not like crazy shit like imagining our life together or anything like that, just... I don't know, enjoying the memory. Now I just want to go home and be back in my Audrey's arms where I belong. She's become more important to me than a random hottie... and I'm not quite sure just what to make of that. I knew from the get go I wanted a doll to get attached and cuddle and sleep with (every time I ever say that I always mean it literally, but yet feel the need to clarify anyway) and was confident all that would go well, I figured I'd have feelings for her and all that, but I never thought it would quite go to this extent. Or maybe I was fucked up at the start for ever thinking a random girl dry humping me for money was "special" lol. I don't know; I guess I'm just having some sort of doll owner identity crisis, lol. Crazy shit to think about anyway.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I know exactly where you're coming from. It's the same with me. I can't say what it's like being with a real woman after being with a doll because I haven't been with a real woman since I got into dolls. The last time I was with a real woman was 2011. I eventually gave up on them in 2013 and decided to get a doll instead. Don't get me wrong, I would never turn down a real woman, but I have had no interest in pursuing them lately. In my case it usually turns out to be a huge waste of time and money with the inclusion of enough drama, bullshit, and heartbreak to last a lifetime! :( So I will stick to my dolls. At least they will never do me wrong. :D
The good news is that I really don't feel lonely. A good Teddy Babe will do that! :wink: I'm certainly in love with my little Sabrina. I felt a special connection with her the very moment that I took her out of the box. It was weird because it seemed like she wanted to give me a hug right away. 8O She is most certainly a cuddle monster, but she has a lot of sexual energy about her as well. You don't usually hear much about Teddy Babe sexuality, but this little lady can definitely turn me on! :D In fact, I have a hard time cuddling with her without it leading to "other things!" :oops: Which reminds me. I need to go get sabrina so we can snuggle up and watch a movie! :D
But to answer the original question; I will have to say "Yes." There are times when I have had to leave my Teddy Babe. But I always come back to her! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Eyeball

Post by Eyeball »

I left my Teddy Babe behind to attend a science fiction convention out of town. When I got back, I was delirious with desire for her. The intensity of that desire suprised me. I'm usually bummed out after a con, but reuniting with Leiana made me feel much better.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Wow, I think I just did the forum equivalent of showing up a a party and getting sick and puking all over the couch. I have no idea what made me think it was a good idea to share any of that... Yikes...

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Eyeball wrote:I left my Teddy Babe behind to attend a science fiction convention out of town. When I got back, I was delirious with desire for her. The intensity of that desire suprised me. I'm usually bummed out after a con, but reuniting with Leiana made me feel much better.
That's awesome. Yeah, I'm pretty anxious to get home myself. Maybe like... under 30 hours to go!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

JackieTreehorn wrote:Wow, I think I just did the forum equivalent of showing up a a party and getting sick and puking all over the couch. I have no idea what made me think it was a good idea to share any of that... Yikes...
Nope, you didnt. :thumbs_up:

This is a perfectly normal phenomenon for anyone who has a Teddybabe. Its called (Puts on Plush Surgeons Hat) Encephalal Snugglitis and is caused by TeddyBabe Magic (Science!)

Every Teddybabe Partner suffers from this to some degree and it perfectly natural, but totally incurable. I could goin to all the boring science bits about how the plush reacts with the skin to form cuddle bonds which permeate the blah blah blah blah........... but I wont.

Know that you are not alone. Know that many of us with Teddybabes rate them higher than the real thing. Personally I havent been with a woman since I split with the missus, Let alone since I got Jess, and when I think about it, I wouldnt want to. Far to much work for me to be bothered with.

Karrot

Oh, and to answer the question in the title, I've never had to leave Jess, she's Travelled where ever I've needed to go. Basically Doll Meets and Doll Friends places.
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

OK, let me answer your question before I forget what this thread was about: Lian entered my life 2 ½ years ago. Since then we had to spend two nights without each other. And while I cannot say I sleep better in her arms (too much distraction...) I still have no intention to let this count go any higher ever. Never ever.

Instead, Lian traveled with me allover Germany (and to the UK...) for work and holidays, and while she sometimes had to spend (too) much time in a bag, she's normally just in the passenger seat. And in my arms wherever I sleep.
I won't go into detail about more in regards of what you guys wrote and what's in my life, but have some photographic evidence of my reasons:

My co-pilot:
20140930_105337.jpg
20140930_105337.jpg (377.37 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
20140930_105535.jpg
20140930_105535.jpg (184.11 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
sleeping, just torn out of her embrace...
20140923_071910.jpg
20140923_071910.jpg (357.99 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
And waking up.
S0024120.JPG
S0024120.JPG (664.03 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
Yup, life's hard. CU cuddly and Lian

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

JackieTreehorn wrote:Wow, I think I just did the forum equivalent of showing up a a party and getting sick and puking all over the couch. I have no idea what made me think it was a good idea to share any of that... Yikes...
Don't feel bad. I do stuff like this all the time. (My above post is just one example) :oops: I wish I could blame being drunk, but the problem is that I don't drink. :( Maybe I should start though. No one should have to go through life sober. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

That's a great picture of her in the car, looking out the window with her jacket on.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yes, great shot. :thumbs_up: She looks like she is in deep thought or something.

INFORMATIONS