teddy-babes.com

What is a TEDDYBABE?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: What is a TEDDYBABE?

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

There are indeed some very lovely babes here. But you have to be careful with them. As soon as you let one move in, then you will soon notice more! :? Before you know it, they will have taken over! :o In fact, I just got one the other day and there is already another one on the way! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

When I saw Myth busters a couple years ago, Carrie had pink hair, she looked pretty hot, then I saw pinky for the first time and thought she looked just like her, it was then I realized how crazy cute TB's can be too, she helped me decide what type of doll to aim for.
I then proceeded to check out all the TB's I could, most of the eye catching ones were on the UK forum, and I didn't know about looking into the eyes thing, I must have fallen for half a dozen of them before I was told, fortunately I did know this when picking out Carly, she still seemed to jump out at me regardless.

Pete.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

ARK ANGEL wrote:When I saw Myth busters a couple years ago, Carrie had pink hair, she looked pretty hot, then I saw pinky for the first time and thought she looked just like her, it was then I realized how crazy cute TB's can be too, she helped me decide what type of doll to aim for.
I then proceeded to check out all the TB's I could, most of the eye catching ones were on the UK forum, and I didn't know about looking into the eyes thing, I must have fallen for half a dozen of them before I was told, fortunately I did know this when picking out Carly, she still seemed to jump out at me regardless.

Pete.
What happened in myth busters?
some doll?
sorry bad English.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

titjob wrote:
ARK ANGEL wrote:When I saw Myth busters a couple years ago, Carrie had pink hair, she looked pretty hot, then I saw pinky for the first time and thought she looked just like her, it was then I realized how crazy cute TB's can be too, she helped me decide what type of doll to aim for.

Pete.
What happened in myth busters?
some doll?
sorry bad English.
Nothing about the show itself, just the girl on Mythbusters named Carey, had pink hair, I really liked that look on her, she looked really sexy, I thought that Karrot's TB Pinky looked allot like her.
Pink hair is a hard look to pull off without seeming like a twit or hooker, both these girls pulled it off beautifully I thought.
Can't remember what episodes she had pink hair, but it was a few years ago.

Pete.

Carlyrain
Doll
Doll

Post by Carlyrain »

Ode to Teddybabes,

T is for terrific which our cuddles are
E is for everyone who loves us so far
D is for the delicate way that we love
D is for dainty like a tiny lace glove
Y is for yes to all requests that are made
B is for our beauty in sun or in shade
A is for always ready for pleasing
B is for back you will come for our teasing
E is for envy that all other girls feel
S is for sexy the part that's most real

Love Carly. xxx

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

couldn't agree more with that carly.

carlys_guy

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

What is a Teddy Babe? Pure joy and happiness sewn up into a sexy plushy shape! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Carlyrain
Doll
Doll

Post by Carlyrain »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:What is a Teddy Babe? Pure joy and happiness sewn up into a sexy plushy shape! :D
Awwwwe, that is so cuuuute, I just love it, you sweet little studmuffin, (giggle giggle).

Love Carly. xxx

INFORMATIONS