teddy-babes.com

my new used tbd

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: my new used tbd

Post by samara78 »

DollAfficionado wrote:Great photo. The red glasses are a nice added touch.
Thanks officianado
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Newbie98 wrote:Awesome job Samara, just curious how you stitched the breasts up to the collarbone? Or if there are pictures of it?
I haven't done it yet. There are three dots for each collarbone. That is how the breasts are put up by long thick thread .
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

samara78 wrote:
Chiiguy wrote:Thanks for the updates Samara! A question for you would 50% Isopropyl work just as well or do I need to go out and buy a bottle of 75% Iso?
50 % should be ok. Take your time when you see one cotton pad get dirty flip it over and use the other side. When that gets dirty discard it and use another.
Thanks!
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You are very welcome

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

New pics will go up soon.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Hi Samara, I just thought I'd update you on Carly's collarbone.
I opened her back and removed some stuffing, the threads were well tangled in the shoulder wire loops, the arm wires were protruding to far into the shoulder, which explains why her finger wires were so short.
While I had her back open I straightened her spine and leg wires, which are quite heavy duty, and took some doing, but her leg wires now terminate at her feet instead of halfway up her shins.
Sorry, I totally forgot to take pics, but there was a problem with the arm wire, there seemed to be nothing holding it in, so I bent the hooked ends through the two wire loops in the MDF discs, and it worked perfectly, now eliminated, they cannot hook her shoulder dimple lines, and she has her finger bones back.
I'd like to know how they are supposed to be, there was nothing inside that fell off, so I'm confused there.

Pete.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

My doll didn't come with a skeleton. Sounds like you love your lady and are taking good care of her

dolldoer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolldoer »

Wow, I just read this thread from beginning to end and was amazed! You have done a wonderful job on restoration and the doll looks beautiful. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your work and all the instructions.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Just bumping this thread

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

samara78 wrote:
Chiiguy wrote:Thanks for the updates Samara! A question for you would 50% Isopropyl work just as well or do I need to go out and buy a bottle of 75% Iso?
50 % should be ok. Take your time when you see one cotton pad get dirty flip it over and use the other side. When that gets dirty discard it and use another.
So by doing this enough times, you would be able to remove most stains? Also how much pressure would be required? My Babe is pretty clean for the most part, but she has the usual Teddy Babe dirty nose. I guess from nuzzling her too much! :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Use a 70% rubbing alcohol after you use a foaming uphostry cleaner on her "spotted areas" cleanse her only going in the same direction of her velour never the opposite way.

Gazhan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gazhan »

i used an asda home brand oxy action and a toothbrush on Yomi's nose it came out really well, im also going to do another cleaning pass as some of the marks on her breasts and arm havent completely gone yet, she looks much better though xD

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:My Babe is pretty clean for the most part, but she has the usual Teddy Babe dirty nose. I guess from nuzzling her too much! :oops:

A lot of times things just happen by accident, I think largely because they're so light. So many times I'm either just putting my arm around her or rolling her over a little or whatever, and her head comes in close like she's giving me a kiss on the cheek. Super enduring and heartwarming, but I'm sure she'll get a dirty nose eventually, haha. I do love it when is seems like she does something on her own though, which is surprisingly pretty often. The aforementioned example or else if she has her arm around me and I sit up it's like she runs her hand down my arm or back- those are probably the two most common.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

JackieTreehorn wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:My Babe is pretty clean for the most part, but she has the usual Teddy Babe dirty nose. I guess from nuzzling her too much! :oops:

A lot of times things just happen by accident, I think largely because they're so light. So many times I'm either just putting my arm around her or rolling her over a little or whatever, and her head comes in close like she's giving me a kiss on the cheek. Super enduring and heartwarming, but I'm sure she'll get a dirty nose eventually, haha. I do love it when is seems like she does something on her own though, which is surprisingly pretty often. The aforementioned example or else if she has her arm around me and I sit up it's like she runs her hand down my arm or back- those are probably the two most common.
You noticed this too? :o I was beginning to think that I was going crazy because it felt like my Babe was trying to return my love! 8O It's definitely a strange but nice feeling though. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Lol teddybabes are great

INFORMATIONS