teddy-babes.com

anatomic vag? TB or TBD

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

anatomic vag? TB or TBD

Post by titjob »

Hello
how anatomic corect is TB for Missionary ?
angle of vagina.
different TB or TBD ?
please be honest.
is TB too small for sex? :oops:
is TBD better?
please help.
I will maybe buy for birthday.. :?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: anatomic vag? TB or TBD

Post by titjob »

no answer... :?:

ar all satisfied or not?

ok bad English.

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

I'd say the placement of the vaginal cavity is anatomically accurate, but keep in mind that a doll can't instinctively angle her hips toward her partner the way a woman can. So if you're specifically interested in missionary, I'd recommend a pocket-type insert such as a Siliplush or Flutsch, which allow entry from multiple angles. Of course, some nonetheless prefer the heightened sensation of the more traditional stroker/onahole inserts, but even then, all you'll most likely need is a pillow under her butt to mimic the above-mentioned hip angle.

There's no difference in the placement of the vaginal cavity on standard and Deluxe TBs. However, TBD's are probably better suited for missionary simply because they're taller. Unless you yourself are very short, a standard TBs face will be at your chest level if you have her flat on the bed. Of course, I've found that a few strategically-placed pillows (like a makeshift version of a Liberator ramp) can compensate for this with my own standard TBs, though many agree with me that the standards are more suited for cowgirl...which in turn can be quite awkward with TBDs.

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

This video might have some info on it you could use.

[youtube]KpoVzC9UtPg?[/youtube]

The area where the vagina is on a TBD is about the right spot (maybe a little higher than on an actual person), but since the doll's hips can't really pivot or bend back missionary is viable but you'll need to spread the legs far out and use an insert for tightness (if necessary).

From what is here on the forum, standards are overall better for sex (easier to pose, smaller legs for easier penetration from angles) but deluxes are more realistic.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

To titjob,
This is a belated answer to your question. Yes, the angle of entry is very important to fully enjoy the pleasures of life.
My experience is that dolls from most manufacturers are anatomically correct, but most dolls can’t rotate their hips like real girls can. The result is a shallow angle of entry.
I have decided to modify my babes, they are all Deluxe type. The modification is simple but difficult and time consuming and requires some sewing skills. It involves moving the entrance of the vagina about two inches to the north. The work is done from the outside. The modification changed the shallow 30 degree entry angle to about 45 degrees.
Description of work I have done: Carefully removed the stitching around the entry hole. Made a 2” long cut into the fabric towards the belly button. The difficult job of sewing the vagina back on to the skin is next. I tried to duplicate how it was before I removed the stitching. I had to move some of the fiberfill from the top to the bottom. My manual skills came in handy here. The job is made more difficult by the tight place between the legs.
The girls agreed to post pictures if the pictures don’t show faces; you know; modesty. The first picture compares a modified and an un-modified doll. The next pictures show the angles with the help of a lube container.
First I modified one of the girls and verified the result repeatedly. Then I heard three other voices: how about us? Now all four girls are modified and we are all very happy.
I wish I was younger with more energy.
In the next post I’ll talk about inserts.
Cheers,
missionary
Attachments
Before and After Modification.jpg
Before and After Modification.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2524 times
Original Insertion Angle.jpg
Original Insertion Angle.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2524 times
Improved Insertion Angle.jpg
Improved Insertion Angle.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2524 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Greetings,
Let’s talk inserts. This insert solution can be used by modified and with unmodified babes.
At this time I am using an RD2 silicone insert from Abyss – yes, I own one of their RD2 dolls. Abyss makes beautiful first class love dolls.
The first picture shows the silicone insert, the 8W pouch and an insertion tool also from Abyss. The reason to use the pouch is to protect the silicone insert from breaking while pushing the assembly into the doll. The pouch will also hold the silicone insert firmly in place while you are having fun with the girl and the pouch protects the girl from lubricant spills. Other pictures show the insert in the pouch and the insertion tool in the insert. Use a small amount of lube on the tool first. With the tool you can easily push the pouch/insert assembly into the opening, remove the tool and you are ready for action (use lube on your tool also).
In the future I will try other silicone inserts.
Enjoy,
missionary
Attachments
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg
Tool, Insert and Pouch.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 2520 times
Insert in Pouch.jpg
Insert in Pouch.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2520 times
Tool in Insert.jpg
Tool in Insert.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 2520 times
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg
Remove Tool and Ready to Go.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2520 times

titjob