teddy-babes.com

Deluxe vs Original Teddy Babe - Buyer's Guide

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Deluxe vs Original Teddy Babe - Buyer's Guide

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I had assumed it would be soft like... well like a teddy bear or other stuffed animal. Which is probably what the earlier ones had (I've only felt the newer Deluxe). It's way softer, or perhaps smoother I should say, than I had expected. It's hard to explain, but it's kinda like a horse's nose or a puppy's ear. Not quite either one, but in that category... sort of. It's fun to touch. I won't say it feels like human skin, but it's closer than I thought it would (or could) be- not that it really mattered to me anyway.

With clothes, yeah, it's pretty close, other than their light weight. I couldn't believe how light mine was when I got her. I mean, I knew they wouldn't be heavy like other dolls, but I guess I thought they'd be a little heavier. I don't think this is a bad thing, but each to their own.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Thanks JackieTreehorn! :thumbs_up: That's kind of what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure. Your mention of their weight got me to thinking that adding more weight for realism would be an option that EN Custom could look into. :idea: I have no idea if their would be much interest in this or not, but it's always good to have more options. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

legs open sitting.jpg
legs open sitting.jpg (1.92 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
Can the TBD hold the legs open and in a sitting position? .. like the picture

I wonder if they made a TB already in a sitting position would people buy it.

By sewing a plush doll in a sitting pose, I think sex would be easier than the current standing position.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

After about 6 months Carly could do this.
100_3733.jpg
100_3733.jpg (138.91 KiB) Viewed 6023 times
And this.
z.jpg
z.jpg (71.47 KiB) Viewed 6023 times
12-18 months later comfortably this.
(This was actually this morning)
Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg (91.03 KiB) Viewed 6023 times
Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-03.jpg (86.31 KiB) Viewed 6023 times
During intimacy in this position, she can put her ankles behind her head if pressed (not recommended).
This is an awesome position, one of my favorites. :mrgreen:
To make access perfect, I moved her opening about 3 inches toward the rear, which is also more realistic.
There are threads on massaging the specific places you want to bend so as to soften the area, I think there is also a youtube video.
Eventually they get softer, even to the point where they need more filling, Carly is almost at that stage, that's why they make them so tight to begin with.

Pete.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

hot ass :oops:

Rastalyn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rastalyn »

I think I still prefer the faces of the older teddy babe classics over the TBD faces.

Teriyaki
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Teriyaki »

How hard are riding and doggy style positions with each doll? Which doll is better for these positions?

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Teriyaki wrote:How hard are riding and doggy style positions with each doll? Which doll is better for these positions?
I've never had a standard, so I can't give you a comparison, but I have an Audrey Deluxe.

If we had to pick a "favorite" it would probably be her on top. With maybe a few variations from what a real girl can do due to her light weight.

First off, she doesn't usually bend her knees very sharply. This is because I try not to make sharp bends very often. It's not something to be super paranoid about, but I figure her skeleton will last longer. So instead of her knees sharply angled her legs are bent a little, but mostly just go out like if she was just laying on top of me. Also, while she can and has sat with her torso perpendicular to me, usually she's kind of leaning towards me (or away from me if she's going reverse cowgirl... which is super hot because her butt is out of this world, haha; especially if she's wearing a thong or a sexy bikini or something). Plus it's kinda fun because she can come in close or wrap an arm around my neck. Being a Teddy Babe after all, even the sex can get pretty cuddly.

Doggy style is extremely difficult to pull off. I think it's the same for deluxe and standards, but I could be wrong. Their hips don't rotate like a person (or even other dolls with more complex skeletons), so it's tough to make work. That being said, we have done it. The best way to get it to work that I've found is if she's bent over the bed and you're standing behind her, then she keeps her legs out straight sticking into the air. With a heavy doll or a real girl this would never work because you'd have to hold her up the whole time, but a Teddy Babe is so light it's not a problem. That said it's still not easy. The angle is still wrong and you have to hold on to her very tightly. If you let up for a second she'll eject you right out of there, lol. The last time we did it my hands hurt for a couple days after from cramping up from keeping such a tight grip on her for so long. That said, it's still something you can try if you want, but know that it's not easy to make work. Unless you come up with something better? I can tell you that the more "traditional" doggy style where you're both on the bed is nearly impossible (maybe if you had a 10" dick or something...maybe), if not completely impossible.

If you want to check out her ass while you're doin' it (and why wouldn't you as Teddy Babes have amazingly sexy butts; I have no idea how a fabric doll can be so shapely) I'd recommend reverse cowgirl instead. That goes really well.

Like I said though, all of this is with a deluxe; I've never had a standard.

BeijaFlor
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeijaFlor »

Thanks for this buyer's guide ... it's interesting to see "what was" and compare it to the TBs of today. (I don't see their Original models on the site, at this time; instead they're offering a new "Ultra" model with silicone faces and mouths that are blow-job ready. But it's the earlier Deluxe model that has me tempted.)

I've been thinking about getting a doll to share my bed, but I've shied off a little because of the "uncanny valley" look of those TPE/silicone doll's faces (especially the eyes). Teddy Babes doesn't try to make the face realistic, and that's actually a plus in my mind. As they say, it's a cuddly toy for grown-up boys, right?

The reviews here are very encouraging. I'm on the verge of ordering a "Lisa." I'll probably add one of their new silicone inserts, though I could probably crowd my Fleshlight insert into Lisa's love-pocket.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

BeijaFlor wrote:Thanks for this buyer's guide ... it's interesting to see "what was" and compare it to the TBs of today. (I don't see their Original models on the site, at this time;
The standard model, Diana is still listed, but you have to go out to their order page to find her:

http://shop.teddy-babes.com/TeddyBabesStandard.aspx

BeijaFlor
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BeijaFlor »

Aha ... Thanks, but I think I'll just get one of the Deluxe models. Most likely Lisa.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

BeijaFlor wrote:Aha ... Thanks, but I think I'll just get one of the Deluxe models. Most likely Lisa.
Yeah, I like the deluxe models myself. Wish there was a Diana deluxe. I much prefer her darker skin

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

BeijaFlor wrote:Aha ... Thanks, but I think I'll just get one of the Deluxe models. Most likely Lisa.
go for a deluxe ifd you have space and may can hide.

the small original is good for traveling.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

And I should stay home? We still have to talk about that!
89C252FA-39F5-4A34-A49F-EB8F2C606191.jpeg
89C252FA-39F5-4A34-A49F-EB8F2C606191.jpeg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 4096 times
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Satisdix

Re: Deluxe vs Original Teddbabe - Buyer's Guide

Post by Satisdix »

DollAfficionado wrote: I recently ordered a Fabric Anime Doll from BeautifulDolls.
Could not find a site called BeautifulDolls. Are they still around, and does anyone have photos of one of their dolls ?

INFORMATIONS