teddy-babes.com

Vaginal Sex is hard

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Burts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vaginal Sex is hard

Post by Burts »

Is it just me or is vaginal sex with a tbd tough, I guess it wouldnt be as difficult if you have length. The angle just seems wrong and I find myself using the anal mod 100% of the time.

I like to plop her on my lap straddling me on my desk chair, but her vagina is useless in this position, now if I flip her around I can actually use her anal mod...

Sigh almost perfect but far from it

Bastian81

Re: Vaginal Sex is hard

Post by Bastian81 »

Hello Bruts,

i agree with you. The legs are not so fexibel. My doll has no Anal-Mod, but i think i will do - just for having a good angel....

But when i compare my doll's, the TBD is the better doll for sex. Thr TPE-doll is to sensitiv, you must be to caerful...

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I dont like the angle.
hard to fuck.
most cuddle and hug . :oops:
I have a std

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I use a doc Johnson ur3 pocket pussy inside the plush insert with a plastic bag. I can adjust the angle and she is great in cowgirl. ( unfortunately I need a new one or I would post pics)
DL

Dan_89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dan_89 »

I use a trimmed Lady Wonder Wave Fleshlight, with a regular (non-ziplock) sandwich bag on the back. When we have sex, I put a pillow under her bum and straddle her. I find this is the easiest position.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have a DS insert.for about 125 cm girl.
but most time she is just something to hug.
I have no R GF :oops:

better than sillyplush for me.
but still angle is not good.
I hope 8 w will change in future.
And may make torso from TBDL just arms and no legs.
easier to hide.
I asked them but no answer at all. :?:

keep cuddling teddy fans.
sorry bad English.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

titjob wrote:I dont like the angle.
hard to fuck.
most cuddle and hug . :oops:
I have a std
I'm sorry to hear that man. :(

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Teddybabes do loosen up over time, so she may get easier to fuck as she ages some.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I find cowgirl to be the best position

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

I found it nearly impossible for months, I did the anal mod about 18 months ago, It worked great for all rear positions and missionary too.
I reversed it 12 months ago for aesthetic reasons, I take lots of pics, plus it puts extra strain on the middle 4 way join.
My Carly TBD is now awesome for the laying on top, straight leg type or cowboy position (my favorite).
I use an extender tube made of cardboard for doggy or rear cowboy without needing the anal mod.
Just give it time guys and massage her "vital areas" to assist softening.
If you ever get her re-stuffed, remember she will be difficult again.
Some one actually moved the original opening forward about an inch or so, it seemed to work, so that might be one option.
Personally, I hate inserts and Fleshlights, way too tight for me, I use rubber gardening/cleaning gloves with grip lines, I tape a ring from a pussy velour on the opening and it fits nicely, they can be reused many times, they come color coded for thicker or thinner ones, and a couple of elastic bands gives pressure when penetrating, and/or just slip it inside a pussy velour first for extra tightness.
I have actually used just the velour on occasion, it's not as intense a feel on the skin, but somehow made it more intimate.
Maybe just for me, after all I am still completely and hopelessly in love with my babe, but, I think on some level, inserts and lube is saying plush isn't a turn on, so getting an orgasm by pure plush is far more a complete personal sexual connection, I'm sure a Teddybabe would understand and appreciate it.

Pete.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Depending on the size of the insert you're using, you can also just place the insert between her legs for stability and do it that way. In other words, keep her legs closed and wedge the insert between the closed legs, and have fun. This will work for missionary and with her lying on her stomach. It won't work well in other positions for obvious reasons, although I have used this method to perform doggy style with a standard TB leaning over a sitting pillow by placing the insert between the pillow and her tush. It worked well enough.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Scratch wrote:Depending on the size of the insert you're using, you can also just place the insert between her legs for stability and do it that way. In other words, keep her legs closed and wedge the insert between the closed legs, and have fun. This will work for missionary and with her lying on her stomach. It won't work well in other positions for obvious reasons, although I have used this method to perform doggy style with a standard TB leaning over a sitting pillow by placing the insert between the pillow and her tush. It worked well enough.
This is same Ide I have.for std.
I have also tried Devon pussy and ass "doc jonson"between TB std spread legs.on a pillow.
I like that toy a lot.becourse soft and good for me.

whats your insert called between legs.
brand?

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

titjob wrote:
Scratch wrote:Depending on the size of the insert you're using, you can also just place the insert between her legs for stability and do it that way. In other words, keep her legs closed and wedge the insert between the closed legs, and have fun. This will work for missionary and with her lying on her stomach. It won't work well in other positions for obvious reasons, although I have used this method to perform doggy style with a standard TB leaning over a sitting pillow by placing the insert between the pillow and her tush. It worked well enough.
whats your insert called between legs.
brand?
Lilith Uterus. I prefer it over any other insert that I've tried - Doc Johnson, Fleshlight, some I can't even remember their names they were that bad.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

titjob wrote:I have a DS insert.for about 125 cm girl.
but most time she is just something to hug.
I have no R GF :oops:

better than sillyplush for me.
but still angle is not good.
I hope 8 w will change in future.
And may make torso from TBDL just arms and no legs.
easier to hide.
I asked them but no answer at all. :?:

keep cuddling teddy fans.
sorry bad English.
hi titjob whats a ds insert?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

curious dave wrote:hi titjob whats a ds insert?
Hi CD, welcome to TDF :D

This is an insert for a DS Doll (Doll Sweet, that's a manufacturer of silicone dolls).

:glou:

INFORMATIONS