It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Is this lady F'n hot
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

text us at 850-217-6613 or email us at mrcardmagic@hotmail.com if you want some of her candy!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://mrcardmagic.wixsite.com/mysite/about-us

Quote:
I reached out to Jeff at BCD for assistance. Jeff was the ultimate professional. He responded to every question I had quickly and informatively. He guided me through every step of the process and provided informative links for me to read regarding every question I had. Being new to this, making a decision on what doll with which options is very daunting. I look forward to receiving my new doll this week. I probably would not have purchased a doll if it weren't for Jeff @ BCD. THANK YOU!

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=74238
Quote:
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff. He is a very proud member on TDF. One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share. His attention to detail will help anyone who is wishing to make that first purchase or even your next doll purchase.Being a doll owner really gives him an insight that only a true doll lover can understand.
In just the last few weeks, Jeff have helped me through a tough time with one of my dolls. He stepped in where others would not and made things happen for me. All my problems were solved with the help of his many phone calls and his persistent emails on my behalf.

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=73679
Quote:
You, nor anyone else, will ever go wrong with Jeff. Please remember, he's a doll owner too (& not just one). His concern with a customer`s complete satisfaction is genuine and real. He doesn't just sell you a doll, but during and afterwards offers support & encouragement; we need to do the same to him (just as we do each other).
No matter the make, model, or compound, we're all family here, and Jeff embodies that with his entire being. We're lucky to have him

viewtopic.php?f=267&t=73453

Attachments:
sexiest doll ever.jpg
sexiest doll ever.jpg [ 32.55 KiB | Viewed 1002 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Is this lady F'n hot
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:19 pm 

Very hot!

Review of my "Kagome", SURI-T torso doll sold by Sili Doll, the maker of the World's Softest TPE doll!
viewtopic.php?f=253&t=85969
 Profile Send private message  

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]