It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:28 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 8 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post subject: Re: Candy8teen will no longer be posting Thanks.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:39 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

rubherkitty wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Oh I didn't know that, well hopefully if that was the case(which I hope it's not) maybe the credit card company or bank is still an option?

If C18 is taking payments via PP as a gift "no fees" they are actually defrauding PP and could get their account shutdown. I'm a small home based biz and it's cash, Check, MO or PP + buyer covers fees as the transaction has to go as Goods or Services. I won't take the chance.

Maybe that's the fee Mike is talking about? Fee on $700.00 in $21.22 within the US. International the fee percentage is a little more.
There is also a small fee to refund a sent payment, but I think the initial transaction fee is fully refunded.

I have the same issue as Hollows. I paid for mine in June and have gone back and forth with Mike in a tiring long thread. He told me there is fee for canceling and to be patient over and over, and every time I ask, he says "Tim" (whoever he is), is shipping out in a week.

Has been a horrible experience to say the least. This was my first purchase, I just want a refund at this point. Less of a headache to just keep the gf!

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:46 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Shit, I daren't ask about yours as I was hoping you'd got it by now!
I've tried replying with a message to the email from service@paypal but so far nothing. I'll give it till Thursday and try ringing them then. I've been busy too so it's hard to do things during the work week.
Keep in contact, you've only done 3 posts so you need to get up to 5 before you can PM anyone.

Thanks again man and sorry you're going through the same. If you paid the current price, sucks even more. Hoping it gets resolved for both of us with ZERO FEES. I'll be in touch, I believe I have my 5 posts and I'm back in town now and have off of work for the next 2 weeks so this is getting prioritized.

Funny thing, I chose them because they are in the US. I was iffy about ordering anything from overseas, China, etc. for this exact issue of lack of communication and bad service. Little did I know, because now looking around, everyone seems to be receiving their China orders and are please with service.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:54 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Did you pay by PayPal? If you did go to them as said above and say you want your money back as the goods haven't arrived.

DS100 minis Yi nu de and Yong
And 14, no, 16 ‘Stay still you lot’ little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:05 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Did you pay by PayPal? If you did go to them as said above and say you want your money back as the goods haven't arrived.

Yeh I did use Paypal. I'll do that now. Wanted to avoid any sort of fee, not sure if it's automatic or something. Did you use Paypal as well?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:15 pm 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Yeah, have a read back on what rubherkitty said, he and a few others have been PMing me but the content is there. The PayPal payment should be for goods or service. If nothing is received PayPal should be able to retrieve the money and 'fees' won't be anything like 45%, that's ridiculous! Good luck!

And 14, no, 16 ‘Stay still you lot’ little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:35 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Tim and I can only do so much with getting the new materials in. and learning to use this.
Most of my customers are happy the only one you here from on this site right now are the ones that are mad about the wait time. Its cool i will deal with the order I have if you cancel there is a fee .

I have sold 50 tep dolls and I think 2 of my costumers have shown up here. We have soled thousands of Candy18 dolls and under 100 have shown up here. Just saying this so you understand we are not here to rip you off sometime things happen and we can only do so much and that is what we will do and keep doing.
keep your order or not its cool with me there is a fee you have to pay to cancel and they fee can be payed to your local court if you try and go around it.

Mike

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:16 am 
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Are you threatening us?

What fee?

How come I got an email from Sarah saying it was on its way and you lied?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:59 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

hollows+fentiman wrote:
Are you threatening us?

What fee?

How come I got an email from Sarah saying it was on its way and you lied?

You are a trouble maker If Sara toll you your doll is out then I must be . I lied about what ?
If you cancel there is a fee that is not a threat that is a statement.
Mike

Make your trouble making post someplace else. This is off topic this was about advertisement and cand8teen not paying for it

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:07 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

LoneRanger wrote:
Wow, more BS with getting what you paid for. The biggest problem with ordering from 1/2 way around the world. You can't walk into their office an smack them in the head like they deserve (figuratively speaking of course).

You are making a harsh statement for a person that has not bought anything from me. If you would like to walk into my f/n office and slap me in the head I will give you may address.
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:13 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

rubherkitty wrote:
Hope you can get her.
C18 has been pretty spotty since before I joined 4 yrs ago. Back then Mike's dad? "itsme" was running the shop. There was already ongoing fighting over long delays, missing head, wrong head, no wig, doll was shop dirty & had abrasions, doll damaged from shipment as C18 could not afford packing material, etc, etc.

This is a good post to show how some people never post anything here unless its bad. i bet you will only fine that this guy post to make trouble on c18 I also bet he don't own a c18 doll just trolling for something to say that is bad. with all the happy people that have posted he post only when he can find something wrong. well done bro.
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:40 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Actually, C18 is the only doll manufacture I speak out about mostly. I have spoken out about others, but mainly skeletal design improvement ideas or better packaging to prevent damage.

I have never owned a C18 doll, but have tried to buy a few on the used market. I have no faith in buying one direct.

As I stated, C18 has been plagued with problems before I even joined 4 yrs ago and it appears things have not improved. While I will not propose a petition for the banning of C18 from TDF, your page on TDF should come with a warning that a customer may or may not get a doll it a timely manner.

Your taunts and veiled threats towards members of TDF and your customers help explain why you run the business so poorly. You are very immature and unprofessional. If you cannot run the business to meet the reasonable expectations of your customers, do yourself and TDF members a favor and close the business.

----------------------------------
She's cute, sweet and oh so fine.
It took awhile, but now she's mine.
Her nuts and bolts always on call.
She's my hottest little junk built doll.

Sung to the tune "Bad Bad Leroy Brown" Jim Croce RIP
---------------------------------------
“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:30 pm 
Doll God
Doll God

There is an old addage - don't kick a dog when he's down.

There is another thread current which shows some new C18 dolls to be more attractive than before
and if they fulfill a market, that's great.

Support from the forum for these dolls is arguably as important as support for inflatables for which the market isn't as thriving as it used to be - and if Jim can make C18 better - great!

Indeed at $600 http://horrorhouseprops.com/pam.html . . . C18 might be giving other manufacturers a run for their money. Lightweight, not much more than the cost of two or three good inflatables and longer lasting, and clearly suited to the purpose for which they are made.

Best wishes

Harem

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:46 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager

This thread is locked while under review. It seems it's gone quite off-topic.

For those having problems with their C18 orders, please contact TDF Management by PM (AlexKnight or me).

AIM Send private message  

Page 8 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8