It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:41 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

How satisfied are you with your Candy8teen doll ?
Poll ended at Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Couldn't be happier  67%  67%  [6]
More satisfied than expected  0%  0%  [0]
I got what I paid for  0%  0%  [0]
Less satisfied than expected  22%  22%  [2]
I'd rather have my money back!  11%  11%  [1]
Total votes : 9

Post subject: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Candy8teen doll ?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:24 pm 
Staff
Staff

Last poll ended in 2011 so it's time for a new poll.
Please take this survey only if you have purchased a Candy8teen doll since January 1, 2012.
(Alternatively it is ok to vote here if you got your doll in late 2011, and have not voted on the previous poll.)

Only leave a comment if it supports your vote.

IMPORTANT: If you want your money back, you should say why, otherwise we may have to re-evaluate and adjust the stats and assume it as trolling... especially if there are all positive comments and no negatives. Vote stacking can result in account suspensions!

If you wish your comments to remain anonymous you can send an email to support@dollforum.com and we will post them on your behalf.

This is also a good place to leave a review or a link to your review thread.

And don't forget, good reviews/comments are just as important as bad ones.

Members with doll accounts should vote only once for each doll they own of this type.

MSNM/WLM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Poll 2012: How satisfied are you with your Candy8teen do
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 am 

:plaidskirt: Greetings; Although I don't have a Candy 18 doll, I purchased a Kelly D18 in November and Itsme had purchased the molds for production. I guess the project did not take off and he ventured into the Candy series. So I am hoping that I can comment here without any issues from the Forum. The D18 is a foam doll, no skeleton, solid and taller than the tallest Candy. Her weight, height, beauty and sexual function are perfect for me. I will say that I couldn't be more pleased with my doll, am more than satisfied with her, and got over and above what I paid for. She's my dream cum true. Cheers. Twolf and Kelly

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Well, if Candy8teen is producing D18 dolls, too, then they should be included in this poll as well.
Maybe itsme can post a short clarification on this when he reads this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 am 
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

tchon wrote:
Well, if Candy8teen is producing D18 dolls, too, then they should be included in this poll as well.
Maybe itsme can post a short clarification on this when he reads this post.

We don't make the D18 any longer. There are some still around but not meany The Pam body 5 took Kelly's (aka D18) place

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

This is a hard poll for me to answer, I couldn't be happier because I am more satisfied then expected. But according to the poll, I can only choose one, so that would be only half my answer. :?

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

OK, I decided to go with "COULDN'T BE HAPPIER" in large colorful capitals. :multi: :multi: :multi:
They are soft, light, and easy to move around. Just as cuddly as a TB but with the silicone feel, which is better in hot weather. You can get tin C8teens for the price of one RD, and have loads of fun without breaking your back. Sure they require a little more maintenance and repair over time, but that is a small compromise. :D

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am 

I ordered mine a week and a half ago. I hope I enjoy my small doll as much as others have (apparently) enjoyed their C18s!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 pm 

The doll has more flaws than I anticipated, however the face is really great and the boobs, though stiff, are perky. She has a lot of torn seams. Stuffing coming out of shoulders. Legs are only 3/4 full. She sort of deflates without much pressure applied. The head is well attached to the body via the neck. Even though she has so much wrong I still keep it next to me at night. I put a nice wig on her and modified her vagina to feel soft and smooth with silicone insert.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:46 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I couldn't be happier. I've made love with Amanda several times in the two days I've had her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 am 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

My taffy Alice is a winner!!!! Just so damn cute and lovable. I sleep next to her at night

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:02 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.
I agree! Winner, winner! My Candy is six years old and shows no signs of aging. I never would've thought such an inexpensive doll would not only last this long but stay so perfect this long. I'm amazed.
My gal has a skeleton and a replaceable insert, and I bought her with extra heads. It was an awesome package deal. She's soft and cuddly, and a great bed buddy.
:glou:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 am 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

samara78 wrote:
My taffy Alice is a winner!!!! Just so damn cute and lovable. I sleep next to her at night

Still couldn't be more happy. Has been easy to fix too. My little honey !! So ordered another one. A year later. These dolls are great.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:46 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Rather get a refund, quality was bad, doll built bad. Wanna see my $1400.00 Paige doll with wires? Yeah they ship after about a month wait, but my Taffy doll had a small hole on the seam on the back of the neck where the head was attached, I had to try and repair this too. They ship with no packing in the box. But my Paige (Big Boobed) doll had so many defects, I caution anyone of buying this. It ain't how customers should be treated. By the way Mike seems a nice guy. It is too bad his product doesn't match his personality and be as good. As you can see, the left armpit vacant of any foam, only skin holding left arm to body. Wire also pushing into left armpit. Crease on left boob, not enough foam, dent always there as noted in photo, hard to see, but it is there. Head well too shallow to attach to neck which is about a foot long. Why wasn't the head fitted to and attached to the neck in the first place? Because they needed to cram the doll into a too short box with no packing materials. Vagina slightly wider at opening, narrows slightly inside. Anyone built with a head bigger than an inch will have to cut a much wider opening. The vaginal and anal entry and inside are hard plastic, some give but not much, smooth too. Almost like they used a sprinkler system PVC plastic pipe. Material for entry and inside hard, not soft or forgiving. Having sex is also made impossible because the entry when the doll is on her back is slightly pointed straight downward, inside it also is slightly downward in the opposite direction, which means a guy's boner has to squeeze and bend before it can go sliding.

Image Image Image Image Image

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:26 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Followup: the wired Taffy doll got a hole under arm right and in the left hand. Case in point, never order a doll from them wired, big mistake, my total losses.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:28 pm 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

My doll is still aces and serving me pretty good. Usual maintanance as with any doll. But no finger pokes ever lol

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next