reallovesexdolls.com

168cm E-Cup Doll with #47 head

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Tim1111

168cm E-Cup Doll with #47 head

Post by Tim1111 »

I just received a customized 168cm E-cup doll with the #47 and #74 heads (Couldn't make up my mind which I preferred while I was ordering; as quite honestly, 2-dimensional pictures really don't do justice to the real look of these heads). I named the doll Lisa (She has a full name, but she deserves her privacy).

As I stated, Lisa's body is the 168cm E-cup doll. I ordered her with the following options:

Skin Color: Pink
Vagina: Fixed
Areola Size: 5cm (2in)
Areola color: Pink
Labia color: Pink
Pubic Hair: Full - Brown
Manicure: Pink French Manicure
Toenails: Dark Red
Standing Foot Option

Head # 47: Pink Skin, Brown Eyes, #5 Wig
Head # 74: Pink Skin, Blue Eyes, #10 Wig

Lisa arrived in perfect condition, not a mark, dent, scratch on her. The photos on the RLSD site, though very nice, fail to do her justice.

First, the Pink skin: I'm of Irish and English decent, and I decides I wanted Lisa to be of Irish decent. Let me tell you, the only difference between my complexion and Lisa's, is that I've been out in the sunlight within the past couple of weeks.... and she looks like she's just spent the past few months indoors. In other words, they did an excellent job with her complexion. Both heads are a perfect match to the coloring of the body. The pink nipples and labia are extraordinarily realistic looking. I wish I could have had the finger and toenails match; but at this point I'm not going to complain. I can easily remedy that (Just never know women to not have matching finger and toenails.... so seems a bit odd that the manufacturers won't offer to match).

I opted not to go with the Ultra-soft TPE option for the simple fact that being a veteran, I was preferred my women athletic and firm, and I simply didn't want an entire body feeling that soft (I've offered the suggestion that in the future, the manufacturer might consider developing the dolls to use the normal TPE composition for the body, and the ultra-soft composition for the breasts - thus providing an extraordinarily realistic feel..... would much rather have that before the A.I. anyway, as the A.I. is going to take time to really develop and perfect).

Lisa's skin is exceptionally smooth and soft; and as far as TPE smell goes, it's not all that bad. I've seen small TPE toys that smelled 10x stronger than Lisa does, and her new TPE smell will go away within a fairly short amount of time. So, now that I have her, I did some measuring and weighing on my own, and here's what I've found:
Her actual dimensions are 37"-23"-36.5" (94cm-59cm-93cm) No matter how I measure it, she comes out with DDD/F Cup breasts (30DDD/F Bra Size) (yeah... I'm so not complaining!)
Her actual Height with head attached is 5' 6.5" (169cm)
Her actual weight with head attached is 91 Lbs. (41.3 kg)

Overall, her bust and hips are a bit larger than listed, and her waist is an inch smaller - she's 1/2-inch taller than listed, and weighs 3 lbs more.

People mention and discuss weight a lot in these forums, and one should take this into consideration. There's a difference between picking up a 90-Lb. barbell, and picking up a 90-lb. lifeless body. So how did I know whether or not 90-Lbs was going to be an issue for me? Simple; if you can sweep a 145-Lb. woman off her feet and dance around while carrying her.... then you won't have too much difficulty with a 90-Lb. doll. Make no mistake about it, this is a "life size" doll in every sense of the word! For me, Lisa is perfect. If you don't weight lift regularly, or strengthened by a good deal of manual labor, then these size dolls are going to definitely be a struggle for you. Remember this, TPE is softer than skin; and the skeleton is more fragile than bones, ligaments, and tendons..... so if you're struggling to keep a grip or a hold or maintain your balance; you can easily damage the doll - and even though they're less expensive than silicon; they still aren't cheap.

Just give plenty of thought as to what you're getting into. I don't have to bend down to kiss Lisa (I'm 6' 2" tall, and thus I wanted Lisa to be tall), but I also lift weights regularly. I will say this, Lisa is by far the best investment I've made in a long, long time. She is well designed and well constructed. I joined The Doll Forum so that I could post this review, as I'd noticed there weren't a whole lot of reviews for this model; and there also wasn't much in the way of information beyond the basics of what RLSD provides. Every single doll is likely to have some variation to it; as these aren't spit out of a machine in the manufacturing process (and even machines have variation in production, anyway). So each and every doll is going to have very slight differences.

I wanted to post a photo of Lisa, but apparently I cannot do so, until I've commented or posted at least 5 times. So, once I am able to, I will create a different thread under RLSD and post some photos. I hope this review does help some with making their decisions.

Edited: Added a couple of pictures of Lisa

GlenB
Ex-Member

Re: 168cm E-Cup Doll with #47 head

Post by GlenB »

she looks amazing! congrats!

INFORMATIONS