www.passiondolls.com

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Reviews on Passion Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Mick »

This is the copied and edited version of the original topic here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=81497 that is available for further comments. This topic is purely vendor and doll review specific. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

I have just been informed that my doll has been completed and is ready to ship!

Order details:

Body: 158cm OMG bombshell LeAnne with tan skin tone
Vagina option: fixed
Feet option: standing feet
Pubic hair: none
Fingernail style: pink
Fingernail color: light pink ("J" on the website's customization page)
Head #1: "Mia" https://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/o ... -aa013.jpg
Head #2: WM#142 with the famous DSLs.

Factory pics of my doll!!!!

WM #142 head
Thumb: Image
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd1.jpg

Friendly Asian girl next door "Mia" head
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd2.jpg

WM #142 head + standing feet
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd3.jpg

Regarding the feet: Do not freak out about the 3 screws you see in the last photo. These are standard when you order "standing feet" from the JINSAN factory. They are an extension of the internal skeletal structure and are necessary when you want to lean your doll against a wall or furniture. If the sight of the screws bother you, by all means put her in stockings! (Stockings/pantyhose have an added benefit of repelling dust and reducing the need to clean her legs! Plus they just feel good when you pet her)

A detailed review will be posted when she arrives. This may be 1-2 weeks from now. Unfortunately I had already been scheduled to be away from home for business travel from the evening of 2/20 through 2/23. So if she doesn't by the time I have to leave for my 2/20 evening flight, the review will have to wait until I return and can sign for her delivery.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Mick »

This post reserved for detailed review.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

She just arrived! Customs did not inspect and the FedEx driver offered to help get the box through the front door. He asked "what's in there" and I simply answered "oh, its for photography." "Oh neat, OK!"

I will update the first page of this forum thread with additional details after I get her out of the box. Unfortunately, I have a flight coming up later today, so I won't have time to post a detailed report until this coming weekend.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

OMG each boob is bigger than my head.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

CF wrote:
Mick wrote:OMG each boob is bigger than my head.
That's what we all wanted to hear! :)

Some top questions:

How soft are the breasts compared to others (please name specific dolls you're comparing against, to help us understand).

What can you tell us about the weight?

Please post a couple of photos from various angles, if you have time. Thanks, and congrats again!
I'm in a bit of a rush as I need to catch a flight in a few hours.

Her breasts are very soft and squeezable. If you have watched my "bouncy bouncy breast test" videos of the OR H-cup, this doll's massive rack behaves in a similar fashion.

She is heavy and carrying the box is absolultely a 2 man job. Once we got her in the door, I carefully removed her packaging and then slid her box across the floor to be next to the bed. Then it was a 2-step procedure to get her into a standing position inside her box.

First, I sat her up (head not attached yet). That freed up room in the box so that I could slide her backward a bit. Then I stood in the box behind her and hoisted her onto her feet. I straightened her torso, and couldn't resist pretending I was in one of the Japanese "chikan" (train mollestation) videos. Her ass is amazing, her thighs are plump, and yet she has a small waist.

Anyway, still standing in the box with her, I rotated her 90 degrees and then allowed her to fall backward onto the bed.

Patience is the key when managing a doll this heavy.

More details and pics later.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

unlovable wrote:I was thinking of putting the box on my bed and getting her out of it that way. I dont know if that is a good idea or not.

Anything you can give us is much appreciated Mick and thanks for giving us updates. How are you not going to cancel your trip? Lol. I wouldn't be able to take it leaving as soon as she got to my place. I wouldnt be able to focus on anything. Lol.

Thanks again!
I'm not sure you'd be able to get the box up onto your bed, without getting some plywood and building yourself some kind of ramp. That sounds like a lot of work to me. :razz: Hopefully some other people will comment and offer their thoughts on this topic.

My flight was already booked before I received the email from PD with my shipping label info. It is a business trip that I can't skip out of. Oh well, it pays for my doll and my other habits!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

So for some reason I'm not able to edit the 2nd post in this thread. It is missing the "Edit" button, although I do see that button for some of my other posts here. Weird!

So here is a quick review before I have to head to the airport. I'll try to post a better review over the coming weekend.

For all pictures included within this post, I am posting the smaller "preview" pictures. You can view the full-size ones from the Doll Album, here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8245

Obligatory box shot.

I ordered her with 2 heads, and they arrived in perfect condition. No compression damage around the eyes from the packing material!

Copping a feel while she's still in the box....

After I got all of her protective wrapping removed around hands and feet.

Vag sculpt.

The anus is not really obvious when she's laying on her side. You have to spread her a bit to see it. Do not be alarmed by its seemingly small size in this shot, as it spreads open considerably more when you have her in the "spread eagle" position.

Her ass and thighs are amazing! I didn't have time to take standing shots, but check this out....

OK, enough teasing already. You're here for the boobs, right?

Fans of long, erect nipples are going to love this doll.

She can assist you with breast sex by pushing her tits together. But you'll still want to squeeze them yourself!!! I struggled a bit when rotating one of her wrists. It takes a little figuring out to know how the various joints work, and what their limits are.

Last shot for today!

I took her for a quick "test drive". Being inside her vagina feels good and it is textured inside... it took a lot of self-disciple not to finish inside. In future test runs I'll need to wear a condom. Anal sex was also easy (I had her laying on her back with her legs pushed out and back toward her head). Both holes accommodated me easily and I did not "bottom out" (I think the specs say they are 1 inch deeper than I am long). I'm looking forward to trying doggy style with her, but ran out of time for today.

Breast sex. Oh my.... playing with this doll is about as near as you can get to the "tit-fucking a SCORE girl" experience. The breasts are squishy as there is a hollow air pocket inside, but there's still plenty of TPE in her breasts as well. I'm of average girth and length, and I completely disappeared inside her cleavage. The trick is NOT to use too much lube, or you'll pop out of her cleavage tunnel.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

CF wrote:The "Edit" button disappears after a certain period of time, locking in the content.

Thanks for the photos and details, especially under a time crunch! She's so pretty. It looks like the packing was very good, so she got home safe and sound.

I'm curious to hear more about the weight of the doll, over time.

Have a safe trip and please share more of her when you get home!
Thanks for explaining about the edit button!

I ordered 2 heads so that increased the weight of the shipment. Total shipping weight was around 130lbs according to FedEx. I think the doll weighs 107lbs... not sure if that is with head attached or not. Also included is a pink top, a bag of goodies (gloves, douche, comb), and Passion Dolls threw in some extra wigs since I ordered the 2nd head.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Last post for today. I like the separation between her vagina and anus. This is a good design that should reduce the chance of causing minor anal tears I've experienced with other dolls.

@unlovable, I hope you get your lady soon.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

roadside28 wrote:Sorry for the delay. Yes, I've been having an absolute blast with her. Working on a review post now. I'm trying to upload photos, waiting for access from the admin to use doll albums. In the mean time here is a quick video of her. Not much, but more will come.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

roadside28 wrote:She is absolutely fantastic in every shape and form. Really wanted to share images, but still haven't heard back. So since you all have been so nice, and I feel your pain during this waiting process, Here is another quick video of more bounce, and a sharpie for size. ;)

Her boobs eat the sharpie right up. You can imagine what else her lovely lady bumps eat. Hope you all enjoy it. Hopefully more to come when I get approved.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

roadside28 wrote:
OmegaDrill wrote:When you get a chance, could you upload a video of her back side? I'm curious about the thickness of those thighs.
Ask and you shall receive. Hopefully this gives you a better idea idea.

She has very meaty legs, and a meaty ass. The ass isn't as jiggly as I would like, but Passiondolls did say that the ass may be a bit flat at first from the shipping process. Hopefully it pops out. ;)

Yes, this gal is great for titty fucking unlovable. You picked a great doll. If that's all you did with her you'll be extremely satisfied. Like I said she's built and perfect for it. Her boobs are so jiggly and squeezable.

As for uploading the images, I have to wait for this site to okay a topic for me to make a review for myself. So I have to wait anyways. Hopefully the videos help tie you all over. It's something I wanted for a while. ;)

And If I make future vids, I'll try to keep the camera horizontal. I was merely trying to get neat and sexy views of her. :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mick wrote:Let's examine her pussy and ass a little bit....

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mick wrote:1 video is processing on Vimeo and the 2nd video has to wait until my weekly free upload limit resets.

Here is a direct download link to the 2nd video, which I will be able to post to Vimeo 1 week from today.
https://mega.nz/#!3xImWBJb!QbHUoauCQUvf ... E1xU5pA-Ls

Screencap from this 2nd video:
Full size link: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... oobCap.PNG

I wanted everyone to see the Passion Dolls exclusive "Mia" Asian happy face. This "Mia" face hasn't been talked about much here. She's nice to look at, isn't she?

Bonus: This 2nd video includes a short comparison shot where you can see the WM head featured in the other videos I've posted... placed right next to her boob. So you can decide for yourself if her boobs are bigger than her head or not!

The 1st video is still processing at Vimeo and I will post a link to it when it is ready for viewing. This 1st video is boob-focused and there is lots of squeezing the Charmin and bouncing!

ps: To view the 2nd video that you download from Mega.nz, you may need the VLC media player. Windows Media Player might not be able to play it properly.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mick wrote:
This is the "1st video" I talked about in my previous post. Boob lovers, rejoice!!!

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS