My BCD experience and a YL 155 review

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

My BCD experience and a YL 155 review

Post by Azuwish »

This is the product and service review only version of this topic. This topic is also available here for further comments http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=83946 Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing my first certified authentic doll (and second doll overall) through Booty Call Dolls and the experience was so positive I felt I had to write a few words to recommend Jeff and his ‘family’ to anyone who is looking to make a purchase of their own.

The ‘full review’ that will follow this post is a bit of a rambling combination of a personal journal and review of the overall experience; so firstly for those who want the ‘nuts and bolts’ I’ll give a -

TL/DR - After lurking on these forums for a while I was impressed with BCD and Jeff, both by his many happy customers, his network of contacts who freely offered their expertise and advice as well as developing aftermarket products, and by his general demeanor, so I decided to order my next doll from him. The entire experience, from customer service, response time, product knowledge, all the way to the final product delivery were all ‘five star’ - just exemplary through and through - I am a very satisfied customer. I will definitely purchase from Booty Call Dolls again, and highly recommend BCD to anyone in the market for a new doll.

(for my skinny on the YL155 see the Results section of post #3 ‘Full Review part 2’)

Next up; the rambling begins-

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My BCD experience and a YL 155 review

Post by Azuwish »

Full Review (part 1)

I’ll start with my background and objectives before covering the shopping, ordering, delivery and final product.

Background; As a 47 year old man who's ‘been there and done that’ I came to the conclusion, as many others have, that I no longer had any interest in the time, effort, and drama included in the dating game - which doesn’t seem to have changed much since high school - and I was ready to move on to a more - um - peaceful… and fulfilling... stage of life. Or as I said to my grown-ish kids when I decided to stop dating - I’ve decided that I am done with people (Don’t worry, they knew I was kidding - well, mostly kidding…) Anyway, once I reached this decision I quickly rushed into an unwise ‘black market’ doll purchase (aka one from an unverified vendor) on Amazon before I found these wonderful forums. That doll was a fair to mid range knockoff of a 153 A cup doll with a #97WM head.

Objectives; After surviving that initial risky purchase and finally finding these forums I found out a few things about myself and what I was looking for. Firstly I learned that ownership was definitely for me, I have a very active imagination and was quickly addicted to the roleplay and accessorizing, virtual companionship - as well as other accompanying features (of course). I also learned that the A cup coupled with a youthful looking head was great in small doses but I craved some other... features... long term. By March I had identified my primary objectives to be as follows - In the short term a more mature looking head (or two) for my current doll and then, longer term, a second doll with a different body type - between 151-165cm tall, with something around a D cup and still maintaining a ‘believable figure’ i.e. no gargantu-boobs 15cm waists or pencil thin thighs or such.

Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.

Next- Shopping, Ordering, and (finally) The Results!

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

Full Review (part 2)-

Shopping/Decisionmaking;
I gave Jeff my initial goals and he quickly responded with an overwhelming number of options for additional heads, perfectly tailored to my specific requests. He answered my questions quickly and informatively and we narrowed them down to a few finalists at which time he waited patiently for me to be ready to make a decision. After thinking it over for a week or so I reevaluated my desires (and finances) and told Jeff that I had settled on my favorite mature ‘womanly’ looking head (#15), but that I was now thinking I was more interested in getting the second doll first and extra heads later (probably with the magnetic head attachment). He again responded quickly and provided me with all the information I needed to choose the body/head combination that I would be happy with, offering advice whenever it was needed but without ever trying to tell me what to do. In the end the body I kept coming back to was the YL155D - I just loved the form and found that my concerns about the small waist and arms/legs mattered far less than the overall ‘zing’ factor I had whenever I saw it. I had to take some extra time to make sure the ‘zing’ wasn’t just because of the exceptional photography that abounds for that model, but in the end I was pretty sure it was more than that, though I figured the proof would be in the pudding when she finally arrived. Jeff answered my concerns there too, telling me that he felt that doll, which was one of his best sellers, was a good choice and would look great with my preferred head.

Production/Shipping; My initial contact with Jeff was on 3/14 and I reached my final decision and placed my order on 3/26 after over 30 emails back and forth. He sent me a very useful order form document to complete and return via email and invoiced me once all the choices were made. At this point, after paying I had a nagging worry about skin tone - my 153 is ‘fair skinned’ and that rather pasty look is a constant bother to me so when placing this order I took the next to darkest skin tone. After ordering however I was a little worried that particular decision might be an overreaction... but I wasn’t quite worried enough to say anything. As if reading my mind Jeff emailed me one night asking if I was sure about the skin tone because- in his words, ‘those dolls are really, really tan.’ That was all the encouragement I needed - I thanked him for asking and told him to drop it down one skin tone. Once he sent the order off to the factory he told me that there was about a two week delay currently in production, which I was expecting because I had already seen that info posted on the forums, still it is nice to see consistent and largely verifiable information when making a purchase of this magnitude. To my great surprise on 3/31, a mere five days after ordering, Jeff sent me her ‘passport photos’ - a nice touch that consisted of a group of photos from the factory of the finished doll showing the various options I had chosen, nail color, head wig, skin tone etc. This was followed a few days later by her ‘flight number’ - the fedex tracking # for her package. When I followed the link I saw that it was labeled with a ‘shipping exception’ which after seeing the problems with customs in other countries I immediately asked Jeff about and he once again responded quickly and told me it was routine, and nothing to worry about. He was absolutely correct as by the next day she was in route and actually arrived on 4/10 - a day before FEDEX’s original expected delivery date.

She arrived without incident before noon on Monday the 10th - fifteen days after I placed the order - and I was home to sign for the package, with a mix of excitement and nagging doubt - Is she really worth it? Had I wasted my money? Was that head really the right one? What about the skin tone? Will the more pronounced hourglass figure be as attractive in person…

Results; The box/packaging were fairly routine, we have all seen them on other reviews, and there were no nasty surprises - fingers, toes and eyelashes were all secured and there was no visible damage. As I assembled her and continued -um- examinations however, I became a little concerned that the ‘air pressure’ in the breasts was noticeably different (not a problem with the A cup - there’s no air in those lil things!) this of course set off a series of micro examinations that went back and forth between ‘they look the same… no they don’t.. Yes they do… they feel the same… no they don’t... Anyway, obviously the difference wasn’t extreme or there wouldn’t have been any doubt, but still… I sent off another email to Jeff, with pictures, and he recommended we give things some time to settle as FEDEX isn’t always… supremely careful… when handling their packages (an observation I can verify from experience) and she might have just ‘shifted in transit.’ He also followed up that he checked his own 155 and found the breasts did feel similar to how I described mine, which was reassuring.

I spent day one cleaning and powdering and we got to ‘full service’ on day two and now, after ten or so days here are my early general impressions.

In a word - Wow. That sums it up, but here are a few more words. The Zing factor held up in reality, I don’t feel mislead by all of the fantastic photos at all. This doll is far superior in quality to my other one. The 155’s skeleton is much ‘tighter’ and easier to pose, the hands are far better (though the fingers are still a little sketchy) and the skin is 100% more lifelike and pleasing to the touch (though there is that chemical odor, which is expected and will fade over time). She looks truly amazing from every angle and her ‘poseability’ opens up an almost endless number of possible positions compared to my 153, which has limited options and is strongly ‘doggie style’ biased - for me at least. The breasts are very pleasing in appearance and feel, and remind me very much of previous enjoyable ‘real world’ encounters. I also chose the standing feet, which are a must have in my opinion and while she is still a challenge to balance without a third point they do work very well with a little patience (okay, sometimes a lot of patience). The skin tone wound up being perfect - thanks to Jeff’s wise intervention there - and the body style and head combination keep giving me the ‘wow’ feeling over and over. The 155 is very deserving of being a best seller in my humble opinion. Jeff’s knowledgeable advice and willingness to listen to my desires throughout this order resulted in an amazing doll that I am very satisfied with, that was manufactured, shipped and delivered speedily and without incident.

I can’t say enough how amazing she feels - both in ‘play’ and when snuggling at night or watching shows on the couch. I highly recommend this YL product and the BCD ‘experience’.

Next; some pictures….

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

And now some images...
One of the basic passport photos
One of the basic passport photos
QQ图片20170331170237.jpg (264.26 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Look, it's a box....
Look, it's a box....
155d01.jpg (175.41 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Contents intact.
Contents intact.
155d02.jpg (50.35 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
Stef says hello
Stef says hello
155d09.jpg (59.52 KiB) Viewed 2387 times
More to come...

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

abracadabra wrote:beautiful!
Thank you, I agree, she is stunning - BCD took my fantasy and made it real!
Ready to go for a walk on a nice spring day...
Ready to go for a walk on a nice spring day...
155d11.jpg (51.31 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Best.Walk.Ever.
Best.Walk.Ever.
155d15.jpg (57.28 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Change of clothes for dinner on the deck...
Change of clothes for dinner on the deck...
155d16.jpg (50.38 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Which had a happy ending...
Which had a happy ending...
155d17.jpg (250.75 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Yup - I give the boobies a perfect score... and I haven't even got to that bubble butt yet.....

INFORMATIONS