www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup Doll review and pics Only

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My 170M Cup Doll review and pics Only

Post by bobhenry »

This is the product review only version of this topic. The original can be found here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=82898 for further comments. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

hello,

just doing this quick cuz I gotta run soon. will update with more stuff eventually.

Ordered from Sexy Real Sex Doll
$1850 US (20% discounted) / $2400ish in Canadian dollar.
You can read my company review here:

It took a while to decide which doll to choose, as manufacturers were pumping new awesome models every 2 weeks.
it was until I saw the 170 cm H cup at the time that I was onto something. I wanted a taller doll, me being 6ft. I wanted nicely shaped leg, a nice rounded ass and some puppies. I was about to order until WM came with an even bustier model. While browsing various vendors on here, SRSD had this nice discount which I couldn't resist.

22 days of wait time. this included some backlog in China and customs, overall I wasn't too bothered with the wait. I just wasted time playing some video games. :P
$145 CAN of customs fees for my fellow canadians here who are wondering. this was much cheaper than I thought. doll arrived without a blemish.

So far I went down on her twice and here is my overall review of the doll. some good :D and unfortunately some bad :(

The good. The doll is tall which is awesome (+). her tits are nicely shaped and humongous (+). they are kinda hard to squeeze (-) but they jiggle a lot (+). They fall nicely a bit on each side leaving much space for tittyfucking. My dick was literally engulfed in them. The nipples, like everybody know by know, are weirdly shaped. there are those odd craters around those big nips, so that removed the fun of sucking them. (-)

Vag sex is perfect. Felt nice in there, quite tight (+). I'm 7" long and couldn't reach the end. Good in all kinds of positions.
Anal sex is also nice. Doggy is extreme fun (+). but now here comes the bad, perhaps very bad. The anal hole is small, which is nice for some realism, but for practicality, it is way to small, or not enough elastic/solid/resistant/whichever term you want to user. that thing teared like cutting through butter.I think it must have happened with I had her on top of me. Hole is either too small or she doesn't like that angle. Anyway now I have about a quarter inch tear going up the butt crack. I also heard getting TPE glue in Canada is essentially impossible but it could be used to make nuclear bombs according to border agents :(

I think I will stick to Vag sex until I can find a solution.

Other than that, I haven't tried a blowjob, nor do I intend on trying. The idea of kissing my own dick doesn't sounds good to me.
Cleaning is easy enough, using those long medical locking scissors and sponges. It's mostly dry when I'm done and I just blow a fan in there for like 4 hours.

Quite heavy, especially if you're climbing stairs. My gym dedication has paid off though so I can manage.

INFORMATIONS