It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: 1st pc new 4 foot solid silicone doll Sonia
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:29 am 
HELP i am new to the doll market still looking for which doll to buy.Please any help you can give would be much appreciated. What do you think of this new doll 1st-pc solid silicone doll sonia 4ft.PLEASE ANY INFO?

Post subject: Solid Sonia
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:21 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I have the same qestion. There was a flurry of postings right after 1stPC introduced the doll, but not much since. I'm curious as to how they are holding up, and how they look, particularly the appearance of the seams on the side of the torso, around the neck, and elsewhere. In the photo sets on the 1stPC website, the pics look pretty photoshopped, with suspiciously smooth skin. Does anybody that owns one care to post some unretouched pics?
I'm holding out to make a decision untill I see the full body sculpt of the Cassie, then it will be one or the other. Weight is an issue for me, a 110lb. doll would blow up what is left of my back. Thanks.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:36 pm 
Photographer
Photographer

I moved this topic to the proper forum.

:)
S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:10 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

8)
I never photoshop my pics - so watch you see is always what you get.

Numerous reviews have been posted on this doll. It is a poured doll so the quality is much better than Rjs normal dolls:

Which are glued together and have obvious seams. The 4 foot Sonias has seams exactly like a Realdoll's seams which are not nearly as obvious.

I buy his dolls for the lighter weight - which is nice to deal with from time to time.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:36 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi guys,

Please look at my doll album of my sonia. She is very cute. She is one of the 1st ones so her legs are in a permanent spread pose. Her left boob is getting a bit flat. I am posting a new post describing the surgery I did on her to remove her stock pussy and replace it with a fleshlight insert. There I will do more descriptions.

Bassdaddy58

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:24 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

8)
This is by far RJ's best doll in terms of quality:

A bit too small for me however. But for some this doll would be perfect.

I've heard that this doll WILL be followed shortly by larger dolls using the same technology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:16 am 

Hi gmusic man and Welcome! With regards to your question as to which DOLL to Buy........well, it depends on WHY you Want a DOLL....(Photography, Companionship, Or Sex?).... and how much you are willing to Spend!......

All Photograph well, Teddy-babes are Soft and Cuddlely (but, in my opinion, not good for Sex!) , Realdolls are Good for Sex and Modeling (but poor Quality and Over-priced!) , Mechadolls?....More Durable, Good Sex, Better Buy than the other two,...but.....Un-poseable!......

My advice would be......Shop around and Take Your Time!.....before purchasing ANY Doll!...Hope this Helps, Good Luck in your Quest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 am 
Ex-Member

I didn't think the quality of the new sonia doll was much better than what RJ normall sells. Once Britti took more pics the seams looked the same as his old dolls and the arms didn't appear to move very much. Of course, I think Britti got the foam doll and not the silicone doll. Am I right about that Britti? Does he sell different versions of the Sonia?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:53 am 
Ex-Member

I, too, am a bit confused about the construction of 1st-PC's "Sonia" doll. In some past posts I remember it being mentioned that it was NOT made from a single pour process and, consequently, was made up of pre-cast pieces that had to be cemented togerher around a foam core and which showed visible and unsightly seams.

However, I also think I remember that someone said this doll would be produced by the single pour method....eventually.

So, anybody ordering this doll might want to ask RJ in advance of a purchase exactly what kind of doll construction he is getting for his money. I would expect the single pour version to be a bit more expensive, but it should look better cosmetically and, most likely, be more durable.

I have not read too much about the sex with this doll except that it uses a "standard" insert that someone said is "rammed" up into a hole in the pelvic cavity after being lubricated with Vasoline and that buyers were installing their own inserts.

There have also been some negative comments about how thin the arms and legs on this doll are in past posts, but this is purely a subjective appraisal. What really counts is if a particular buyer likes the look of any doll.

technoguy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

8)
The doll in this thread is a poured doll. RJ's first - but by no means his last.

ALL THE REST OF HIS DOLLS - ALL OF THEM are made from multiple pieces of silicone glued together OVER a foam core.

MY Kay/Tracy doll is made this way. Plus - light weight. Kelli weighs 35 lbs.

HOWEVER, the doll has limited posability and the arms and legs move - but the head does not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:56 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

what exactly are the limitations in poseability of this doll and other 1pc dolls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:38 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

That is a very good question. Sonia has the newest technology so she has a pvc skeleton with very life like movements. But she does not have articulated skeleton since this would significantly raise the price. So she can move, but she can't hold the pose.

Post subject: moveable bot not able to hold a pose
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:55 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

i thought that that was what she has always done ?? what is the new technology ?? different connections on the pvc tubing or what ?? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:01 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Well Sonia is the only Solid light doll they have, thus I think new tech. Looks like 1stpc is the only mfg to offer solid & light.

cheers,
sililove

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]