It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]  
Search for:
   
 Post subject: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 pm 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
Hey guys,

As you may know we've got two dolls from DollHouse168 EVO series so far (the 132cm Bel and 145cm Natasha), today let me introduce you their new EVO doll 156cm SaSa. It's time to get the party going! :D

Specifications:
Item Name: DollHouse168 Evo series 156cm SaSa
Material: High-quality TPE
Height: 156cm
Weight: 29kg
Shoulder: 38cm
Bust: 75cm
Under Bust: 62cm
Waist: 56cm
Hip: 83cm
Length of Arm: 42cm
Wrist girth: 12cm
Thigh length: 35cm
Lower leg length: 47cm
Length from arm to hand: 42cm
Thigh girth: 44cm
Calf girth: 29cm
Foot length: 23cm
Oral Depth: 13cm
Vagina Depth: 16cm
Anal Depth: 15.5cm
Shipping: Free shipping
Improvements:
#1 Softer TPE materials: it will offer better touch for you and more flexibility for the dolls.
#2 Better skeleton design: with stronger wires and joints inside, the new dolls will enjoy a wider and better range for the movements, it will also make the dolls more durable.
#3 New hymen design (available for built-in vagina option): with this new design, our customers can be sure that the dolls they'll receive are 100% new. The thin TPE film sealing the vagina will break and come off easily after the first use.

Kimi.


Attachments:
DSC04284.jpg
DSC04284.jpg [ 762.39 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
DSC04294.jpg
DSC04294.jpg [ 672.77 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
DSC04300.jpg
DSC04300.jpg [ 812.34 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
DSC04287.jpg
DSC04287.jpg [ 809.6 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
DSC04349.jpg
DSC04349.jpg [ 668.09 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]
DSC04346.jpg
DSC04346.jpg [ 726.82 KiB | Viewed 776 times ]

_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 pm 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
Sorry, here are a few more. :)


Attachments:
DSC04342.jpg
DSC04342.jpg [ 718.74 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]
DSC04316.jpg
DSC04316.jpg [ 816.24 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]
DSC04317.jpg
DSC04317.jpg [ 819.28 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]
DSC04320.jpg
DSC04320.jpg [ 770.18 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]
DSC04327.jpg
DSC04327.jpg [ 814.01 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]
DSC04305.jpg
DSC04305.jpg [ 757.47 KiB | Viewed 774 times ]

_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:51 am 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
Why is the skeleton design of the EVO dolls so amazing?

Since the new neck design gets rid of the traditional bolt and screw mechanism, it will be really easy to install and adjust the head, no more awkward head positions for EVO series dolls.

The new skeleton design for EVO dolls also demonstrates the creation and sincerity from the DollHouse designers. For most of the designers, the appearance of a doll is the only important thing. To make the EVO dolls a flagship series, the designers focused on both the outside and inside of the dolls. They wanted the dolls to look amazing on the outside and work perfectly on the inside, that's why the skeleton works so smoothly, on top of that, it's also equipped with a wider movement range. As many of our customers mentioned before "The best skeleton I've ever seen!", we got a lot of that from our customers. :mrgreen:

SaSa is available now, please visit us at:
https://www.dolltochina.com/product-pag ... 156cm-sasa

Kimi.


Attachments:
DSC04310.jpg
DSC04310.jpg [ 788.09 KiB | Viewed 730 times ]
neck.jpg
neck.jpg [ 267.61 KiB | Viewed 730 times ]

_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 2850
Location: left coastal now
SaSa looks so, so nice.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 pm 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
Dollhouse168 156cm EVO series SaSa~


Attachments:
banner.jpg
banner.jpg [ 1.97 MiB | Viewed 567 times ]

_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 3034
Sasa is lovely! The new skeleton design is nicely revealed by the photos of her with her hips cocked to one side. Very realistic.

A gorgeous doll! Thanks for sharing.



_____________________________
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Viva la megaboobs!
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:11 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:19 am
Posts: 68
mmmmmmmmmmmmm so lovely


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:24 am 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
CF wrote:
Sasa is lovely! The new skeleton design is nicely revealed by the photos of her with her hips cocked to one side. Very realistic.

A gorgeous doll! Thanks for sharing.

No problem. :mrgreen:

The designers from DollHouse168 put a lot of time and effort into the EVO series sex dolls. They rented a whole new factory and designed the skeletons for the EVO dolls from scratch.

For most of the sex doll manufacturers, they prefer to get the components for the skeletons from the market directly, then put together a skeleton that works. But DollHouse168 designed and produced almost every single component of the skeletons by themselves, especially the joints, it was a lot of extra work for them, but they wanted the skeletons to work perfectly on the dolls! They set the bar real high, it cost them more money and took them some extra time, but I think they did a great job. :D

With the combination of great look and design, it's quite understandable that EVO dolls are slightly more expensive compared with many other TPE sex dolls, right? 0X

This is a small story we want to share with all the doll lovers, DollHouse168 EVO series is a name you can totally trust. :D

Kimi.



_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Posts: 62
Location: North Texas
Doll To China wrote:
CF wrote:
Sasa is lovely! The new skeleton design is nicely revealed by the photos of her with her hips cocked to one side. Very realistic.

A gorgeous doll! Thanks for sharing.

No problem. :mrgreen:

The designers from DollHouse168 put a lot of time and effort into the EVO series sex dolls. They rented a whole new factory and designed the skeletons for the EVO dolls from scratch.

For most of the sex doll manufacturers, they prefer to get the components for the skeletons from the market directly, then put together a skeleton that works. But DollHouse168 designed and produced almost every single component of the skeletons by themselves, especially the joints, it was a lot of extra work for them, but they wanted the skeletons to work perfectly on the dolls! They set the bar real high, it cost them more money and took them some extra time, but I think they did a great job. :D

With the combination of great look and design, it's quite understandable that EVO dolls are slightly more expensive compared with many other TPE sex dolls, right? 0X

This is a small story we want to share with all the doll lovers, DollHouse168 EVO series is a name you can totally trust. :D

Kimi.


Great information Kimi! I'm a huge fan of the EVO series and found your message quite interesting. I like that with the new skeleton the dolls can not only shrug, but kneel and squat, and with their calves touch their thighs. Even touch their feet to their butts. Makes for interesting ideas!


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:01 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 528
Cute girl, but i knew she would have either a big butt or big boobs or both. You got 2 out of 3 correct!!!! Butt bigger then I like.

Now if she were 135-140 height, i could be tempted.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:26 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:02 am
Posts: 90
Location: Au
Evo series are looking good.

My favorite would have to be the 170 plus, in honey light, but damn this 156 jaw dropper is a close contender.

Exciting news about the skeleton, good to see design enhancements as well as beautiful new dolls.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:34 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Posts: 62
Location: North Texas
Ronin wrote:
Evo series are looking good.

My favorite would have to be the 170 plus, in honey light, but damn this 156 jaw dropper is a close contender.

Exciting news about the skeleton, good to see design enhancements as well as beautiful new dolls.


Hi Ronin,

I agree, the new DH168 170EVO is really incredible! It's my favorite as well, but I didn't notice the "Plus" part, do you mean they have one with normal breasts too?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:23 am 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:45 pm
Posts: 151
Altblues wrote:
Ronin wrote:
Evo series are looking good.

My favorite would have to be the 170 plus, in honey light, but damn this 156 jaw dropper is a close contender.

Exciting news about the skeleton, good to see design enhancements as well as beautiful new dolls.


Hi Ronin,

I agree, the new DH168 170EVO is really incredible! It's my favorite as well, but I didn't notice the "Plus" part, do you mean they have one with normal breasts too?

No, for the 170cm body, DollHouse168 only got one version.



_____________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Time to meet new EVO doll 156cm SaSa from DollHouse168
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:02 am
Posts: 90
Location: Au
It's just the way it was marketed on the DH website. She has larger boobs, and with this body that is a plus for me ;)


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: Knightshift and 2 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum