It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:48 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: Re: Our New TPE Coloring Products, BodyColor by Miss Atleur
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks for the info...I'll place an order and hopefully it will come with those colors. I'll also order a few TPE samples as well.

Thanks Again,

JA

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 pm 
Doll
Doll

@Studio5280; Sent you a PM, Don't worry, we will get you the colors you want! And ordering a TPE sample is always a good idea!

Thanks!

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

TripleA wrote:
@MaryJaneReefer; The hand plates at the moment are like the neck components. With so many different sizes of synthetic partners available, it is hard to be able to make for every size. What I am thinking, "and samara" please chime in if I am wrong! is that if you could trace the hand as closely as possible and possibly send that to me, then I may be able to make you a pair. But the attachment could still be wrong. I would be willing to work with anyone whom is in need of a set though!

Sometimes it takes a while, but CC can usually get it right the first time with enough information! The finger wires would have to be cut and finished during the surgery as on the videos!

@Lilica; I am sorry, but our formula's are completely proprietary. I will say that we have done extensive testing on almost every formulation of TPE currently on the market and it has worked with all that we have tried. And the solvent is like that used in the making of the doll, once it cures it leaves nothing behind, and the cure time is only minutes! And the pigment is all cosmetic grade pigment.

@samara78; Thanks samara, yes it is good for the dolls, and we are working to literally make that even more so "All that I can say for Now, but we have some GOOD things in the works for the BodyColor line". The longevity depends on where and how it is used. Please remember that it is the friction of contact and the heat generated by that friction that causes it to release! I have worn it as lipstick and have had it last for literally over a month with out any issues "AND CC and I KISS a LOT", but I have had it only last several days on my nipples "THANKS CC" . Kayla has had the same color on her toe nails going on 4 months and they look like she just applied it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 am 
Doll
Doll

Lilica; I am sorry, but I do not understand your last post, you quoted me, but added nothing, did you forget a response?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am 

I got my sample pack a couple of days ago, and so far I think it's great. Really fantastic on recoloring MJ's nipples. I had some issues with her lips and the color wanting to stick together. I was glad I could just peel the color off. I'll try again, and try to keep the lips parted more.

My only complaint is that the sample kit doesn't come with a brush. At first, I didn't remember I had brushes. I had one, but other people might not. It's disappointing to get something like this and not be able to use it. Even a cheap Crayola brush would be a good idea I think.

Overall, it's a great product, and I'm sure I'll be buying more from Miss Atleur.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:47 am 
Doll
Doll

grimreefer24601 wrote:
I got my sample pack a couple of days ago, and so far I think it's great. Really fantastic on recoloring MJ's nipples. I had some issues with her lips and the color wanting to stick together. I was glad I could just peel the color off. I'll try again, and try to keep the lips parted more.

My only complaint is that the sample kit doesn't come with a brush. At first, I didn't remember I had brushes. I had one, but other people might not. It's disappointing to get something like this and not be able to use it. Even a cheap Crayola brush would be a good idea I think.

Overall, it's a great product, and I'm sure I'll be buying more from Miss Atleur.

Hey grimreefer: Glad to hear you got the sample kit, really hope you like the color, and sorry you had some problems. The good news is that we hear you about the issue of no brush, and that is being addressed as we speak! We will soon be making some announcements concerning BodyColor, don't worry! They are all good and I really think that users of BodyColor will greatly appreciate the changes that are coming! as we DO listen to our customers! We act on their suggestions when we can and we try to convey the reasons why if we can't!

Would it be possible to get some before and after photos! If not we understand!

Thank You for your interest in Our BodyColor product!

April Annabelle Atleur -AKA- TripleA :razz:

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:08 pm 
Doll
Doll

After our bath, I'll see what I can do. Grim wasn't satisfied with his artistic skills on the first round. I'll tell him to take before and after pics this time.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm 

Bear in mind that my camera sucks. This uses the Skin Tone Beige Body Color.
Clean no Body Color.
Attachment:
20171013_205352.jpg
20171013_205352.jpg [ 758.04 KiB | Viewed 199 times ]

Body Color no Powder
Attachment:
20171013_205749.jpg
20171013_205749.jpg [ 760.53 KiB | Viewed 199 times ]

Body Color with powder.
Attachment:
20171013_212459.jpg
20171013_212459.jpg [ 771.3 KiB | Viewed 199 times ]

I do a face color when I get a chance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 am 
Doll
Doll

grimreefer24601; Nice photos, your camera isn't that bad, nice choice of color, gives a very natural look! Enjoy!
And thank you for trying our BodyColor! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:53 pm 

Technically both of the photos use Miss Atleur body color for MJ's makeup. The second uses easier to see colors, and I've gotten much better at the application.

Attachment:
MJ1.jpg
MJ1.jpg [ 109.29 KiB | Viewed 146 times ]

Attachment:
20171017_203053.jpg
20171017_203053.jpg [ 201.22 KiB | Viewed 145 times ]

Also, is the six in the sampler deal still going on? The original post say through July 2017, but I just got that deal a couple week ago. I'm planning on trying to get the rest of the sample colors to test out before I decide my favorites, and order big bottles.

Thanks Doll To and TripleA. MJ and I love the Body Color.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:51 am 
Doll
Doll

We are all so happy that you like the color, Thank You for the write up and I will have CC send you a PM!

Thanks!

PS: MJ looks GREAT and as I can clearly tell, she looks GREAT with or without the BodyColor!

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3