www.passiondolls.com

What do the Numbers mean for example 158cm etc

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
interestedone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

What do the Numbers mean for example 158cm etc

Post by interestedone »

I saw a Passion Doll named Olivia & have zero idea what number she is but she looked quite incredible. If someone could tell me what the Numbers by the dolls on here mean,maybe it will help me in my search, thanx.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What do the Numbers mean for example 158cm etc

Post by Broven »

Those tell you how tall the doll is. More or less anyway.

Happy searching! :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/sm ... l-olivia-a

Olivia is a 160cm tall doll with a B cup and (build) A.

The cm denotes height, cup size is... :whistle: , and the "Type" is simply the version of that specific doll they're advertising with some preselected options, if memory serves.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

simple
158 cm is metric measurement This refers to the height of the doll.
158 cm divide by 2.5 in = 63.2" tall approx. or 5' 2.6" with head on
The sizes vary slightly from different manufacturers.

Hope this helps

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

jpcbird wrote:simple
158 cm is metric measurement This refers to the height of the doll.
158 cm divide by 2.5 in = 63.2" tall approx. or 5' 2.6" with head on
The sizes vary slightly from different manufacturers.

Hope this helps

My machinist brain says 2.54. Sorry, I convert blueprints all damn day! :D
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

kojima

Post by kojima »

While the number denotes height, you won't always see the cup size as part of the name if there is only one model in that size. As an example, WM only has one 153cm doll and it has an A-cup. So you may sometimes see it simply called WM 153, without mentioning the cup. In some cases where there are different models with the same height, it becomes necessary to distinguish the two. WM 156-B vs WM 156-C. Both the same height, but different body shapes.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Correctumendo. Passion Dolls (PD) has multiple dolls of the same body type or build. Some doll sites will show one body style then a whole slew of heads to choose for it. PD shows the same body type with different heads as separate dolls. It's neither better nor worse; it's just how they do it.
The CM you see is centimeters. No biggie as CM to IN converters are easy to find on the web. As you're looking over these beauties, always check out their weight, as that'll determine if she lays flat on the bed or you do because you just blew your back out.
Glad you're here!
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

interestedone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by interestedone »

Broven wrote:Those tell you how tall the doll is. More or less anyway.
......... / oh, ok coool, thanx . Now I gotta learn my CM-Inches conversion . Anyway, ty for info. makes sense now.
Happy searching! :)

kojima

Post by kojima »

interestedone wrote: ......... / oh, ok coool, thanx . Now I gotta learn my CM-Inches conversion . Anyway, ty for info. makes sense now.
As bearhunter stated, the more precise conversion ratio is 2.54 cm per inch. We're not really working with blueprints here, so a simple 2.5 should suffice. You'll be off by about an inch when you get over 160cm, so if you want to take that into account and subtract the extra inch, you could do that as well.

To go from inches to cm you multiply by 2.5. So to go the other way, you have to divide by 2.5. Alternatively, you can multiply by .4 (or .39 to be more accurate).

If you're not bad with numbers and simply want to do the calculation in your head, .4 is 4/10. To really keep the math super simple, I divide the height in cm by 10 first, which is as simple as moving the decimal over one step. After that, I multiply this answer by 2; super easy to do, then multiply that by 2 again. I do it this way because multiplying by 2 is just easier to do. As the tape measure I have doesn't have metric, I use this method to quickly convert doll heights to compare on my tape measure.

Using Olivia as an example: She is a 160 cm doll. Simply divide by 10 = 16.0 Then multiply by 2 = 32. Then by 2 again = 64. This puts her at approx. 64' tall. Using a more precise figure would show she's actually 63' tall. Again, anything after 160cm and you're going to be off by 1 inch, so if you want to simply subtract 1' from the final result when converting heights over 160cm, you'll be even closer to the actual height. But even without doing that, the quick and dirty method is enough to let you size her up and see if she's going to be too tall or too short for your tastes. And as Meso said, be sure to check the weight. I've seen dolls that were 6 inches apart and the shorter one actually weighed more.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Remember you can choose a head.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

it's the doll height.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

dollnomore
Former Member

Post by dollnomore »

Most of us here in the US do not use centimeters (cm) for any reason. But most Chinese specifications do. Not only can the cm refer to the height of the doll, but also the "depth" of important chambers of the doll. So before anyone pulls out a calculator, just type: "cm to feet" or "cm to inches" in your Internet search engine and you will find a variety of forms that calculate the distance for you.

But I agree with you all.. they should just use feet and inches instead!

INFORMATIONS