www.passiondolls.com

Shipping from Nov to Feb/March.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Shipping from Nov to Feb/March.

Post by PassionDolls »

As you are aware, the holiday seasons are approaching, so shipping it will start to come to a crawl eventually. My advice would be that if you want to order something order it asap before it gets closer. Some of you last years have waited for more than two weeks to get your doll and some I heard as long as a month.

For those of you who already have their orders we will do our best to ship your doll out asap, but delays are expected.

You can expect slow shipping from Nov till beginning of March.

Thanks for your understanding.

Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shipping from Nov to Feb/March.

Post by imverynuts »

It's understandable and thanks for telling us in advance!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Thanks for the info
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Good information for current and upcoming buyers. Thanks for sharing. This will help people make informed choices. :thumbs_up:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Alright, I notice a few days ago things has gotten slower and slower. It is now crawling. If you got a tracking number, don't be surprise if it did not yet update or you can expect up to a week delay on getting your doll.

I know there will be some people panicking or those just very anxious to get their item. I want you all to know shipping part I cannot control. We just have to wait it out and let the carrier do their job.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Blaming the Hollidays for slow shipment from Nov to March is just ridiculous
it seems that you dont want to face the real problems just instead blame it on the Hollidays to smooth things over.

YOU got serious problems with your shipments and it has nothing to do with the Hollidays.
Solve the real problems instead so your customers gets their dolls in decent time.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

rev wrote:Blaming the Hollidays for slow shipment from Nov to March is just ridiculous
it seems that you dont want to face the real problems just instead blame it on the Hollidays to smooth things over.

YOU got serious problems with your shipments and it has nothing to do with the Hollidays.
Solve the real problems instead so your customers gets their dolls in decent time.

If I understand this, the Doll is currently with UPS being shipped by Special line shipment.

These posts reflect this

Your Post
rev wrote:The Doll is "probably" still in china (with no information thats the best guess i can come up with)
it has been finished for about 13 days with no shipment yet.

lets say there are too many slow fuckers involved in this game. (Note! Passiondolls has what i know nothing to do with it)
as it feels now im just glad IF i get the doll at all.

if/when i get it it will be the last time i buy anything from china. (Again Passiondolls has nothing to do with that decision ;))
its just feels too risky and with no status information whats so ever on whats going on.
also i think there are to many instances involved here that can go wrong from factory to vendors and then finally delivery companies.

the best thing would be it you buy the doll directly from the factory with no middle hands i think

2000$ less in the pocket and two photos of a finished? doll thats the status right now
i hope it changes ;)
and Passion Dolls reply
PassionDolls wrote:Rev,

I explain to you already. You are going to get your doll. It is way too early. Everyone knows the Special Line Shipping via UPS to Europe is going to take a lot of time. I don't know how many times I have to say it to you in how many emails. You will get your doll. Period. End of discussion.

Furthermore, your doll was done around the holidays, it going to take an extra week or so as there are backlog of order:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=92505

Chinese New Year in February will make shipping worst than it is now.

The shipping part is beyond my control. There are others of my client from Europe whose doll was shipped before you (again I explain this already) and they did not see their tracking moving yet.

If it lost, I'll send you another. Not going to be lost. Don't worry. I don't think you are worry about it being lost. From the frequent emails even before this shipping begin and while we were making your doll, you just want the doll now. Right away. Immediately. You need to be a little patience here.

Don't believed me asked any vendors/manufacturers will tell you the same. Note your doll was done just right after Christmas and before New Year so it crowded. JUST WAIT. Emailing me and threatening me or UPS is not going to make it any better.

There are more issue if you buy direct from the factory. One brand which I will not name obviously (TDF rule) and don't asked (as I am not deliberate to say) will occasionally send out sub-par version of their doll without you knowing it. And vendor was set up initially to handle the shipping, inspection and taking care of you. If you really think factory will ship doll better you are out of your mind. You buy from them and then will pay a vendor or someone to do your shipping LOL. Seriously. Some of you here know this as you were send from the factory to me. Thing is they don't want to deal with something like this such as responding to your email or shipping your doll. They are the factory and they make dolls and not ship them. Imagine if your doll is really lost, do you think it is much easier to contact the factory to tell them this? Not saying you cannot buy direct from factory, but you are mistaken to think that they are more efficiency than vendors you are mistaken big time. And some dolls such as this one you cannot buy directly from the factory, you need to get it from the vendor/manufacture or agent anyway. Better go with someone who handle your shipping. This is why TDF set up a verified vendor section.

At least what you will get from me for sure is this: I will send you another doll if this one is actually lost- even if it is UPS fault. I very much doubt it is anyway. Don't worry, you are going to get your doll. Sit tight and wait. I will guarantee you a replacement if this one does not come. That's my promise.
I also understand from my own experiences that this type of shipping from China takes a lot longer, especially around Xmas and New Years.

I also read that if the doll is lost by UPS, then the vendor will replace it for you. Once the Doll is shipped, and by now no doubt you have tracking, it is not within the vendors power to expedite this further. This is the method of shipping you choose to pay for, so this is the delay that would reasonably be expected.

The vendor has been more than fair here, so I will draw you attention to rule 10 of the RoC http://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html and remind people to post statements with all the facts and with actual evidence of misconduct or deficiency.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I life in Germany, Europe, EU.

End of Septmeber I ordered a Michele muscle doll.

The production took some time because of:
- 7 day holiday period in China from Oct. 1st to Oct. 7th (Golden Week). You can read thist on topics from DollStudio and BCD. And Pasion Dolls informed me about this.
- The Michele muscle doll was a new doll.

Here is the process from the first photos to delivery:
26. October: Photos
29. October: UPS tracking number
middle of November: first update of the UPS tracking number, Hungary (EU)
So it took almost 3 weeks to update the UPS tracking number for the first time.
21. November: Doll arrived savely at my home door

Please note:
- Passion Dolls has repeatedly stated that the tracking number will not be updated until the doll is in the EU!
- Passion Dolls also stated that the special shipping will take more time.
- Customs control in China will take some time.
- I don't know how the doll traveled to Europe. A container ship would take longer than 3 weeks. A plane would be faster. Maybe by Train?
- Customs control in the first EU country will also take some time.

So everything went absolutly perfect.
Everything went exactly as Passion Dolls told me.
I can therefore recommend Passion Dolls to EU citizens.

EU customers: Please wait at least 3-4 weeks.

P. S. I love my new doll and I hope to find time to introduce her. But not in this topic.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@Tsall thanks for chiming in and explaining to Rev about your own experience with Special Line Shipping through Europe. If I recall correctly, this method is shipped via train that's why the longer duration. He could have get it faster if he choose to go the normal routine without us taking care of his custom but he specifically want us to deal with custom.

Note also, I have other dolls shipped through this same mechanism before Rev's doll and their tracking haven't update yet, so as I tried to explain to him it not just him.
ImageImageImage

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

imverynuts wrote:It's understandable and thanks for telling us in advance!
It is in no way understandable! Its fucking stupid. It is 2018, and businesses across Asia shut down to a crawl for 3 months of the year for a "Holiday"? Try that with your small business just about anywhere, and customers would abandon you like rats from a sinking ship! :evil:
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

bearhunter wrote:
imverynuts wrote:It's understandable and thanks for telling us in advance!
It is in no way understandable! Its fucking stupid. It is 2018, and businesses across Asia shut down to a crawl for 3 months of the year for a "Holiday"? Try that with your small business just about anywhere, and customers would abandon you like rats from a sinking ship! :evil:
Apparently not as it's been like this over there for awhile and doesn't seem to have affected them negatively enough to stop. If they wanna that's their business and PD is just telling us the reality anyway, which is what I was thanking them for.

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Edit.
Ok Tsall then i have something to go after

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not disappointed with PD specifically, its the whole mindset of a culture that thinks, "fuck the world, were gonna shut down for a while and just do our thing" is a proper way to do international business. What if Russia said," sorry china, vacation time here, no oil for a month or two"? The ripple effect alone is staggering to my tiny western brain. If the company I work for shut down for 30 days, it would take 2 years to catch up and be profitable.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tsall,
Thank you for your post.
bearhunter,
There is a very good reason why they have there holiday and relaxation time.
V/r
BCD

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

IAW rule 10 and this notice viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27927

Feel free to screenshot your tracking information and post accordingly.

This is looking like a freight company issue, NOT a vendor issue.

In the event you do not have tracking information, contact the vendor for it, then use the freight company tracking's on line site to post the status, like most members in a simmilar position have done in the past.

If you choose not to do so, discountinue complaints without supporting evidence represented, as you will be breaching RoC by continued posts to this effect and account sanctions will be applied.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS