www.passiondolls.com

My curvy Vanessa

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My curvy Vanessa

Post by Marko1 »

LJ69 wrote:Would love to see her in some sexy lingerie or other tight-fitting top. Maybe in some swim-wear or similar.
Vanessa will be getting a few one piece teddie lingerie this week, so I will post pics this Sunday. Here is a photo I took when I first got her. She has such a big bubble butt,so she should look good in her new lingerie.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (823.35 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Can't wait to see. By the way winter is coming around, she's going to need thicker and longer clothes to stay warm and comfy!
Marko1 wrote:
LJ69 wrote:Would love to see her in some sexy lingerie or other tight-fitting top. Maybe in some swim-wear or similar.
Vanessa will be getting a few one piece teddie lingerie this week, so I will post pics this Sunday. Here is a photo I took when I first got her. She has such a big bubble butt,so she should look good in her new lingerie.

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Wow she is amazing! Can't wait to see her new lingerie! Thanks for sharing your great pics

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

WOW, that's a lovely big lady !
Congrats :glou:

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

Hey Marko.....any chance of seeing her lying flat on her back with her amazing boobs lying to the sides?

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Hey_Dollface wrote:Hey Marko.....any chance of seeing her lying flat on her back with her amazing boobs lying to the sides?
Ok I will take one of her on her back. This Sunday I should have her new clothes. I will post soon, thanks

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks mate - we appreciate you bringing us pictures of your amazing busty goddess. Crazy ol titties and ass!

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Marko1 wrote:
Hey_Dollface wrote:Hey Marko.....any chance of seeing her lying flat on her back with her amazing boobs lying to the sides?
Ok I will take one of her on her back. This Sunday I should have her new clothes. I will post soon, thanks
Congrats Marko! enjoy her and her ample curves. Looking forward to seeing her in her teddie lingerie. Big fan of those type of outfits. Have fun squeezing her into the outfits and don't be surprised when you hear the material stretch and tear a little. Sometimes i get that when i dress Leanne in teddies and i can only imagine how your girl will be stretching her outfits to the limit! have fun mate.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Congrats on the getting the "curvy" Lady of your dreams. Cant wait to get mine!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Vanessa didn't get her new lingerie this week , hopefully in a few days. She only had a panty to model today,but she loves to show off. I have a few more pics I will post later today.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2548 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (905.39 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (745.13 KiB) Viewed 2548 times

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Here is 1 more
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1009.43 KiB) Viewed 2544 times

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

Amazing pictures as always, Marko

Would it be possible to take a few of Vanessa in doggy position from multiple angles?

Thanks for sharing!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Thanks Marko. "Really" nice. Don't forget to get out of the house eventually sometime.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Raijin wrote:Amazing pictures as always, Marko

Would it be possible to take a few of Vanessa in doggy position from multiple angles?

Thanks for sharing!
My next photos she will pose doggy.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Mcupplease wrote:Thanks Marko. "Really" nice. Don't forget to get out of the house eventually sometime.
I know it's hard when Vanessa doesn't put much clothes on.

INFORMATIONS