www.passiondolls.com

Man! Anybody have this one yet??

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com

SC Kline

Re: Man! Anybody have this one yet??

Post by SC Kline »

They're just hurtin me over there not showing all the goods... That's an excellent size, weight, and figure.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

So I'm studying this doll the best I can based on these pics, and it would seem that the breasts work very well in proportion to the toro/hips... Damnit —the grass is always greener.
I think I'm getting attached to this doll. This is how it starts. I'm already in enough credit debt though.
I'm just literally fighting with myself.
Jeeeeezzeee, that doll hits all the marks!
I have to just be cool somehow...
I would be worse of if they did show more of the goods. I'm curious as all hell though.
I'm gonna be messed up if I find out that this doll was available before I bought my last one (which I'm really excited with, and I've bought her awesome shoes and wigs).
AGHHHHHHH

HugeBoobLover

Post by HugeBoobLover »

I've had my eye on this one too. I love the body, with those nice boobies. The weight is good too
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

This is the JY153cm correct?

Great deals factory direct and some vendors seem to offer it but TDF hasn’t really given their seal of approval to the manufacturer for a few reasons if I can remember correctly.

Maybe a mod can chime in and shed some light.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Wow must have missed this one. She looks great.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: A great looking doll at a great price, even cheaper if a Passion doll Member.
trauma wrote:This is the JY153cm correct?

Great deals factory direct and some vendors seem to offer it but TDF hasn’t really given their seal of approval to the manufacturer for a few reasons if I can remember correctly.

Maybe a mod can chime in and shed some light.
Look the application is still under consideration, but JY has some housekeeping issues to sort out with marketing and agents, but they make great dolls these days that are far better than earlier models.

You just need to ensure that a reputable vendor can supply you with the correct item that has passed all the checks and procedures, and is not an unauthorised factory production, a bootleg copy, or factory second.

I can tell you that Doug at Passion Dolls can get you the genuine article, if you want this brand and model, she is a lovely doll.

For the rest of STAFF...I am leaving this topic here for now as the topic was not posted by the owning vendor, but if the vendor replys and promotes this doll, I will have to shift the topic to DiG.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Interesting... Does anybody know if JY in produced at Jinseng facility? I ask this because, you know me —ultra-soft is a must.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

SC Kline wrote:Interesting... Does anybody know if JY in produced at Jinseng facility? I ask this because, you know me —ultra-soft is a must.
Ummm...not exactly :lol:

JINSAN or more correctly Zhongshan Jinsan Mannequin Co., Ltd. is the maker of WM, YL and OR dolls.

AIERSHA or more correctly Dongguan Xiegang Junying Plastic Products Factory is the maker of AS and JY dolls.

These are the two main players in the Chinese TPE market and are currently duelling for TPE doll supremacy, and it is a colourful duel, to say the least behind the scenes.

If I say too much more I will have to move the topic to let other stakeholders participate in a non vendor forum.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very nice busty doll - they must show us full nude pics or at least the main feature ie her breasts.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Just my 2 cents, but I'm immediately skeptical. The doll looks too good for that price. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help feeling that there's some shenanigans afoot here.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Arokh wrote:Just my 2 cents, but I'm immediately skeptical. The doll looks too good for that price. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help feeling that there's some shenanigans afoot here.
Passion Dolls is accredited, and that is the price offered. No need to be Skeptic...what you see is what you get.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

If you say so, Anung. Maybe I just err on the side of caution a little too much. Maybe the photographer just did an out of this world job. Or both.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

We have more types of this doll not posted on our site. If interested email us, I will not post it here.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS