www.passiondolls.com

X RATED VIDEOS

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Dollfantasy

X RATED VIDEOS

Post by Dollfantasy »

Hi guys,

I'm looking to setup a x rated collection of myself with a love doll, I'm still waiting for ruby13 to come in and I am seriously thinking of buying a bust passion doll, do you think it's a good choice and perhaps become popular if I was to use one for pictures , videos

Best wishes

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: X RATED VIDEOS

Post by Dollfriend »

I have seen a few of the newer TPE vids along with some of the older Silicone Vids, and for the most part I can say, they have been pretty good, So I give two thumbs up an say yes :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Big yes from me too!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Ive thought about doing some stuff but honestly i dont think any wants to see me naked. But if you are talking about the leanne model 158 then yes post so vids

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

Thanks for the feedback, I would be going for one of these body's, if you can recommend that would be great

Roxanne - Type A - 160cm Beautiful Mannequin Love Doll - new body and realistic - one of my.favourits

Erika - Type C - 158cm World's Largest Big Breast & Butt Mannequin Love Doll

Or Violet - Type A - 160cm Plump Love Doll

I would choose Leanne but I think it would be a little too busty for me,

Let me know what you think as I'll be ordering by the end of this week, just need to pick out a star ;)

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I suggest reconsidering Leanne, if the only issue is "too busty" that might be a plus rather than a minus! Whatever you decide, it sounds like a fun project!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Seeing an X-Rated Vid with a Doll having Super Extra Large Breasts, would seem a little Cartoonish to me and would probably not be a turn on for me, but I am sure others may Like.

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

That's why I think Roxanne would be a good choice I think as she is the most realistic, ah it's a hard deacison lol

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Yes please! We need more vids. :lol:

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

Good to see everyone's keen on the idea, my profile is setup on xtube under my name but will be across other sites too, I don't think I'm allowed to send links so just pm me when I have the doll in my hands if you can't find them, I think I made my deacison on Roxanne I think she's the right fit and I do like how realistic she looks, ;) ordering tonight just hope she gets here quick

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

O and do you think the tattoo is worth getting or should I have her without ;)

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

When i was considering my first purchase, i searched for a lot of x rated videos before making a decision, as i've found it's a great way to see how they can be expected to perform ''in action'' and how the material moves, jiggles etc. Sadly there isn't nearly enough material out there lol.

Oh and i DIG chicks with tats my dude, i'd go for it!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Yes on the tattoos. That looks badass on her! :)

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

thanks for the feedback, i can say that i have made the order on her with the tattoo, however i hope you can understand that some videos i will be posting online are free, the more private ones will be a small fee on xtube, i do aggree there isnt enough hence why i want to setup a long term profile and will not just be with this doll either :)

Dollfantasy

Post by Dollfantasy »

once she is here i will post photos up on here and then start my filming, hope she gets here soon it did say can take 15 - 20 days but i hope it will be sooner, i doubled check and made sure i was picking the right one but i do think there is something special about here and how realistic she does look, hope she is even better in the flesh and on film too :)

INFORMATIONS