www.passiondolls.com

New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New Doll: Sneaky Peak #2

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote: @ Dollicious2 and Stacy718

These dolls are in the work. It is harder to build a small breast doll than a large one. Also the big tits and muscle dolls was in the work before the natural breast doll.
That's interesting. I would've thought big breast dolls were harder because you'd have to balance them etc. What's difficult about the small breasted dolls? It it easy to explain?

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Can't wait to see when she comes out. What is the estimated time?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@imverynuts: Details of skinny dolls are harder to make. Big boob people just stare at the boob.

@Shelbyisking666: Can't tell exactly but I hope to have something buy 3 weeks hopefully.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

PassionDolls quote "Big boob people just stare at the boob. :D " While i am a Boobman & i love breasts in general terms, but not all breasts i see. Size is secondary for me for example when they are too big or too anything except pretty they are not as attractive to me, their shape to me is always more important than size.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

nice :)

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Boobman wrote:PassionDolls quote "Big boob people just stare at the boob. :D " While i am a Boobman & i love breasts in general terms, but not all breasts i see. Size is secondary for me for example when they are too big or too anything except pretty they are not as attractive to me, their shape to me is always more important than size.
Another boobman here, and I feel the same about shape. I think it's tragic that a million boringly round fake breasts have crowded out the real unicorns - especially in the doll realm, where there's no reason breasts should look fake. I've seen real breasts that pop forward when the bra comes off, instead of sagging. I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Also - as much as I like breasts, I appreciate other body parts. Check out this awesome stomach - it looks like a coiled python under a blanket:
tumblr_lqrkwocRGA1qbxwud.jpg
tumblr_lqrkwocRGA1qbxwud.jpg (198.53 KiB) Viewed 2556 times

DocGrok

Post by DocGrok »

I've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

I agree completely ZZZZ and Boobman, the breast shape, nipple placement, and style(puffy, perky, inverted/shy) are all just as, if not more important than sheer size, the WM168 proves it well as the example ZZZZ provided. Let us not forget that the nipple and areola are the actual sensitive areas on a breast and illustrating a range of 'activation' is just at...ahem...titillating. That all being said I like the new design, it illustrates a differnt kind of sagging breast as if the boob size grew and the nipples are pulling a Wil E. Coyote before succumbing to gravity. A balance between realism and fantasy, if you will.

Cheers,
DocGrok
Fumiko:Z-ONE 162cm A5

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

No one is disputing what you guys are saying. What I meant was big boob dolls the primarily detail and focus is on the boobs - like nipple, shape etc.

Smaller breast doll need more whole body attention because they need to catch the buyer attention. Sure big breast doll or any doll can benefit from body attention, but the primary focus for most people is the boob and that boob can easily distract most people from the whole pacakage of the doll.

You will never going to find a doll that is perfect. Even those who buy big boob doll wish their doll has this or that, but they primarily buy it for the boob. For natural looking body doll you really need to give the person a reason to buy it. It much harder to get their attention.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Cascadian

Post by Cascadian »

james 1966 wrote:I was thinking the same thing. Nipples appear to be a bit high up on the breast, but perhaps it will look correct when looked at from a different angle.
Nipple placement has got to be right. When in doubt, go for realism over fantasy placement.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Would LOVE to see more pics - big huge titties for me
:glou:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

PassionDolls wrote:I think we gone through this before with the other doll design. The nipple placement on the clay is not the final placement and you have to take factor such as gravity into consideration.

@ Dollicious2 and Stacy718

These dolls are in the work. It is harder to build a small breast doll than a large one. Also the big tits and muscle dolls was in the work before the natural breast doll.
see....this is a course they should be teaching at universities/colleges. :thumbs_up:
Breast architecture 101.that class would fill up in no time

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

PassionDolls wrote:No one is disputing what you guys are saying. What I meant was big boob dolls the primarily detail and focus is on the boobs - like nipple, shape etc.

Smaller breast doll need more whole body attention because they need to catch the buyer attention. Sure big breast doll or any doll can benefit from body attention, but the primary focus for most people is the boob and that boob can easily distract most people from the whole pacakage of the doll.

You will never going to find a doll that is perfect. Even those who buy big boob doll wish their doll has this or that, but they primarily buy it for the boob. For natural looking body doll you really need to give the person a reason to buy it. It much harder to get their attention.
I dont believe what i am reading. You guys told me i could not have a small doll of 135m doll with big tits like my 130cm elf. I just dont believe what you have to say.

there is a difference between harder and attention to detail. to say that adding more detail is harder will imply your previous other works are lazy.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote:@imverynuts: Details of skinny dolls are harder to make. Big boob people just stare at the boob.
PassionDolls wrote: Smaller breast doll need more whole body attention because they need to catch the buyer attention. Sure big breast doll or any doll can benefit from body attention, but the primary focus for most people is the boob and that boob can easily distract most people from the whole pacakage of the doll.

Huh, never thought of it that way. I'm more a ass man myself, and super big boobs just look odd and unnatural to me. I'd say any guy like me isn't so much concerned with them as long as it's pretty natural looking and medium to small is fine. Must be harder than I thought. Maybe because it's objectively more beautiful :whistle:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

3 weeks can't get here soon enough!! Work a few later nights a week on the mold... :haha4: :lol:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

please give us some more pictures and other info like approx height and weight

INFORMATIONS