www.passiondolls.com

SPECIAL PROMOTION: New Climax Doll 160cm Roxanne Type A

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

SPECIAL PROMOTION: New Climax Doll 160cm Roxanne Type A

Post by PassionDolls »

OK,
I'm going to do a brief promotion for Climax latest addition:

You can buy this new hot, tattooed and pierced doll Roxanne with a huge discount. This offer will only be given to the first 5 buyers and it is a limited time offer.

MRSP priced at $2185.95 + shipping and is currently $300 discounted so $1885.95 +shipping.

We'll give you an additional $200 off so $1685.95 at a special release promotion for this new TPE 2.0 doll when you contact us.

But if you write here why you think she is hot, we'll give you an additional $300 off so just $1385.95 +shipping !!! This is for 5 people only!

Again only 5 offers.

Image Image

Check out this hotties here: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/ta ... -roxanne-a

Once you post your comments send us an email to Image

and we'll give you the coupon.

Even if you don't buy what do you think of this hottie?

=======================================================================================================
***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Check out our forum on TDF here >>> Passion Doll Forum

[*] SEE THE LATEST TPE AND SILICONE DOLL OFFERING
[*] CHECK OUT OUR EXCLUSIVE LINE OF NEW DOLLS
[*] CHECK OUT OUR SITE FOR ONE OF THE LARGEST DOLL COLLECTIONS -PASSIONDOLLS.COM

=========================================================================================================
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SPECIAL PROMOTION: New Climax Doll 160cm Roxanne Type A

Post by esp »

Omg! She's so FN amazing! 100lbs though?? I wish she had these exact measurements and could cut off about 20lbs. I want her!! But I guess to get these curves it requires the weight.

Did you mean $1285.95 + shipping? $300 off of the $1585.95 price?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

esp wrote:Omg! She's so FN amazing! 100lbs though?? I wish she had these exact measurements and could cut off about 20lbs. I want her!! But I guess to get these curves it requires the weight.

I did the math wrong :/ Should be $1685.95 +shipping -300 = $1385.95 + shipping.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Not really my kind of body but the face is oddly very pretty, even as I don't like blondes lol

The body looks very real. Probably one of the most convincing I've seen in awhile

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

PassionDolls wrote:
esp wrote:Omg! She's so FN amazing! 100lbs though?? I wish she had these exact measurements and could cut off about 20lbs. I want her!! But I guess to get these curves it requires the weight.

I did the math wrong :/ Should be $1685.95 +shipping -300 = $1385.95 + shipping.
No worries. I was mainly focusing on that last number anyways. Lol. Which this is still a great price. I'm highly attracted to this gal. :lol:

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Amazing. Her nipples look so good, wow

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

Wow - you had me with the tattoo.. but the curves, piercings, nipples, and the way her 'skin' 'folds' in some of those poses.... awesome! 8O

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Love everything about this doll. That gorgeous face, hair, skin tone, chest, nipples and amazing ass.

Mr Snuggy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mr Snuggy »

I love me a nice thick girl, so to me imo this has to be one of the sexiest girls on tdf. She has a beautiful face, nice big tits along with a big juicy ass. Love at first sight, i must have this girl!!!!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

The bigger question i have is why the hell can't you guys do tattoos on the rest of the dolls!?
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

Not really into the 160cm body, but this is the best head Climax has made to date! Cute and expressive.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

OMG! :multi:

What can I say about this GODDESS!

Phenomenally sexy in so many ways - firstly the face. This has to be in the top ten faces ever created in TPE. Stunning piercing eyes and beautiful lips. She looks hot and sexy but at the same time caring and loving...just beautiful....

Her breasts are a design that is unique in the doll industry. They seem to sit more like a natural busty woman's breasts better than most of the large breast dolls available. And don't get me started on those amazing areola, large, textured and just plain sexy.. DAMN! :glou:

Somehow she seems to have that rare blend of appeal, both strong but still feminine. Even though she is a curvy woman she is still fit and strong. And the tattoos and nipple piercing add to the whole appearance of a cool rock groupie or goth chick but due to the tanned body she could also appeal to guys looking for a tanned beach chick or dancer.

I dare you to take a quick glance at this picture and not think that she is a real life woman....
1497295517329_plump-girl-doll-roxanne-a029.jpg
1497295517329_plump-girl-doll-roxanne-a029.jpg (308.63 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
This body and face is so versatile - tough chick with tats but with that face showing that there is a kind soul inside - simply sublime..........

:glou:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Her face is very pretty, the body is wonderful, that tat while it looks really good, its not what i would want my real woman or my doll to have. Not sure if its even a option for added tats none the less. The real major drawback for me is not this dolls weight but the areolas which in these photos look like mini sauce only pizzas. Dont mean to knock the doll just being honest also as i am sure you can order her to more suit areola taste of the buyer. That face & body are smokin hot. :thumbs_up:

stick-o-me

Post by stick-o-me »

Well, I have her as a desktop wallpaper. And that's the first doll that made it that far in a long long time. That says a lot.
But I'm not interested in buying, 'cause the weight is about 20 kg to much for me. The head entered my wishlist though.

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Oh my im so speechless! How long does this offer last?

INFORMATIONS