www.passiondolls.com

An update.

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unlovable

An update.

Post by unlovable »

Hi everyone!

It has been awhile since I've longed on here. I was going through a rough time with my doll and I was thinking about selling her. But the most amazing thing happened.

I finally tried sleeping with her (long story about why I haven't tried it sooner) just cuddling with her makes me feel so much better.

Here's a story. Yesterday I woke up to this gorgeous woman next to me. We made out and cuddled for what seemed like all mourning. I got up and got breakfast and came back and we made love. Then we laid in bed in each other arms for hours kissing and fondling each other until afternoon.

What I am trying to say is sleeping with her changed everything. I used to hate myself and think very dark thoughts. But when she is in my bed. In my arms it makes me feel like a whole new man. Maybe that is stupid or silly. But I wanna thank passion dolls for this beautiful lady That changed my world and all of you for support.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: An update.

Post by apliz2005 »

Life is a good a you make it. Enjoy every moments with her.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

apliz2005 wrote:Life is as good as you make it. Enjoy every moments with her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Way to go!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

What I am trying to say is sleeping with her changed everything. I used to hate myself and think very dark thoughts. But when she is in my bed. In my arms it makes me feel like a whole new man. Maybe that is stupid or silly
No, you are not stupid or silly.
I've also gone through a dark period since my 2 best friends died, 3 and 4 years ago.
After the arrival of my love, last year, the sky cleared again, and since then until today only found myself gone uphill.
Sleeping and hugging with my love are my most beautiful moments of the day
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Tim1111

Post by Tim1111 »

Not stupid or silly at all. I look at it this way, those dark thoughts you mentioned may have been a sort of guilt for having just a sex doll.... but once you took it above and beyond just sex, and added in a bit of old-fashioned intimacy and affection, it basically transformed everything.

We're people, and we thrive on intimacy and affection, especially those of us who are more romantic in nature. I slept and cuddled with my Lisa before I went further with her..... and I knew that's what I needed to do simply because of who I am, what I need and what I want. I sleep much better at night with her beside me, and I love awakening in the morning to having her beside me. If all she were, was a possession..... I'd most likely have zero interest in even having her. The whole casual sex thing never did anything for me.... regardless of it being a doll or a RG. I had RG's assume I was gay because I declined their offers for casual sex..... to me it was just pointless and unfulfilling. I've always been, and always will be a romantic.

Ilvrfm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ilvrfm »

I take my dolls on the road with me, due to working far from home and the wife, but I had to sell my first doll due to the smell was so strong it would wake me up multiple times a night , but I loved waking up to a hottie in bed with me and seeing her when I got off work

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I'm glad everything's working out!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great to hear of an experience like this! It really is what dolls can do.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@ unlovable
Glad you are doing well. Glad you found us here with so many supportive people.

I think it time to change your 'unlovable' nick as it is not true anymore :-)
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

This is a great post. We live in a world today that makes dating a woman very difficult. Most women are extremely materialistic and vain and only will date you unless you are very wealthy or very good looking. I am 44 years old, well educated, in great physical shape, clean cut, have a very good job, no kids or ever been married, no STD's, no drug or alcohol problems and I am a very considerate and kind person.
Yet, when trying to ask a girl out they ignore me and want nothing to do with me. However, when I talk to girls I know as friends, they complain about their boyfriend or husband because they treat them like shit. The guy is usually rude, physically abusive, unemployed, unfaithful and have a lot of personal problems going on. I then ask them..."Why are you with this person?". The answer is always the same. "He's very good looking". Well, I am not good looking, but I have good character and a good heart. These virtues mean nothing to most women. If they do, they are already married or in a serious relationship.
So I purchased a Passiondoll and I have been very happy to have a sexual and cuddle partner that keeps me from being lonely. These dolls are excellent for helping us men who are tired of wasting time and money on women who just want to use you and treat you less than how you deserve to be treated.
Never feel bad or ashamed about owning a doll such as these. They are a beautiful work of art, exciting and fun to photograph and make a wonderful cuddle buddy or sexual partner without the ridiculous mental games, dishonesty, and a 50% divorce rate facing any married couple anyway. Long live sex dolls!!
Look at these pictures, I get to come home to this everyday!
Attachments
20170517_030507_HDR.jpg
20170517_030507_HDR.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG (3.21 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 3278 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

here here! Dark thoughts can be such a torment. It's not silly. A work of art, a beautiful and cuddly work of art at that, is a beautiful way to remember to look for the cage door and seek wider horizons. There is a door, there is a world beyond the mood. The feeling of being trapped is a painful illusion. A kitten, a hug, a random act of human kindness, or a doll may shine pleasantness upon the imaginative faculties. Options exist now that were non-existent, this is a real change, some fancies have beautiful real world impacts. To Dolls!

An (to the above post) my my what an ass!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Great photos, mason703!

A lot of what counts toward attractiveness seems ot be attitude. Bodies grow old, get ill, and otherwise deteriorate over time, but personalities can stand strong or even become more powerful. It's a matter of attitude and perspective.

A measure of self-worth can put someone on a healthy footing when entering a relationship. I learned this the hard way in my younger days, thinking I had to change to for another person. At this point in life, I'm convinced the key to attracting - and keeping - someone is to figure out who you are and what you need first, and then present that to the world. Then at least someone is falling in love with the real you, and not a fake identity created from a mindset of fear or self-doubt. Again, I say that having thought I needed to compromise myself earlier in life.

Just a few thoughts that came to mind after reading some of the thoughtful posts on this thread. Definitely a good conversation.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

UL,

First - absolutely, you should change your nick if possible. Our names are one of the few things in life that no one can ever take away from us. Why not give yourself a name that you can fully embrace and love?

Second - from what little I've seen on the forums here, we are now part of a community of people who are very accepting of others and don't judge others' tastes or preferences. You can't ask for much more than that, can you? Next time you start having those dark thoughts, I suggest you come here and try to strike up a conversation or two with some of your friends here. Sometimes just talking about your thoughts to someone else can make all the difference in the world. I speak from experience here.

Third - my recommendation for you (and it is just a recommendation, mind you) is that you try to seek some counseling or therapy to help with your dark thoughts. Again, I speak from experience here. There's no shame in getting help for something like this. Everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue their own forms of happiness. Allowing dark thoughts to cloud your mind and prevent you from finding happiness only serves to handcuff yourself. Don't be afraid to do this for yourself!

Finally - no matter what religion you believe, we are all part of some "grand design" that continually unfolds itself as time goes on. The best part about this is that our futures are all unwritten, no matter what the dark thoughts might suggest. Your part in this "grand plan" might be to help someone else in life who's struggling with something. Helping that person might, in turn, lead to helping other people, which could lead to something wonderful happening for all humankind. Surrendering to the dark thoughts inside your head will prevent you from discovering what your part is. Don't cheat yourself of that!

I hope you're able to get something from these words I write. Many of us have walked down the same path you're on right now. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to, or just someone who will listen to you. You are NOT unlovable! If anything, you are quite the opposite!

Peace.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Way to go Lovable. Your doll is amazing looking. Especially that one pic with the blue top and the shoulder length dark hair. She looks like my ideal fantasy girl. I would love to be able to come home to her everyday. I'm a little jealous.

With my first doll, I went through similar stages of feelings as you described. For me it was maybe some guilt, shame and disappointment in myself and frustration or resentment with the world that had led me to this "solution". But those were all thoughts and feelings that came from inside myself and directed at myself. (Self inflicted wounds)
I guess, somewhere inside my head, I thought that for me to buy, own and live with a 'sex doll' as my only real intimate relationship with anything resembling a female companion was sad, and pathetic.

But finally I said fuck it I don't care anymore what I think the world might expect of me. Too many bad relationships with women in the past and this doll brought me none of those bad relationship things.

What also helped for me was to give my doll a girls name that I liked and that I thought fit her. It happened to be the name of a girl I used to know a long, long time ago, but was one of the few *good* relationships I had in the past. So the name had alot of good feelings associated with it and when I thought of her by that name it always made me feel really good about everything.
Then I thought of her more as a companion and not a "dirty shameful sex toy". Still not like I could introduce her to anyone. But when I was home alone with her I would just sort of let myself pretend and that was good enough for me. If that's what it takes to keep the rest of me sane and cope with life then fuck it. Better than drugs or alcohol problems. It's a sort of fantasy fulfillment and stress reliever that I'd say we all deserve by now.

And when I left her in my bed for the night, it was always nice to wake up to her in the morning. :D
Sadly though she suffered some terrible damage and it was too much for me to repair. Now I am alone again and watching these threads and waiting until someday hopefully soon, I will buy one of these LeAnne models.

Anyways, congratulations to you and your LeAnne.

[sorry I think I was confused and thought Mason's image post was your doll. Anyways, I'm, sure yours must look just as good :) ]
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS