www.passiondolls.com

New Doll Sneaky Peak #1

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mamilla

Re: New Doll Sneaky Peak #1

Post by Mamilla »

Wauw, you guys are really bringing variety to the doll scene. Too bad that ass had to be trimmed :crazyeyes:
Shes a little too muscular for my taste. The sneak peek #2 or Amber? Is really as far as i would like to take it.
Anung Un Rama wrote:
For AAAP, I reckon you may really want to wait for the Michelle Lewin based doll if that is the figure you are after in your previous posts. I really recommend that version of the Passion Dolls Buff Doll line...see below

ImageImage

I believe she will be ready within the 3-month window you were considering, so patience is the key here, otherwise you end up with a Harem of dolls like me :whistle:

Anung
That would be one I would love to see though. Fitness girl is what you call it right? instead of body builder.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Mamilla,

Thanks for reposting that!

I can't believe I missed the page it was on every time I double checked this thread, but I have been distracted by other things so I'm not always "here," when I'm here.

Yes, she's a fitness model, but she's on the cusp of looking like a bodybuilder. There's no reason to go that far unless she wants to, otherwise what I think is her current workout will keep here in the Fitness model category.

Anung,

Wow, she looks amazing! I've got a few months to burn so yeah, I'll wait to see what she looks like when she's molded/cast... Is this a future project that has yet to be sculpted?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Yes Michelle is a stunning woman for sure.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

TYLERM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TYLERM »

That looks like it's going to be popular

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

I really like the torso on this doll :3. I swear if you combine this torso with the proportion and shape of the YL 148cm rear this thing will fly off the shelf. It will be in my house :D
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

Just thought of something... Is there a rough estimate for weight/height?

Maxing out a doll with thicker thighs and arms at 148cm might keep the weight down, and would still look good if the proportions worked.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Doug,

Body and head are ready for the muscular doll!
When will we see pics?
Wanted the big ass but it had to be trimmed down!
still hoping for a nice bubble butt and sculpted body!!
Please post pics soon!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

when is her release date?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

We are still working on her. I can't really predict when it will be done. But hopefully soon.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

I would definitely have to agree that this doll is looking VERY delicious in design! I'm on board for one when they are on the floor. I like me some muscular women. :D Can't wait to see the first one! I'll be putting my first doll order on hold until she graces these forums with the first photo.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Considering all of the positive reviews earned by the new "Wonder Woman" movie, I think this doll is going to find a LOT of enthusiastic buyers!

Can't wait for owners of this gal to post their own Diana Prince Halloween photos. :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Any news on her? Im considering her or the jy 153.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Spartan898 wrote:Any news on her? Im considering her or the jy 153.
Hi, I hope to have something this week. I can't say for sure. If you are a Doll Member with us, you'll get a discount.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The JY153 is a sexy looking doll - hourglass shape with muscular body. If you like particularly big breasts then this could be a good option but her breasts look a bit weird and fake and really let her down when seen nude.

I think this new PD muscular doll could be a real winner for those who like super strong, ripped women. It is hard to really tell from only 1 mold picture but the breasts look super perky and round so it will be interesting to see how the final product looks.

I think if the muscles are your main thing then this new PD doll will be amazing.... it is going to be very versatile in the type of 'character' you can use her for. Bodybuilder, martial arts fighter, Action hero, Cosplay etc.

I really commend Doug and PD for making these two new and UNIQUE designs. This muscle doll and the new super droopy boob 159cm Amber doll will fill new niche markets - the ultimate muscle girl and the ultimate BBW. Time for us 'not so strong' guys to renew our gym memberships so we can take on these new amazon goddesses. To all of those super strong guys out there that can handle 40kgs plus dolls, this muscle girl (and BBW girl) are amazing.

Congrats to PDolls for designing such unique and interesting designs.

If I had my own place I would get this new muscle girl (even though I DON'T find super muscly girls attractive) purely based on how incredibly unique and interesting her design will be.....

Who knows.... after seeing some beautiful dark skinned dolls on TDF I had my first real-life chocolate woman two weeks ago... she was AMAZING! Now I am into chocolate ladies...... maybe I will get into Muscly ladies next.....

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Spartan898 wrote:Any news on her? Im considering her or the jy 153.
The JY 153 while large breasted is a slender doll, it is JY's competitor (the JY153 cm Suzy model for example) for the Wm 155cm DD, the JY 166 would be the next physique class up, but even she is not as buff as this doll will be.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS