www.passiondolls.com

Quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Dolls)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unknown02
Former Member

Re: JS99 quest for the 158cm Leanne-Any advice?! (Passion Do

Post by unknown02 »

I think I might actually go with the inbuilt vagina, if it really does feel better then I think I would rather prefer the inbuilt one, also Anung, I was wondering if you could rate sex with the LeAnne doll. Her vagina, ass, mouth, and tits, each one out of ten? Also, what have you found to be the sexual positions that feel the best with her?

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

JS99 wrote:Does anyone have any advice on what I should put down there, because keep in mind, she's going to be down there a lot so she has to be safe and comfortable so she doesn't deform. What should I put down there with her to protect her? Any ideas?
You might want to investigate the various memory foam mattress's available coz LeAnne's bottom half will obviously need special storage considerations. You can search for videos like this one to give you an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g95RfZqOpA
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Yeah, I might look into those matresses. Also, fuck the guitar box idea. It doesn't make sense to build a big ass box just to hold a guitar and some chords and supplies. I already cleaned up oneside of the garage very well. In maybe a month or two I'm going to buy an enclosed canopey and put it on the side where it is clean, I also laid out a carpet so it's not just a stone floor. I have a futon in the garage and instead of making a "guitar box" I'm going to make a 6 foot by 2 foot dresser and the top is going to hold some clothes while I will go with an idea I was given earlier which is to put it bearings and take out the side of the cabinet so I can just roll LeAnne in and out. Basically it's going to be like a big tent acting as a makeshift room. Its going to be 10 feet by 20 feet and about 8-9 feet tall. As long as people are sleeping, I don't even need a lock on the garage door. A lock on the garage door would be suspicious anyways. So what do you guys think about the improved plan?

meepmeep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by meepmeep »

Responding here, instead of in my thread:

Tax, you shouldn't have to worry about (Unless you try to claim it - don't think that would end well).

The one place that might get you, is that customs can ask you for proof of purchase. Shouldn't be a big deal, as long as you make sure they contact you, and not your house. I'm in Aus, and customs asked me for proof of purchase/value. However, they then changed their minds and said they didn't need it. So I didn't need to send it, but it implies that you might need to.

I think the guitar box idea is a double edged sword, as someone with a bunch of music equipment myself, people tend to be interested in that sort of thing, and you may have to fast talk whats under it.

Also, it's not just the doll:
* Cleaning stuff
* Clothes (this can get out of hand pretty quickly) - Not to mention it might raise eyebrows if you're washing/found with women's clothing
* Wigs
* Shoes

It depends how much of each you want to buy of course, but something to think of.

It's also riskier damage wise. If people surprise you/etc, you may have to hide her quickly, risk dropping, etc.

I don't want to discourage/encourage either way, but it could be a massive headache trying to hide it living at your parents.

Dolls, particularly of this size are not really something you can just do quickly/mindlessly, you tend to need to plan in advance what you're going to do when moving them, you really don't want to be rushing to move her.

Also depends how the people around you deal with privacy, if they don't wander into your space, etc, you might be fine.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

meepmeep wrote:
The one place that might get you, is that customs can ask you for proof of purchase. Shouldn't be a big deal, as long as you make sure they contact you, and not your house. I'm in Aus, and customs asked me for proof of purchase/value. However, they then changed their minds and said they didn't need it. So I didn't need to send it, but it implies that you might need to.
Customs value declaration doesn't tend to be a problem when importing TPE dolls in the US since their limit on custom free imports is much much higher (like $4k I think). In Aus it's AU$1000, so it's a lot more relevant when dealing with TPE dolls. Here in Denmark it's $12, which is just ridiculously low :(
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Looking at the case you mentioned:

I guess over time you will break your own back...

First you have to bring her in the height of the opening of that case. Can be problematic but let's assume you're strong enough. Since you don't want to rest in that position longer than needed, at some point you will bring her down into the case. Based on the high opening you will need to bend a lot forward, can't imagine that an "ergonomic" lowering (for your back :D ) is possible like such.
I guess it can't be mentioned enough that this doll weighs a lot, also don't forget it's dead weight.

Just a thought. If you're mainly interested in her ass, why not get a Fuck me Silly thing instead - at least as a start? Less expensive, easier to hide. Also you will get in touch with skin-like material and learn about how to treat it.

Don't get me wrong, I was also obsessed in getting a WM-155 - and also bought one. But based on the fact that I had some FmS experience before, when I unpacked her I already was aware of how easily that material can be damaged. And to point out "dead weight" again, the WM-155 only states 28kg (including head) - but I was really shocked how heavy dead weight can be.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Yeah, I'm scraping the guitar idea, but what do you think of my new plan? The 5'5" feet by 2 foot cabinet? And then just putting some clothes in the top piece. There will be a trapped door, but instead of having to lift her up and out, One side wooden panel can be unscrewed with a screw driver. Once the panel is put aside you are basically looking at the inside of the cabinet, the top has just my clothes, then there is a sheet of wood holding up the clothes, then underneath that sheet is LeAnne. And since one of the side panels is open, I probably only will be able to see her feet. The thing is there is a wooden sheet that she is laying on and underneath the wooden sheet there are 4 bearings, one at each corner. These bearings are so that she can easily just be slid out by the sheet she is laying on being rolled out by the bearings, then when I'm done, clean her up, Put her back on the wooden sheet, roll her back inside from the open side panel and then get my screwdriver and screw back in the side panel, this is a good idea because no one would ever try to unscrew a cabinet for no reason. It doesn't look suspicious. Also, I'm not going to straight be trying to have sex with her any chance I get, I will plan out my sex schedule based on where everyone is and what everyone is doing. A lot days, even when I do start working, there will be a lot of times when I will at least have an hour to myself with only one other sibling at home. And if I am having sex with her and my parents return home a little earlier than expected, I'm in the garage, I can hear all the cars that pass by my house, I can hesr them talking outside and even if they do go straight from the front door to the garage door and look inside, that'll take them like 3-4 minutes. And I know when you say it, it doesn't sound like a lot but when you're counting the seconds of every minute, you can put a lot away in 3-4 minutes. And also, like I said before I'm putting a tent canopy in the garage to act as a makeshift room, so if they did want to see what I was doing, they wouldn't have to only open the laundromat door, then the actual garage door, but then walk down the gsrage to get to the otherside of the tent canopy to actually see what I am doing. (Also, I'm putting wheels on the clothes cabinet, so I can wheel the entire cabinet if I want to. And as for anyone finding me with lady clothes, like I said I'm just going to buy the doll and one outfit that I already have picked out and maybe some thongs/g-strings, when I'm done with her and the outfit, they will both go in the bottom secret compartment of the cabinet and then screwed closed again. So as long as LeAnne isn't out, no lady clothes is out either.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Also, I know I said it before but I just wanted to clarify and get your guys' input on this. I'm going to put an enclosed canopy on the clean side of the garage to act as a makeshift room and it will give me even more privacy than just straight up being in an unlocked garage with a sex doll. I put down bedding then put down carpet so that my "room" isn't just a straight up concrete, cold floor. Also, when I do get this canopy, I will move in furniture (couches, a futon, a leg rest. And this is where, building my own cabinet doesn't sound like such a crazy and suspicious idea, because I will need a place to put my shirts and pants, etc. Also, just so you guys can get a sizing. The canopy is 10 feet by 20 feet and it is around 8 feet tall at its peak and 6-7 feet tall around the other sides of the ceiling. So do you guys think this is a decent plan? Any thoughts on how to improve this plan and/or the canopy setup? Any ideas on how to keep spiders out? I was thinking of tucking the bottom ends of the canopy under the carpet but what do you guys think is a good way to keep spiders out? Thanks! Here is a picture of the canopy, so just picture on one side of my garage...
Attachments
king-canopy-10-foot-x-20-foot-hercules-enclosed-canopy-shelter-73.jpg
king-canopy-10-foot-x-20-foot-hercules-enclosed-canopy-shelter-73.jpg (49.79 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Ok, sounds like a plan. I myself use that handy IKEA thingy:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80264681/

Attached together and equipped with memory foam it's the perfect "secret bedroom" for my little lady ;)
One important thing to know would be, how much space you actually have around the spot you're hiding her.
Worst thing with a lady that big would be to have not enough room. Next to not being able to comfortably lift her up/put her down, once you turn around you might hit something with her legs, head etc.

Regarding your spider problem I really don't have a solution. It seems that even a perfectly sealed room doesn't hinder them to get inside. What about the temps in summer? Since it seems to be right below the roof, does it warm up a lot in there?

btw, go for the insert version. It's far easier to clean. Compared to a built-in one imho it's more the general look that differs. But I guess, in your case the focus will be her "back entry" anyways :)

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

I did hear that spiders hate the scent of lemon so if it is true I'll just get a febreeze lemon scented bottle and spray it all over the csnopy and maybe some inside. As for the secret cabinet compartment being big enough, I'm waiting for dolllover27 to post her measurements based on the pictures I sent him, he said he might be able to post them this weekend. And then I will draw out the dimensions and see if it would be realistic to have a cabinet of that size, but it should be fine. Its only 5 feet 5 inches long so it's actually a decent sized cabinet and will leave her 3 inches extra length wise.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Tonight proves my point exactly! Its 7pm and my parents just left to go to one of our relative's party. I guarantee they won't be back till midnight to one in the morning. If I had LeAnne already, JESUS CHRIST! The things I would be doing right now!

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Guys, give me your advice on this idea. What woulf be better? The idea I currently have to make a 5foot5inch dresser and have the lower compartment be made for LeAnne and you can roll her out of the side panel or a standing dresser much like the one pictured but instead of her just being inside the dresser. I will make sure it is long enough so that she can be standing in the back and then there is a wooden sheet covering her? Give me your input. Thanks.
Attachments
b943339bf7cb435fa31b8498b9a053d3.jpg
b943339bf7cb435fa31b8498b9a053d3.jpg (33.17 KiB) Viewed 1098 times

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

Here's the other picture.
Attachments
f58295c6f97948d8b462ab1b01463b5b.jpg
f58295c6f97948d8b462ab1b01463b5b.jpg (28.33 KiB) Viewed 1097 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Quick post if it helps. The box she came in is 1600x450x350
So assume the following as a minimum to store her.
1600 high
450 across the front of her shoulder to shoulder
350 depth from back to front or tip of tits.
I would store her standing as laying flat may cause some denting or flattening.

All measurements in mm.

unknown02
Former Member

Post by unknown02 »

dolllover27 wrote:Quick post if it helps. The box she came in is 1600x450x350
So assume the following as a minimum to store her.
1600 high
450 across the front of her shoulder to shoulder
350 depth from back to front or tip of tits.
I would store her standing as laying flat may cause some denting or flattening.

All measurements in mm.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

INFORMATIONS