www.passiondolls.com

Ultra Soft TPE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Ultra Soft TPE

Post by PassionDolls »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Is there a way to repair the doll pictured above, is she FUBAR? Looks like they made her ass out of marshmellows... :(
Hi SR95,

If you mean the image of the doll in Boobman post, with the wrinkles just put the doll in neutral position and it over it the crease will be gone.

If you mean the sample damage image I post. To be honest, I don't know if reducing pressure at the butt will actually cause it to bounce back. However, even, if it did it will take a much longer time. Even with normal TPE it take quite some time.

Key thing here is not about the pressure/deformity/crease line. Just that with the UST, the material is not strong enough and the doll skin is easy to break down. That's the primary concern and that is why even with smaller doll, I don't recommend it. It is like if you buying a watch made of plastic or made of stainless steel. The plastic ones will break down easier.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

PassionDolls wrote:
SynthetikReality95 wrote:Is there a way to repair the doll pictured above, is she FUBAR? Looks like they made her ass out of marshmellows... :(
Hi SR95,

If you mean the image of the doll in Boobman post, with the wrinkles just put the doll in neutral position and it over it the crease will be gone.

If you mean the sample damage image I post. To be honest, I don't know if reducing pressure at the butt will actually cause it to bounce back. However, even, if it did it will take a much longer time. Even with normal TPE it take quite some time.

Key thing here is not about the pressure/deformity/crease line. Just that with the UST, the material is not strong enough and the doll skin is easy to break down. That's the primary concern and that is why even with smaller doll, I don't recommend it. It is like if you buying a watch made of plastic or made of stainless steel. The plastic ones will break down easier.
I was thinking they could be temp creases caused by posing but since they are studio pics i was thinking they would not be there if they pull doll out of box in flat position bend to carry yes then stand up would a crease be there from just that. My other question i know you can order or so i was told you could order the WM 168 E Cup with the breasts made solid, could you also order the WM 168 E Cup to be made in normal TPE instead of the Ultra Soft TPE?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Does anyone know how many factory rejects there are for regular tpe dolls compared to ust?

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

It resembles me horrors I read about regular TPE a couple years ago. For that reason the first bigger doll I bought was silicon. I think the ultra-soft TPE blend will be adjusted with time to be acceptably durable. Anyway it requires more careful use and can't be recommended for the first TPE doll. I see some people buy 170 cm dolls from UST as a first doll. Of course it can hardly end up good.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I was really hoping super soft TPE worked out. Maybe TDF can come up with a maintenance/oiling routine to make it worth owning.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Trauma,
If any one can figure it out, Indigo20 can.
Spartan898,
Your doll weighs about 70lbs, correct?
BCD

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=83710

Looks like the first sign that Doug may be vindicated above. Thanks Jeff.

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

xsdolls wrote:
jimmyzdollz wrote: I'm not accusing you, I am simply pointing out that your personal opinion sounds biased and inflammatory, but includes no repetitive photos or claims to back it up. In court they call that "hearsay". It's just someone talking about what they think is true but have nothing to factually back up the claim. Your words have no merit. "I get feedback from my customers and that is all the evidence I need", well how about sharing some of that with potential customers, and the interested members here? Then they can make their own decision. Why should everyone believe one persons opinion. One wrinkled ass doesn't mean NO ONE should buy that product. And that is what you said, don't buy it. It's biased and inflammatory. I made my point and have nothing else to add.
Inflammatory is the tooth-infection I am dealing with, but not Doug's statement. You have three vendors stating the same. Now, just because you own a Ultra Soft TPE doll we should all listen to you? And you really think that this is the only USTPE manufacturer he is talking about? There are many USTPE manufacturers. We've seen, touched and dealt with more dolls in a week that you will probably deal with in your entire life. What, we have to proof knowledge now?

No vendor would make a negative remark if it wasn't absolutely necessary - and he simply stated that he doesn't recommend it and that PD won't sell USTPE dolls. He didn't say 'don't buy it' or boycott it. And in matter of fact, customer feedback is much more important than you think. I stopped selling several dolls based on feedback, hell I even managed to change the way a whole factory works because of customer feedback.

TDF is not a court, so please don't act as a lawyer. For what it's worth I've had the same problem with 'regular' TPE dolls too that were heavy, it is not just USTPE that is problematic in this regard.

Case closed,
George
No, it's not case closed because you say so. The TDF members and doll buying public decide that. Not you.

My point remains the same. The original post on this subject said, regarding the purchase of soft TPE dolls: "In fact I don't recommend it at all", and then said " In my opinion, it's not worth it". That's says to everyone, don't buy it, because you said so. Yet you have nothing to back it up. No photos except for 1 creased ass. No testimonials from anyone with that type of doll who can back up your claim. All misleading and supposition.

When you see photos like the one single creased ass posted to support this baseless soft TPE claim, what you are really seeing is a substandard doll and poor quality control by that manufacturer. Whatever doll you buy, do your research on the particular doll you are interested in, read the customer reviews on that doll and the company that makes them, do not rely on the sellers claims, fancy ads, or baseless claims that started this forum.

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

PassionDolls wrote:
complex365 wrote:what about 118cm dolls? would this prove too heavy also? could manufacturers combine and place the ultra soft material just in certain areas?
I think only time will tell. Since I personally don't have any ultra soft tpe (lets call this UST for short) doll even the small ones I cannot say for sure. What I can say is only based on common sense that due to the lower weight, I'm guessing it *may* be OK, but I cannot say for sure. Lighter weight doll will not stress the UST as much as a heavier ones. But only time will tell because I think it will take time before people see the doll deform. Smaller dolls, if it does damage, it will be over time not over night like the heavier doll.

Here is an UST doll sit or lay down in the factory and this UST doll deform and break down within 24 hours.

Imagine how damage it will look like after staying in the box while shipped to the customer after 5-7 days.

That's how fast it can be damage if the doll is heavy. With respect to the smaller, lighter weight, it may not happen overnight, but I'm guessing it will be damage overtime. Again, I cannot say for sure, but let me say this. If you spend a $1000 or more on a doll, why would you even like your doll to be made of material that is so easy to breakdown? The UST made the doll feel cheap IMHO because it break down so easy. Funny though, I heard the factory charge more a bit more, which I think is ridiculous.

People say that silicone is more durable than TPE, and that is because TPE is softer than silicone so it is less durable. So UST is even less durable than normal TPE. Thus, UST should be in my opinion a lot cheaper not more expensive. I think UST is a misleading word. It should be called something else, but since the name has "TPE" in it, it gives the impression that it is TPE made softer with the same durability but it is not. So IMHO it is very misleading. Like TPE is a derivative or a cousin of silicone, UST is just like that. Should have given it another name. If more and more people buy the UST and see the breakdown they will rant all over the internet and say "TPE" is poor quality. Many people will then assume this also implies to normal TPE.

If you want UST, which I do not recommend (even for small doll), buy it at your own risk. I'm just here to point it out.

What you see right there is pure and simple POOR QUALITY in doll manufacturing. To show that dolls deformed ass and then say that ALL soft TPE dolls might have this problem is total BS.

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by complex365 »

jimmyz, good post, i think ill play the waiting game

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

jimmyzdollz,
Did you see the pictures in my section?
Doug could have said nothing, but that is not his style as is George's or mine.
I would not suggest getting these dolls with the SSTPE until there is more data or improved methodology to care.
One thing, there must be a point where the pros will out weigh the cons pending which doll is being bought so the perspective dolls owner can make an educated decision.
I already am getting a guy a new doll to replace his 170 lady.
Best,
Jeff

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

jimmyzdollz wrote:
When you see photos like the one single creased ass posted to support this baseless soft TPE claim, what you are really seeing is a substandard doll and poor quality control by that manufacturer. Whatever doll you buy, do your research on the particular doll you are interested in, read the customer reviews on that doll and the company that makes them, do not rely on the sellers claims, fancy ads, or baseless claims that started this forum.
I have three highly reputed vendors here suggesting caution vs you. Why do you think they're all suggesting caution? To buy more dolls?

I see no reason they have to suggest buying caution apart from concern for customer satisfaction and good will. Until I see a proven track record of the ustpe, and a number of long term reviews, I wouldn't even consider it.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

jimmyzdollz wrote:

What you see right there is pure and simple POOR QUALITY in doll manufacturing. To show that dolls deformed ass and then say that ALL soft TPE dolls might have this problem is total BS.
LOL, quality? really?? The above photo has nothing to do with quality. Nevermind, I'm not going to get into this argument. Let's just put it this way. I'm not the only vendor and manufacturer not recommending UST especially for larger dolls... and more damage photos and reports of damage incidents popping up with UST. This speaks volume. Agree or disagree, buy it as you please and I couldn't careless, but don't get upset when someone try to point out an issue worth mentioning.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Spartan,
Are you 100% sure your doll is ULTRA soft TPE and not extra soft TPE?
I just found out about extra soft today.
Best,
Jeff

Alien990271
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Alien990271 »

PassionDolls wrote:WARNING:

I know a lot of people has been asking about Ultra Soft TPE. I must tell you I do not recommend this for any big ass doll. In fact I don't recommend it at all.

Because the material are softer the doll is more prone to break down and tears. Furthermore if you sit the doll just for a day it will likely damage the skin - obviously because the skin is easier to break down from stress like pressure.

Even if you intend to store your doll in standing, I have not yet test out, but overtime it may even damage the skin at the doll ankle/feet, therefore for this reason I do not recommend ultra soft TPE for any dolls. If you order this material it will be at your own risk. You will likely see sign of breakdown especially if yours is a heavy doll when you get it upon shipping. We will give you a warning, but we will not guarantee the doll will arrived undamaged during shipping.

In my opinion it is not worth it.

Thanks.

May I ask what is probably a stupid question, what is TPE? and whats ultra soft TPE?

INFORMATIONS