www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
roadside28

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by roadside28 »

MoviePilot wrote:
roadside28 wrote:

I guess washing dolls and afterwards only applying cornstach destroys most dolls over time.

Key is to keep the TPE as it was right after being created. Either go with baby oil, vaseline or - even better - both of them.
So should I skip the cornstarch? A number of forums on this site said it was okay. I don't want to ruin my baby! :O

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Ok have a read here Roady... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p1000361

Start with my post quotes and read on..it tells you what to use, and when, and how, and why. :idea:

The whole upkeep is a holistic maintenance approach to keep her tip top mate....if after wards you have questions PM me...I was the dollsmith before I was the moderator so always happy to help you keeping your gal in good order.

Cheers Mate..Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

You've had her a couple days now. Any tips on moving her? Anything you would have done differently?

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:You've had her a couple days now. Any tips on moving her? Anything you would have done differently?
I wouldn't of done anything to differently. Just make sure you have a good amount of space when you unbox her. And make sure you know what your goal is when moving her. For instance if you want to move her to one side of the room, I suggest using a rolling chair. Also When putting her on the bed. I recommend making sure the bed is made and pillows are off the bed at first. Just so you can easily set her up into the position you want without things getting in the way.

As mentioned, you can't really move her in the heat of the moment to well, I mean you can, but it takes time. So I recommend picking one position/ activity and enjoy that until. . . well until she drains you, lol. ;)

She isn't going anywhere, so just enjoy the one position/ activity. You can swap her around for round 2, 3, 4, or however many times until it's time to clean her up.

Ultimately Just be slow with her, don't rush anything. I know that's going to be hard when you open the box, because the first thing you will want to do is get her out of there and jump in. But just know she is heavy. I'd say over 100 pounds. So be slow, plan ahead, and baby steps. You can get to ravaging her once you have her safely set up. :)

Oh also have a towel nearby when you are in the act. I would recommend wearing a condom with her, or make sure you know you can pull out fast enough lol. I mean you are free to explode your love liquid inside her, it's just more to clean up. Having a condom on takes care of that part, or if you can pull out quick enough and use the towel that also helps a lot.

First time I tested her out, I didn't have a jumpsuit on, or towel nearby. Didn't even think of it, until I was 99% of the way to pop. Snuck up on me, haha. I just said fuck it, and did the deed in her back side. In the moment it was amazing, but after I was done and pulled out, it was like, "yeah I don't know if this was the smartest thing to do." I wasn't ready to be done with her, but I didn't want to leave her with stuff inside, so I had to stop and clean her out. Just a heads up. Having a towel nearby, or wearing a condom takes care of this issue.

Sorry for the long winded response. Just wanted to be as thorough. Hope this helps.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Your "long-winded response" is really instructive! Keep up, this is turning into the definitive thread for PD's super-boobed amazon!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Roadside, you have been very prolific in your reviews and photos/videos of your new gal. For this, I thank you. :thumbs_up: Although we have anxiously watched the development of this doll, I think yours is the first, and certainly, the most detailed owner review and photo documentation of her. Thanks again and enjoy your honeymoon with her! :multi:

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

roadside28 wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:
roadside28 wrote:

I guess washing dolls and afterwards only applying cornstach destroys most dolls over time.

Key is to keep the TPE as it was right after being created. Either go with baby oil, vaseline or - even better - both of them.
So should I skip the cornstarch? A number of forums on this site said it was okay. I don't want to ruin my baby! :O

Nono, for sure use cornstach - it's the final step to get the doll soft again. What I meant is that for me applying baby oil only already does the job - instead of getting the doll into the shower :) For critical parts like elbows, knees, openings, i.e. everywhere you have TPE stretching, I also apply vaseline.

For keeping the TPE like "Day-1" condition have a look at this thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5082f053be

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Wow great review boss man.. I can see why she makes you happy. You are a lucky guy. Thank you

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

roadside28 wrote:
unlovable wrote:Thanks for the pics! You are the man for coming through with all these.

Do you sleep with her? Is cuddling nice? Can she stand without you leaning her on the wall or will she tip over?
I slept with her the first night, cause well look at her. I didn't sleep with her the second night, nor will I tonight. Currently I have her standing in my room pretty close to my bed. So if the mood strikes in the middle of the night, I can quickly move her onto my bed, then tackle her. ;)

I don't want to sleep with her in the bed all the time, just cause I don't know if the color of my quilt will affect her at all. it's black, so I just want to be extra safe. I'll sleep with her some nights. I have to put her away on weekends. Lady friend comes over. Still haven't broke the news to her lol. Although, she would honestly find it pretty funny, and want to do stuff with it too. We'll cross that bridge if that happens.

As for her standing. Yes, she can stand on her own. Although, it's really tricky getting her to stay, she is so ass and top heavy, it takes such a long time to find the balance. This is why in my review I recommended a different foot design for future dolls. And even I were to get her standing, I wouldn't leave her like that. With a chest like she has, all it takes is a good breeze to knock her over. Trust me the floor wants to feel her boobs too, haha.

I lean her against the wall just to be safe.

Lol I just like you way you talk bro.. "tackle her?" lol best review hands down. Im also a huge boob fan and this doll is on top of my list so far.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

I tried to comment in Mick's review thread but it is locked.

Is he back yet? He is probably busy with his gal too.

Another week without an email. :(

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

dreamerx07 wrote: Lol I just like you way you talk bro.. "tackle her?" lol best review hands down. Im also a huge boob fan and this doll is on top of my list so far.
Thank you! Gotta have humor in the review. I mean ultimately she is a toy, so gotta have fun with it. ;)

I don't know where Mick is Unloveable. You could try messaging him directly if you have questions about his thoughts. Although I'm sure if he just got back from a long business meeting. he very well may be in a comma from all the bewb sex. ;)

I've been on empty all week. I'm dehydrating myself with how much this gal is draining me. ;) But sadly I have to put her away for the weekend. My lady friend is coming to stay the weekend, so hopefully she can handle all this new stamina I gained haha.

But i didn't want to leave you all empty handed. here are a few more pics of her before I tuck her away in my closet. She's so sad. :(
rsz_imag0618.jpg
rsz_imag0618.jpg (343.25 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
rsz_imag0619.jpg
rsz_imag0619.jpg (188.46 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
Mega cleavage shots here. :)
rsz_imag0621.jpg
rsz_imag0621.jpg (431.31 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
rsz_imag0622.jpg
rsz_imag0622.jpg (393.76 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
I think if everyone had a doll like this, there would be a lot less stress in the world. Anyway, thank you all for the nice comments, and respectable questions. If you have any others please let me know. I'll try to answer then as quickly as I can.

I do believe in terms of use, I've covered how amazing she is with past responses. So feel free to check back on those.

I really do feel for anyone waiting for her to show up still. I know how painful the wait is. Which is why I've tried to document her as best as I can with images and videos. I know there not much, and won't make that hurt waiting feeling go away. But if they help distract you, and make you forget the time for a bit. Well I'm happy I could at least help with that.

Also she wanted to have me tell you all, that titty Tuesday isn't a thing anymore, with her it's titty everyday. ;D

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Thanks for everything roadside. She is beautiful. And I cant believe you said her tits are bigger in person they look huge from your pics. As this is your first doll how is kissing her or sucking on her tits?

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Thanks for everything roadside. She is beautiful. And I cant believe you said her tits are bigger in person they look huge from your pics. As this is your first doll how is kissing her or sucking on her tits?

So her tits are damn near realistic. And this includes the nipples. The nipples are very fun to lightly pull, and kiss and suck on. If you are into mouth hugging boobs. She's the perfect mate for this.

With the face, it looks very realistic. Yes, she does have a blank stare, but it looks great. Her lips are really nice. Very soft, and Very fun to kiss and peck at. With it not being a live person, you can't really get into kissing to much, since she she isn't kissing you back. Also I can imagine it's a lot more to clean up if you try going foreign on her, and breaking out the french. I would stick to just peck kissing.

I've also not had the privilege of receiving oral from her yet. It's not that I'm shy, I'm just holding off. It's just with only having one head at the moment, I don't want to be kissing the head that I've been checking for cavities with my member, if you know what I mean. I do plan on getting more heads in the future. My fingers are crossed for a Jessica Rabbit head from Passiondolls, but we will have to see.

Once I order and have 2 heads, I'll have one for kiss play, and one for cavity checking. ;)

Hope this helps, and makes sense.

Oh also, yes her boobs are waaaaay bigger in person!!! The pictures don't even do justice. Once you see them live and in 3d, you will have a hard time not wanting to quit your day job, and helping her hold them up all day. ;)

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Hey roadside are you gonna tell your lady friend about her this weekend? lol

I really want to thank you for all the effort you put into this, most people would get their doll and just be way to busy with her(not that I blame them) to take time out for us.

I am still scared about the weight, and getting the box down stairs to the basement. But I literary have everything for her arrival. I just cant wait to squeeze those boobs for the first time.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

unlovable wrote:Hey roadside are you gonna tell your lady friend about her this weekend? lol

I really want to thank you for all the effort you put into this, most people would get their doll and just be way to busy with her(not that I blame them) to take time out for us.

I am still scared about the weight, and getting the box down stairs to the basement. But I literary have everything for her arrival. I just cant wait to squeeze those boobs for the first time.
I'm glad my review has been helpful to you, and anyone else reading. I know 2 other people got her before me, plus Passiondolls. I just felt she wasn't given enough justice for how amazing she is. I don't think there was enough pics or videos of her. Much like you, I was refreshing the other forum pages waiting for updates or images on her, and not much was released. And that sucked I felt. So I wanted to do my part and inform people about her. I was lucky enough to get her early, and I know people probably had the same questions I had. And wanted specific images and videos of her, where there was none before. I hope I have helped fill this gap.

As for telling my lady about her. Ummm I don't think so lol. I'll give it sometime before I tell her I have a life size sex friend in my closet. I'm sure she would be cool with it though. I'm sure she would poke fun of me at first, but if she did, I would just get her all hot and excited, and then say, oh I'm sorry, I'm going to give it to my doll tonight. You can ride bench. Teach her to poke fun. ;)

Don't be scared of her weight. Just be slow, and know what you want to do with her. As for getting her down your stairs. I would recommend leaving her in the box. She is very well packed away. The people at the factory did an amazing job with her. I would recommend placing her at the top of the stairs. Then position yourself below. And slowly pull the box down towards you. Slowly tipping it and lightly bringing her down until you reach the bottom. Much like this silly picture here:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (61.44 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
Hope you enjoy my crummy late night art. :D

INFORMATIONS