www.passiondolls.com

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by bobhenry »

Mick wrote:
wth did you pour on those puppies lol !

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Mick as always thanks for the video.

Do you have any plans on doing another review now that you've had more time with her?

That outfit looked super sexy and I bet it was hard not to just fuck her then and there.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

bobhenry wrote:
Mick wrote:
wth did you pour on those puppies lol !
Google "rends 100 shots bukkake lotion"

This stuff looks, smells, feels, and tastes (if you are so inclined) like the real deal.

I shipped a few bottles to my favorite camwhore and it was a lot of fun. If you like bukkake videos, buy this stuff. :) Several adult stores online sell it.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

unlovable wrote:Mick as always thanks for the video.

Do you have any plans on doing another review now that you've had more time with her?

That outfit looked super sexy and I bet it was hard not to just fuck her then and there.
Another outfit arrived in the mail today. If it fits, i'll post details on where you too can order it from.

Not sure when I'll post another review... work is keeping me very busy this week! Hopefully the videos will suffice for now. :)

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Was it hard getting her in clothes?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thanks for the great videos, Mick, they're creative and sexy!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She is awesomely jiggly!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

unlovable wrote:Was it hard getting her in clothes?
The tube dress is a "one size fits most" item and was stretched to its limit. It was fairly easy to squeeze her into it, though. The next item I'm going to try is a dress intended for an H cup woman. I have no idea if it'll strech enough or not!

For the tube dress, I started with her laying in bed. I rotated her so that her ass was still on the bed but the legs were hanging over the floor. I pulled the dress as far up her legs as I could, and then put her into a standing position so the dress could be hiked above her hips and eventually over her boobs.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Mick wrote:I managed to squeeze her into a very stretchy tube dress! I can't find it in stock from the website I bought it from anymore, but you might be able to find it elsewhere. The dress is called "Hot Coco - Seamless Tube Dress" by Cocolicious Lingerie. The item # is 35003-NDE OS. Stand by for a video of her wearing it!
I found a couple of stores with them. I have no idea if these stores are any good or not

http://maxidressplus.com/product/cocoli ... ube-dress/

https://dressesonlines.com/shop/cocolic ... ube-dress/

Amazon does have cocolicious stuff and pretty cheap, just not that dress.

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Thanks unloveable. I feel like we should start a thread for posting clothes options for this beauty. That's the only thing I'm worried about when mine finally arrives.

Mick, are you able to determine what her bra size would be now that you have her?

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

jooshyboy wrote:Thanks unloveable. I feel like we should start a thread for posting clothes options for this beauty. That's the only thing I'm worried about when mine finally arrives.

Mick, are you able to determine what her bra size would be now that you have her?
Yes, I can take some measurement. Stay tuned. I'm sure any bra sized to fit her would need to be custom ordered, though. There are a few websites that offer this service.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Thanks for the review Mick!
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Ugh. Vimeo removed my doll's account and took down all of her videos. I'll have to find another video hosting site. :bad-words:

I suppose I could try xhamster or some other adult-oriented video hosting site like that. Any suggestions?

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Mick wrote:Ugh. Vimeo removed my doll's account and took down all of her videos. I'll have to find another video hosting site. :bad-words:

I suppose I could try xhamster or some other adult-oriented video hosting site like that. Any suggestions?
That sucks. I wouldnt know where to post.

Just when I came on here to view some of your videos of her for.......... reasons.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Giving xhamster a try. They just finished converting the first video I uploaded, and it is awaiting approval for publication. I'm going to wait and see how this goes before uploading any more videos there.

Xhamster's stated policy is they don't want text watermarks. I put a watermark on my doll videos and pics, because I don't want the disreputable ebay-style scammers to fool people into thinking the doll is theirs.

INFORMATIONS