www.passiondolls.com

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Mick »

I have just been informed that my doll has been completed and is ready to ship!

Order details:

Body: 158cm OMG bombshell LeAnne with tan skin tone
Vagina option: fixed
Feet option: standing feet
Pubic hair: none
Fingernail style: pink
Fingernail color: light pink ("J" on the website's customization page)
Head #1: "Mia" https://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/o ... -aa013.jpg
Head #2: WM#142 with the famous DSLs.

Factory pics of my doll!!!!

WM #142 head
Thumb: Image
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd1.jpg

Friendly Asian girl next door "Mia" head
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd2.jpg

WM #142 head + standing feet
Link to full size: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... sh-pd3.jpg

Regarding the feet: Do not freak out about the 3 screws you see in the last photo. These are standard when you order "standing feet" from the JINSAN factory. They are an extension of the internal skeletal structure and are necessary when you want to lean your doll against a wall or furniture. If the sight of the screws bother you, by all means put her in stockings! (Stockings/pantyhose have an added benefit of repelling dust and reducing the need to clean her legs! Plus they just feel good when you pet her)

A detailed review will be posted when she arrives. This may be 1-2 weeks from now. Unfortunately I had already been scheduled to be away from home for business travel from the evening of 2/20 through 2/23. So if she doesn't by the time I have to leave for my 2/20 evening flight, the review will have to wait until I return and can sign for her delivery.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Review: 158cm Super Huge Tits and Ass Doll LeAnne

Post by Mick »

This post reserved for detailed review.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

clickbait !!!

/jk

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, Mick!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

We'll see if she can squeeze her way into this tight stretchy dress. Somehow I doubt it.

My gut tells me the LeAnne doll will need custom-tailored clothing. Her measurements are impossible to achieve in real life.

The other challenge is to figure out what to name her. This will likely remain a mystery until she is shipped and I see her in person.

jooshyboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jooshyboy »

Noobie here! Just wanted to thank you for posting your pictures on here, Mick. I purchased this doll last week and am waiting for patiently for production to start. I'm really happy with they way the nipples turned out on your doll and will eagerly await your review to only increase my excitement for when mine is finally done!

For those interested, I was drawn to a few doll sites and eventually this forum when I saw an unbelievably realistic picture of the KCup model on Deviantart. Which was about 2 weeks ago. I had no idea they made these so real and am so happy to have stumbled upon this. Much to what CF has been saying among other threads is how these new larger breasted models are really catapulting the interest. Hopefully they continue to listen to recommendations on this forum to accommodate others desires.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

jooshyboy wrote:Noobie here!
Welcome, jooshyboy. Glad you wound up here. Congratulations on your purchase.

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Congratulations! She's smoking hot!!

Are you out of your mind excited?! I would be ...

munson

Post by munson »

She has an incredible body, looks like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing. I'm looking to purchase my first doll, and this seems to be like a great company to go through.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Jelly. When did you order yours if you dont mind me asking? Just trying to get a feel of what position I am in.

I ordered mine January 5th.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Spare no details on your review!

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jooshyboy wrote:Noobie here! Just wanted to thank you for posting your pictures on here, Mick. I purchased this doll last week and am waiting for patiently for production to start. I'm really happy with they way the nipples turned out on your doll and will eagerly await your review to only increase my excitement for when mine is finally done!

For those interested, I was drawn to a few doll sites and eventually this forum when I saw an unbelievably realistic picture of the KCup model on Deviantart. Which was about 2 weeks ago. I had no idea they made these so real and am so happy to have stumbled upon this. Much to what CF has been saying among other threads is how these new larger breasted models are really catapulting the interest. Hopefully they continue to listen to recommendations on this forum to accommodate others desires.
Congratulations, jooshyboy, and thank you for sharing that! I hope your words, and those of so many others, will encourage more people who are simply reading the forum to join and participate.

The greatest opportunity for doll manufacturers right now is to continue to sell dolls with *enormous* breasts. The test marketing has been done for you, in the form of the many new Forum members like jooshyboy, and sales of pre-existing busty dolls. This is a proven moneymaker.

This is a photo that had many of us talking last year. Can anyone bring THIS body to market, especially as a torso doll?
Attachments
goth girl.jpg
goth girl.jpg (210.83 KiB) Viewed 8864 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You'all going to make this hard for me to clean up for the dedicated review copy. Check out this request...
Mick wrote:This post reserved for detailed review.
Can we at least try to reserve comments until Mick actually has a chance to finish the review. That way I can copy it into PDs golden review section, clean out the dross, to make it review specific..and then you guys can run riot when Mick's review is done...we are really working towards a good review of thus great gal...so your cooperation wil help make it so!....

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Image

You'all going to make this hard for me to clean up for the dedicated review copy. Check out this request...
Mick wrote:This post reserved for detailed review.
Can we at least try to reserve comments until Mick actually has a chance to finish the review. That way I can copy it into PDs golden review section, clean out the dross, to make it review specific..and then you guys can run riot when Mick's review is done...we are really working towards a good review of thus great gal...so your cooperation wil help make it so!....

Anung

What I meant is I will go back and edit that post, which is reply #1 to the original post, with the full text and pictures of my review when the time comes. That way, newcomers to this thread will see the factory pictures in post #1 and my detailed review in the first response.

I would ask that people not post pictures of "please make a doll who looks like THIS" within this review thread. This thread is about this particular doll as exactly manufactured!

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Reserved for my reaction to detailed review.

INFORMATIONS