www.sm-doll.com

New Heads

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New Heads

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Both these WM dolls are the SAME skin tone!
9 months apart
If you want to put a Vivid on a WM doll, skin tone match will be very, very tough.
IOW, pink might be too dark today and too light 6 months from today.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Great looking!! Heads 2,3 and 4 all do it for me, and yet all have their own 'personalities'! :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nikita my type and gonna be popular
C,
She is my favorite as well!
Jeff
Bueller?
Bulller?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Nikita + Amy are stunning beautiful :D
Well done
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

editit

Post by editit »

Nikita on the elf body....mmmm
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

nice
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

INFORMATIONS