www.sm-doll.com

Sexy New News!!!!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Sexy New News!!!!

Post by haremlover »

The website isn't up and running because Vivian's at the factory at the moment working on the range and the options. PM her if you're interested in one of her ladies and, you never know, there might be an opportunity for a special deal.

I haven't met any of the new range yet but I know from working with her last year that as far as she's concerned only the best is good enough. That's why her range has taken so long to mature in being offered here.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Vivid Doll wrote: We use the best quality TPE available on the market, we only buy from the USA or Japan to make sure that we get the best material. [...] we have decided to pay more so that you can have oil free and odourless TPE dolls.
How soft is this TPE you mention? I think a Shore Hardness number is the ideal way of communicating how soft a material is, but if anyone has a better idea I'm all ears...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I was going to be buying one of the sample dolls so that I could answer this question directly. . . But Vivian decided she wanted me to have an updated one from the factory. Both the 158 and the 163 were bought by people who collected them in person.

There's a slightly funny story which indicates the quality - I was in a supermarket in France and the phone rang. It was Vivian - "You know the 158 you were going to have?" "Um, yes" "Well I've got a customer who came for another and he's completely in love with your 158. Seeing her, he's begging to have her"

He'd seen her, felt her. . . And that was his reaction.

So the people who have seen these dolls in the flesh. . . have not been able to escape their attractions.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Quater wrote:Marisa is utterly delectable! Which body is this (height & weight)?
She is a 163 cm tall medium breast beauty!

Bust: 82cm
Waist: 55cm
Hip: 83cm

We are ready to take order for her now!

Vivian

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Knightshift wrote:Hauntingly alluring!
Strangely enough, when we took the photos we were listening to some hauntingly beautiful sad violin music. If this is direct result of the music, I wonder what would happen if we took the photos while drinking good wine???

The first piece of music we were listening was John Williams-Schindler's List Theme and the second piece was the third song from Secret Gardens album Songs From a Secret Garden, from 1995.

"The idea of Secret Garden is one that everyone can relate to. We all have landscapes inside us, secret rooms where feelings and impressions grow as a little garden. We have individual ways of finding this garden. Some talk about it, write poems or letters, paint, or even talk a walk to reflect over life. We all have our own way. But what is common to us, is a strong emotional feeling that is an essential part of our nature. My way of dealing with this is through music, and everything I write comes from my secret garden. This simple piece had no other name than Pianopiece in C Minor for many years. But when the Secret Garden project evolved, I felt this piece could express the essence of my ideas- the simple melody strait from the heart, expressed through Fionnualas soulful, vulnerable and naked violin playing." -Rolf Lovland

I wish all of you find your secret garden through your beautiful doll/dolls.

Vivian

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Simply beautiful... you also mentioned a 'full figure' lady coming out soon - do you have any idea of breast of her stats, especially her breast size and height/weight?

There are many of us that are looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful dolls up on your website.

Regards

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

LJ69 wrote:Simply beautiful... you also mentioned a 'full figure' lady coming out soon - do you have any idea of breast of her stats, especially her breast size and height/weight?

There are many of us that are looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful dolls up on your website.

Regards
Hi LJ69, Were still working on that doll but I'll check at the factory tomorrow, midnight here in China :). However, I've got some more eyecandy and tomorrow I'll have some nice nude photos :twisted:
1.jpg
1.jpg (431.05 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
16.JPG
16.JPG (458.93 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
12.JPG
12.JPG (460.25 KiB) Viewed 1761 times

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

ZZZZ wrote:
Vivid Doll wrote: We use the best quality TPE available on the market, we only buy from the USA or Japan to make sure that we get the best material. [...] we have decided to pay more so that you can have oil free and odourless TPE dolls.
How soft is this TPE you mention? I think a Shore Hardness number is the ideal way of communicating how soft a material is, but if anyone has a better idea I'm all ears...
I will get that data for you tomorrow. Can not recall from memory as I am still jet lagged in China.

Vivian

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Mr Franz wrote:Dang, for a minute there I thought the gal in the factory pic was a doll! Shoot, thought I finally found that perfect one...... :cry:
Thanks! I have passed on this to the make up artist, she was very pleased with your comment.

Viv

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Re: Sexy New News!!!! More pics

Post by TDF Consultant »

Hi Guys,

I've been busy again for you all at the factory studio. Here's some more eyecandy :D
IMG_1937.jpg
IMG_1937.jpg (241.18 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
IMG_1955.jpg
IMG_1955.jpg (296.25 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
IMG_1936.jpg
IMG_1936.jpg (270.24 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
IMG_1967.jpg
IMG_1967.jpg (118.5 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
IMG_1979.jpg
IMG_1979.jpg (284.7 KiB) Viewed 1709 times
More to come :wink:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Amazing! Thanks for sharing Vivian :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

Great looking doll, and great photography as well.
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

She is beautiful.

I am also greatly looking forward to hearing more about the full-figured doll that you are developing.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

That skeleton seems to be superb for posing! Very natural! Lovely lady too!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Some more nude photos :D
IMG_1946.jpg
IMG_1946.jpg (257.99 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
IMG_1961.jpg
IMG_1961.jpg (239.41 KiB) Viewed 1621 times
IMG_1989.jpg
IMG_1989.jpg (203.07 KiB) Viewed 1621 times