www.sm-doll.com

When will this company start selling?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
freezenator

When will this company start selling?

Post by freezenator »

I was wondering that since this company got on the forum no one had made any orders. I went on the site but there was no way to even make an order. When will they start selling their dolls and is there a date specified?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: When will this company start selling?

Post by haremlover »

I'm sure that when they are ready these dolls will be rather lovely. I interviewed the last sample and she was luscious.

The quality of the TPE was a feeling closer to silicone - she felt less delicate than standard TPE but still soft enough, and she presented a tactile experience which wasn't oily but a sensation I can only describe as creamy. She combined significant beauty with sexyness, seduction and sophistication.

Best wishes

Harem

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Wow, just from that one photo alone, this young lady has my attention. :onfire: I rather like that face!

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

freezenator wrote:I was wondering that since this company got on the forum no one had made any orders. I went on the site but there was no way to even make an order. When will they start selling their dolls and is there a date specified?
Thank you very much for your message, we have already started selling and have had quite a few positive feedback from our clients. We also took our dolls to the European doll meeting, everyone there was impressed with the quality and how beautiful they looked. Please pm me and let me know which doll you are interested.

Kindest regards

Vivian

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

I've been keeping an eye on the website, but it's still a work in progress by the look of it. A lot of the links don't work. Still, it would be nice if they could add some details on what options are available. The site just lists skin and eye color but I noticed one of the dolls had pubic hair, so I guess that's one option they provide. But some details such as makeup options, wigs selections, etc. would be interesting.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

At this stage, PM Vivian and she will supply you with what you want.

Members at the UK meet met with two of Vivian's dolls, I understand, and one by a famous sculptor.

I interviewed three prototype dolls from the factory, the last one which I've photographed, and recommended improvements but have not seen the current production model which was met with enthusiasm at the UK gathering.

The 158 is a lovely figure, very real, and importantly a good weight for a doll of this size.

I don't think anyone's going to be disappointed. Having given away all three prototypes if anyone buys one in the UK and comes to want to sell her, if I've found space in my cupboard by then I will be in the market for one second hand.

The surface feel of the TPE powdered was exquisite.

If Samurai wasn't currently otherwise inescapably distracted he'd be drooling over one of these ladies.

What is a rather important feature of this company is that Vivian is based in London and has a PA working for her directly in the factory in China so that production is overseen to international standards.

Best wishes

Harem

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

haremlover wrote:
If Samurai wasn't currently otherwise inescapably distracted he'd be drooling over one of these ladies.

Best wishes

Harem

:mrgreen:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

That lady definitely has my attention.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

DelosDroid wrote:I've been keeping an eye on the website, but it's still a work in progress by the look of it. A lot of the links don't work. Still, it would be nice if they could add some details on what options are available. The site just lists skin and eye color but I noticed one of the dolls had pubic hair, so I guess that's one option they provide. But some details such as makeup options, wigs selections, etc. would be interesting.
As Vivian of Vivid Doll is ill, there's some delay in the work in progress, see viewtopic.php?f=269&t=77946

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Having been around in the testing stages of these dolls, in Vivian's temporary absense in order to help her I've got details coming from the factory. Their lineup of current models is impressive
products.jpg
products.jpg (20.54 KiB) Viewed 3798 times
and look forward to Vivian's return to health.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS