www.sm-doll.com

Vivid Doll 158

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: Vivid Doll 158

Post by kruiser »

Very nice, I bet it took a while to put that outfit on. You need patience with those things otherwise they just snap and tear.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

FlashGordoll wrote: Like the shape of lower portions of this doll very much
Yes - thanks for the compliment. She's a very credible figure and she charmed me very much.

The TPE is a very nice texture to feel too. It's less soft than the famous brands and I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that perhaps this is no bad thing. She feels more robust, a bit more like silicone, but without at all losing realism.

In my opinion this lady is one of the tops and provided recommendations I made have been executed in the production model I don't think anyone's going to be disappointed. I rather fell in love with her - in fact she gave me an echo of elation possibly not experienced since my first night with my wife. Other dolls are very fine toy ladies and variously I enjoy their company but this lady irrationally succeeded in going beyond them.
kruiser wrote:Very nice, I bet it took a while to put that outfit on. You need patience with those things otherwise they just snap and tear.
When a doll is well talced then clothes go on more easily and this lady was very accommodatingly cooperative in getting dressed. And undressed too . . .

Best wishes,

Harem

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

haremlover wrote:
FlashGordoll wrote: Like the shape of lower portions of this doll very much
Yes - thanks for the compliment. She's a very credible figure and she charmed me very much.

The TPE is a very nice texture to feel too. It's less soft than the famous brands and I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that perhaps this is no bad thing. She feels more robust, a bit more like silicone, but without at all losing realism.

In my opinion this lady is one of the tops and provided recommendations I made have been executed in the production model I don't think anyone's going to be disappointed. I rather fell in love with her - in fact she gave me an echo of elation possibly not experienced since my first night with my wife. Other dolls are very fine toy ladies and variously I enjoy their company but this lady irrationally succeeded in going beyond them.
kruiser wrote:Very nice, I bet it took a while to put that outfit on. You need patience with those things otherwise they just snap and tear.
When a doll is well talced then clothes go on more easily and this lady was very accommodatingly cooperative in getting dressed. And undressed too . . .

Best wishes,

Harem
Beautiful doll by the way! What are the measurements? i.e. Chest, Waist, Hips
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congratulations - she is certainly a stunning looking girl!

Any word on what count on the inside? What kind of skeleton, joints, gooseneck, finger wires?

I am always on the lookout for my next "Ms. Thang", but I certainly don't need more of the same old skeleton issues!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Azuwish »

Wow, I agree with what has been said before - those proportions are.... very exciting... I like 8O

Awesome photography as well :thumbs_up:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Vivian has a new line of dolls being produced and I'm looking forward to seeing photos.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

happy anniversary i guess? a year later... can we get an 'Honest Review 1 year later' from you soon? thinking about this company for my next doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This thread is irrelevant as Vivian is now using another factory for manufacturing.

She was working with the famous sculptor David Liu but, as others had found before, it's easier said than done to do so.

We're looking forward to her new line of dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Stanley_GZQ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stanley_GZQ »

Haremlover,

thank you for sharing the nice photos of well costumed lady,great work!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks

Vivian went through an "interesting" period last year with the man who ran the factory getting drunk, making abusive phone calls to people and running off to make his own brand as well as stealing someone else's sculpture supplied through Vivian. So Vivian's started again with a new production and the first few dolls are starting to be imported. I've bought one to interview and look forward to doing photos of her and reporting in due course.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS