www.the-doll-house.com

Review of The Doll House - My recent experiance

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
and-why-not

Review of The Doll House - My recent experiance

Post by and-why-not »

After um-ing and ah-ing about getting a doll for a Really long time, I found this forum.
Then after aLot of research I decided to go for a full silicone doll. Now then, where to find one that Didn't cost the Earth........

Result - The Doll House.

I decided to get a Sanhui 165+, fair textured skin with Myuki head.

Order placed, it was gonna be a long month to wait...

Phil sent the confirmation email straight away. Great :D

BUT - Then he sent another saying Sanhui said the former for the Myuki head was in a bad way so did I want to change to a different head. Not so Great... :(

I changed to Svetlana as I liked that head aswell. Great Again :D :D

Phill made the change straight away.

The wait began.......

About a month later she was in the UK and after discussions with Phil she was sent out.

Delivery day arrived but unfortunately she didn't.

I was following the tracking updates online, it said she was in the van and on her way, but then suddenly there was a 'problem' and delivery was delayed...... :!:

I emailed Phil, he got onto UPS who wouldn't give out any details.
Never mind, she arrived the NEXT day, good job I work from home isn't it?

2 days later I unpacked, BUT, oh dear. The left foot was broken. :bad-words:

I took photos and video and sent them to Phil.
He confirmed they were transit damage by UPS - whoops/thud/oh nuts/lets not deliver today -

Phil got straight onto UPS and the insurance company who asked for more pics of the damaged box and packaging, which I sent to him asap.

They settled quickly and Phil and I set about arranging a replacement. I thought as I had this opportunity I might be able to make some changes (it was worth a shot).

On request Phil sent through pics of the skin tones and I changed to Olive textured skin, with matching Svetlana head.
Which, luckily he had in stock.

A few days later the replacement arrived (this time, on time and undamaged) :D :D :D

It seems the insurance company didn't want the damaged doll back so Phil offered to arrange collection from me (if I didn't have space for two) or I could hang on to her.

I said I have the space (although that may have been a mistake) but I'm not as strong as I used to be so carrying two dolls up and down a flight of stairs has changed my mind.

I HIGHLY recommend Phil and The Doll House, as his service was very professional in what is clearly a specialized subject.

:BIG:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Review of The Doll House - My recent experiance

Post by windave »

Thanks for this reassuring information. Troubles and damages can occur and it's the reputable company that responds responsibly

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the service you received from the vendor. :thumbs_up:

Congrats on your new doll(s). I hope you enjoy them!

Cheers, LDV

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Thanks for the kind words and-why-not.

It was fortunate that we had that model, in that skin colour, in stock.
Otherwise it would have been another wait, which we hate as much as you.
It all seemed to work out to satisfaction.

I'm sure that everyone would like to see some images of the pair of them :D - despite the arduous climb to get them together.

Have you considered trying to fix the broken foot? :?:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for the review.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

DollAfficionado wrote:Thank you for the review.
:thumbs_up:

Agreed DA!

I figured this out Kim, I just follow DollAfficionado's value adding posts to get a massive post count with a different emoticon. Sure you got me I am slow sometimes. But I get guilty a bit, it fells like I am just SPAM posting to get my post count up without actually contributing anything :razz:

but here we go!

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Cammy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cammy »

Thank for you the details. As someone who is new to this, it is reassuring.

INFORMATIONS