www.the-doll-house.com

WM 140 Angel Family

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
pumpadore

WM 140 Angel Family

Post by pumpadore »

Having marvelled at von rubber's amazing Svetlana pics I'm seriously considering a WM140 with a 36 head. I'm in the UK and the doll house is the only reliable UK vendor that seems to have them.

Anyway, there are a bunch of 'angel' girls listed on the site but far as I can tell it's the same body with the same head, same bust size etc. I'm not missing anything am I? Are there differences or does it not matter which one I order, all the same? Are there any options to customise bust size?

I don't think it's a particularly small doll, but have there been any problems with 140's coming through customs?

Hope you can answer my questions. I'm sure to cave in and become part of the 140 club soon :)

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 140 Angel Family

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Sometimes the only difference is as simple as a diffrent wig. Take a moment and compare all the options available to you.

Sorry, I'm not in the UK.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Pumpadore,

Yes you are correct.
The Angel series of dolls are the WM 140cm Large Breast with Head #36 (one of the most popular), with different doll options (Skin colour, eye colour, hair etc.)

We haven't had any seizures at all, and Border force open 90% of our packages, so if there was a problem, we would have hit it by now.
NB. We always have the full value declared in the paperwork for the shipper, so we pay full VAT and duty on the import, and we have no problems.

There always seems to be customs issues where the product is under-declared to reduce import duty and VAT for the end customer. I think that this is where the issue is, rather than child dolls.
We have imported a large number of 140cm dolls both large and small breasted without incident, so I can only conclude that there is no issue importing a 140cm doll to the UK where the FULL amount of the transaction is declared in the shipment paperwork - but from my perspective, I am importing these dolls as a business, which may lend some gravitas to the import??

Best of luck with your choice, and take your time 8)
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

pumpadore

Post by pumpadore »

Thanks for the reply and info, Phil. I've spent a lot of time looking through the forum posts and images and made my choice. Order placed. Look forward to the arrival of my latest doll.

INFORMATIONS