www.the-doll-house.com

Is It Possible To Make Sanhui 145cm Face No. 2 Oral Capable

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is It Possible To Make Sanhui 145cm Face No. 2 Oral Capable

Post by Rustey »

Hi Guys,

I purchased the Sanhui 145cm doll through the Doll-House last November. I asked for face No. 1. When she arrived I was very excited she was just as I imagined-no, better. But I noticed there were not teeth or tongue with her. I thought no need to mention no teeth to the Doll-House as I did not want to wait at least six weeks to get a new head just for teeth as according to the Doll-House website all the heads for the 145 are oral capable. So I informed the Doll-House that there was no tongue and one was sent to me immediately.

Then I tried oral sex with her early this year and no go, her mouth is far too small. I have put pictures of her on the Sanhui page of this forum and someone replied to my post and said that is not face No. 1 but face no. 2. So I was thinking according to the Doll-House website all the heads for the 145cm are oral capable so why no go? I contacted Sanhui and they said on the 145cm only face No. 1 is oral capable and has teeth and a tongue provided. Which now explains why there was no teeth and tongue.

I cannot now ask the Doll-House to replace my face No.2 for the face No. 1 that I had asked for as I have pierced the ears and have been applying make-up. This is so frustrating, I was so excited at first with her now I am losing interest. I have her in bed every night, at first I used to cuddle her until I fell asleep and then cuddle her for hours when I woke up. Now I just get into bed abd turn away from her and go to sleep, and when I wake up there is no interest in her at all.

I did put a post on the Sanhui page asking if anyone knows how to make this face No. 2 oral capable without damaging the head, but I only had one reply saying it cannot be done. I have asked Sanhui, as the manufacturer they should know, but no response yet. So I thought I would ask here and I may try on Inventor`s Corner aswell.

If no one knows I will try anyway, if it damages it does not really matter as I have lost interest now.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Is It Possible To Make Sanhui 145cm Face No. 2 Oral Capa

Post by The-Doll-House »

Not a problem!

We did have this listed incorrectly, and will have head #1 with oral capacity and tongue, ordered and shipped to you with our compliments.
If you can please PM/email us to confirm your details, we will organise this for you.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

INFORMATIONS