www.the-doll-house.com

WM140 arrived and shes beautiful :)

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

WM140 arrived and shes beautiful :)

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Just got her yesterday about 3 weeks since my date of purchase. I was eagerly waiting for the delivery man to arrive once as saw the delivery status to "On vehicle for delivery" :)

I wont write too much but so far shes great and alot softer than I expected her to be. I will write a more indepth review at some point.

Want to thanks Phil again for the quick response in emails and making everything very smooth with no hassles at all.

DocCIS

Re: WM140 arrived and shes beautiful :)

Post by DocCIS »

Congratulations on your new girl! She's lovely!

Guess we'll see you in a few weeks ;)

JohannFaustVIII
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JohannFaustVIII »

congratulations! she's very pretty! i lover her face, which doll is her?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Congratulations on your new gal!! She is lovely. How did you get the photo with the background so out of focus? It makes for a very professional looking portrait.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

JohannFaustVIII wrote:congratulations! she's very pretty! i lover her face, which doll is her?
wm140 with head 56

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

subcom117 wrote:Congratulations on your new gal!! She is lovely. How did you get the photo with the background so out of focus? It makes for a very professional looking portrait.
I just blurred it out manually in PS :p

symmes

Post by symmes »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
subcom117 wrote:Congratulations on your new gal!! She is lovely. How did you get the photo with the background so out of focus? It makes for a very professional looking portrait.
I just blurred it out manually in PS :p
There are other ways to achieve similar effects, such as:
  • Using a large aperture -- If your camera gives you manual control of the exposure, you can use a wide aperture (small f-stop number) to decrease depth of field. This is likely to require a faster shutter speed and/or slower sensor (or film) speed than the camera would otherwise select. Depending on the distances involved, the framing of subcom117's shot might have resulted in some blurring of the doll's hips and legs if this technique had been used, and/or less blurring of the background.
  • Filters -- You can buy filters that will blur out part of the frame. It'd be hard to find filters to blur out exactly the areas blurred out in subcom117's photo, but you can get some interesting effects this way. Soft-focus filters are sometimes used in portraiture to create a sort of romantic tone or to mask wrinkles. Photoshopping the image is likely to provide more options than you'd get with filters, but if you're into taking portraits of your doll, you might at least want to check out what filters can do for inspiration. Retailers like B&H still stock a lot of filters -- check out their soft effects, contrast, and optical effects filters, in particular.
  • In a darkroom -- Many Photoshop effects are designed to mimic effects that used to be done in a darkroom. It'd be possible to do something like what subcom117 did using a film negative and various techniques to introduce blur into the background portion of the image. Photoshop makes this easier with digital images, though.

INFORMATIONS