www.the-doll-house.com

This might be a stupid question but...

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: This might be a stupid question but...

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Okay so I think I have finally decided on a doll, it's gonna be the YL 148 with head #56 and long, blond hair #3, brown eyes, natural skin and built in vagina.
Just have one more stupid question before pushing the big red order button: How do you guys actually store your doll(s) Do you have them out in the open, keep them in the box they came in, put them in a locked closet or what do you do? I don't wanna be caught by friends and family having a doll like that, I imagine it would be pretty embarassing.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Mine stays in my bed mostly and sits with me downstairs sometimes! It's hard telling friends and family I know but why would they want to come in your bedroom? You can always pull the covers over her while you're not in there! If anyone finds out so what? It's your life mate!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

So for me, I keep my doll out on my bed just like hollows does. I don't have many visitors, but even if I did I would not hide her. All my close friends that come into my house would not have a problem with it. Neither would my family. I am a very open person though when it comes to friends and family.

Family has to love you, they have no choice. You pick your friends, so I would hope that you only deal with people that are similarly minded and thus they might not go for a dolly girlfriend, but they can understand it. If you don't have friends like this, then you should probably get rid of them.

I can tell you I don't have hundreds of friends. I have a select few, most of them I have know for over 25 years now and I have shared with them more "scary / embarrassing" information than I am living with a doll that can perform sex.

Dys.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Get the standing version and she will be okay stood up in a wardrobe/cupboard. just put some soft lining on the wall she leans on. I used the packing from the box Darcey came in. shes been stored every day know for over six months and she's fine.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O wow..had to read this all for context...so here is the deal...options and popularity...this influences production volume (cheaper to cast 1000 dolls per unit than 100 based on demand), so this influences wholesale costs and the rest just follows on to the retail at the sales window.

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Thanks guys.
I will choose the standing version, that seems more practical and realistic.
I will probably make room in my wardrobe, where she can stand up straight. There might be room under my bed, of course she would need to lay on something to take the weight, but I don't know if it's such a good idea...
If I put her in my bed the neighbours would be able to see her unless I keep the curtains down.
Would she be fine just standing in the corner of my bedroom?

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Phoenix4ever wrote:Would she be fine just standing in the corner of my bedroom?
I can't see a problem with that as long as you make sure she couldn't fall over.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

All is well with everything mentioned.
Ideally the storage position is with:

Back slightly bent - normal human position
Both legs and arms slightly bent - why a hanging kit is very good.

Whereas if the doll is stood up, you can end up with folds in the TPE (temporarily) at the front of the ankles etc. as legs are straight rather than relaxed.
We have stood many up over time, but do find changing the position of the doll every day contributes to the longevity of the doll.

Just our two penneth worth :)
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

If you have the opportunity to keep her in your bed it may be better for her and for you! Why not get a lace curtain for your window? My house is right on a street with a busy path beside it so I have to have one. My Ashaki comes downstairs to be with me sometimes and I wonder if people are looking at her as they pass. However, I've tried looking in myself and I can't see a thing unless the lights are on! I think they are just looking at their own reflection! If neighbours can see in your bedroom aren't you concerned they might see you in the buff too?

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

@Phil from The-Doll-House if you see this, do you also sell this hanging kit?, that might be the best way to take care of it.
Might as well order the doll and hanging kit from the same place.

@hollows The doll will probably sleep next to me at night, always nice to spoon someone you like, hope she won't be too cold. :)
I live on the 1st floor so only a few neighbours from the block across can look in, so it's not a like huge problem, I avoid running around the house naked though.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Good for you mate! I have an electric under blanket that stays on low pretty much all day. Ashaki stays at an ambient temperature then as it tends to warm through her skeleton as well. However, she's still not warm to the touch but she then doesn't take much to get her warmed up properly!!!

The electric blanket has a padded mattress cover over it so the heat is spread evenly and there's no hot spots.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Phoenix4ever wrote:@Phil from The-Doll-House if you see this, do you also sell this hanging kit?, that might be the best way to take care of it.
Might as well order the doll and hanging kit from the same place.
Hi Phoenix,

Apologies for the late reply.
We can get them from the factory, so they are functional, if not terribly aesthetically pleasing.

We are working out a deal with Jinsan to have one in every order.
So hopefully after the Chinese new year we can start including these as standard.

Please note: The hanging kit is for the body only, and it assumes that you have a suitable heavy duty pole or equivalent to hang from. If you have this, any bag can be used to suspend the head safely.

If you still need one, we still have the sample, if it would be of use to you!
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Thanks for your reply Phil.
Sounds nice if you are able to include a hanging kit after CNY.
At the moment I am trying to decide between a YL148 and a YL155D, also I got an offer from YL Dolls and they said they would take care of taxes when it enters Europe, since I am little worried about taxes. I know you also takes care of the taxes, so now I am trying to decide on a doll and if I should buy from you or YL Dolls directly...

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Phoenix,
Eric is a great guy at YL. We usually speak through Skype daily, you won't go wrong with Eric.

I'll try to say without bias :roll: that a UK vendor, would be a best bet, in case anything happens (eg. FedEx losses track of the package) then you have a UK contact to sort it all out for you. If you went with YL-Dolls, and there was an issue, I'm sure Eric would ask me to help him sort it anyway.
That said, there is Graeme at LoveDoll UK, who do supply YL-Dolls too.

Hoping that this helps, and does not muddy the water any further for you.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

INFORMATIONS