www.the-doll-house.com

First doll purchase and thanks for help from contributers

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

First doll purchase and thanks for help from contributers

Post by mike-fish »

I have been looking for a while and have seen so many dolls I would love to own, but as suggested by others on this site, the first doll is such a new and unknown experience that I need to move slowly. I feel I need to take the plunge (done that) and then find out where that leads, good advice I think.

With that in mind I have just ordered a WM156 from The Doll House. I chose the 156 as I like the smaller breasts and also the lower weight compared to dolls like the 160 which I think is incredibly sexy and real.

Just now I am feeling very excited/nervous and a little apprehensive about how this may change my life, in fact have not eaten all morning while making this decision, only time will tell.
Being new to dolls I found it difficult at first to get to grips with the different body types as with height changes come shape changes and with shape changes there are weigh changes. New buyers need help to understand the differences and forums like this one help tremendously.

I found The Doll House web site very easy to use and with good information also Phil at The Doll House was very helpful and quick to answer my questions - thanks.

Eat and relax now I think, if I can!

Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First doll purchase and thanks for help from contributer

Post by Zwedoll »

mike-fish wrote:I have been looking for a while and have seen so many dolls I would love to own, but as suggested by others on this site, the first doll is such a new and unknown experience that I need to move slowly.....

Eat and relax now I think, if I can!
Yes it's a lot of thinking when it comes to choosing your doll, especially the first one!
Also very difficult to grip the different seizes and imagine how they can be to handle.
If you're a strong guy and have the opportunity to store a big doll I think you should go for those larger ones because they're so amazing lifelike.
But this 156 is really a good compromise considering weight/height IMHO.

Please tell us more about what model/head (incl. extras like standing feet) you chose, and when she arrives don't forget to post about it here so other guys also can be helped.
Until then, take a drink n' relax.. :drinking:
..everything gonna be just fine!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day mike-fish

Yes, the anticipation of the arrival of your first (and others) can take over your head in a way I know took me by surprise. Your choice of the 156 is going to totally blow you away when you do finally meet her. :multi:

I already had 4 girls with me when my 156 :lilangel: joined us. She really is something special.

Like Zwedoll, I'm also curious about more details of your little lady.

While waiting, take the time to read up more about how to care for her which you probably have already, but it will help pass the time and you will be well and truly ready to play when she arrives cause she will being hanging out to give you all the love she can.

Me and my girls are so happy for your impending fun and look forward to seeing many photos.

Dees Man

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I didn't expect any, but just desperately needed to tell somebody and there was nobody around I could talk to.

My first question was do I actually need a doll? My sex life is ok (average 3 times a week) but life is short and I've never tried the doll thing.

For a newbie the choice of dolls is overwhelming, I want them all as they are all very beautiful. Based on 'make a decision and stick to it' and just make progress I decided TPE, WM and a UK supplier.

The Doll House had a clear web site so I scanned through the doll images and used my cock to do the selection. As I went through some caused a sensation and some didn't. I am tri-sexual which means try anything on the basis that if it works it works!

The doll meeting the size criteria and the cock test was a WM156 Virginie with brown skin, brown eyes and blond hair. I thought a removable insert would make cleaning easier and standing feet to assist with posing and dressing.

For storage I may buy a storage bed but need to check the depth first. A double storage bed will house all her clothes, wigs, cleaning stuff etc.

I'm looking forward to buying loads of clothes but need the doll to make sure the clothes fit by buying samples to try on. Then I can set up lots of different poses and post some pictures. The dressing and posing is a major part of this project and if it works out I will get more dolls.

Kind regards
Mike

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Great choice. I had the same experiences when choosing my doll. Enjoy when she arrives and be sure to post pictures!

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

Mike-Fish

I'm in the same boat; I feel your apprehension. I totally agree with your appreciation for the tdf forum. I joined a month ago and ordered my first doll last week. As us newbie's can tell, buying this type of product is a minefield of potential disasters. I ordered through Jeff at BCD and so far I feel comfortable with the process.

I have learned so much from the community. BTW, I jokingly refer to myself as a semi-professional web site critic.
The doll house website is about the best that I have encountered in the doll business. I would call it a "baseline" site. Meaning; can you say your site is better than that site? I could write a short article on why they are about the best site that I have encountered compared to many others in the doll business.

Keep us informed and good luck.

mike-fish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike-fish »

Hi LAL,

What doll did you order from BCD and why?

Regards
Mike

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

hi mike im in the process of buying my first doll and i like the look of Virginie the same model you chose.
would it be possible to let me know how everything went with your order from delivery time,to the actual prdoduct.
also would it be possible if you could take a pic of her once you receive her.
its so hard for me to find out what the doll would be like in real life.
its a lot of money but im willing to risk it as ive thought long and hard about it so my mind is pretty much made up would just like some feedback from another owner
good look with your new purchase anyway.
regards
david

INFORMATIONS