www.the-doll-house.com

A few pics from the 2016 meet

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

A few pics from the 2016 meet

Post by The-Doll-House »

I did say that I would get a number of my pics from the European Doll Meet 2016, posted on the forum, so better late than never!
If anyone hasn't been to it yet, and are, or live in the EU, then it is well worth visiting, to help you put faces to the many names you all know. Great fun!

Porsche - is going on sale for £1,400.00 GBP now that she has been to the meet (and piqued Karrot's interest as well as others).
She has an enormous (but realistic) bust (91cm), and impressive rear-end that almost demands a playful swat, and associated wobble :turn-l:

NB. I will be taking a video of Porsche to advertise these points, and give people a better feel for the doll. Please be aware, that Porsche is 161cm tall, and weighs in the region of 34-36Kg - which does not seem much, but is quite heavy. If you have (or had) a back injury - this is not the girl for you.

More:

• There will be more images/videos, but until then, Porsche (Duty paid) is looking for a new home at £1400, and she has:
  • Natural Skin
  • Green Eyes
  • Tapwater Straight Blonde Long Hair - as in the main image.
  • Pink Manicure
  • Pearl Pink Toenails
  • Strip Black Pubic Hair
  • Stand-Up Feet.
She will/can be found on the website for sale under 'Dolls in Stock' in the next 2-3 days.
We can be reached through this forum, or are contactable by email: phil.bass@the-doll-house.com or Tel: +44 (0)208 295 4050
Last edited by brigittes hubbie on Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo of year corrected
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: A few pics from the 2106 meet

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Phil, I do remember giving Porsche a little slap on her booty after sitting her on the table for the group pic. My oh my what a booty! :mrgreen:
The buyer will be very very happy with her.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A few pics from the 2016 meet

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Chris,

It was a dirty job carrying all those babes out for the group photo, so you were well within your rights to earn the slapping of a good Booty :D
My arms were about to drop off after all the lifting, so I thank you Sir for pleasing Porsche.
She still remembers you!
:BIG:

Speak soon.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

The-Doll-House wrote:Hi Chris,

It was a dirty job carrying all those babes out for the group photo, so you were well within your rights to earn the slapping of a good Booty :D
My arms were about to drop off after all the lifting, so I thank you Sir for pleasing Porsche.
She still remembers you!
:BIG:

Speak soon.
It was obvious that you needed help with all those ladies you brought to the Meet, and Brigitte, being so much heavier, was seated in her wheelchair, easy to manouver around. It was fun to carry those cuties and get a handful doing it. :wink: I hope she didn´t mind the light spank but it sounds as if she even liked that sign of appreciation. I´m sure Porsche will make somebody very very happy. :angel:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

coccolone666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coccolone666 »

really beuty!!

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

She's a mere £1,300 GBP on the website at the moment! :angel:
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House

INFORMATIONS