www.the-doll-house.com

doll size

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
shaky01

doll size

Post by shaky01 »

hi guys I am new to this site , just wondering if anyone has had problems ordering a 140cm doll Angel in the Uk

Chumples
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: doll size

Post by Chumples »

None at all. Go through Phil at the TDH and you will be sorted and looked after. I ordered a WM 140 A cup and they are extremely life like - as other have put it on here - they are just smaller versions of adults.

shaky01

Post by shaky01 »

thanks budy i have already spoke to phil regarding a bulk order, just a bit concerned about the smaller size because I have heard and read on the internet of people getting into trouble for buying dolls this size

Chumples
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chumples »

Totally understand, if you read my post from several weeks ago about "My experience on buying/owning a doll" I had the same concerns. Some excellent comments on it. Now I have one and I have NO REGRETS, she really is a petite adult and only 5cm smaller then my last wife !!! You are right to tread with caution in this life, but the 140cm are the most popular dolls I believe - for a good reason!! They have perfect little bodies, within price range and only 25kgs !!!

shaky01

Post by shaky01 »

can you post me a link to your post mate please and how big is your

shaky01

Post by shaky01 »

thanks buddy just read it , that's makes me fell more at ease now knowing there are people out there who have had success purchasing these , my last wife was only 130cm tall at age 30 very small for her age , but when people order dolls that size , it is looked upon as a child doll , mind you I can see why these days

evertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by evertrav »

This has been a concern of mine as well. Being able to read posts that address this is most helpful. My overall focus is on functionality on a doll which is reasonably sized because, well, dolls don't move on their own. That and there is the storage issue. As someone who moves alot for work there is a significant degree of functionality involved in the decision to make the jump from my Usahane Doll (quite possibly the best air doll ever made, multiple faces, 8+ cosplays, and 12+ wigs). I mean, easy to pack and move.

What buggers me is that I myself have dated several women literally half my size. I mean, are shorter women discriminated against or something? Because let me tell you, "short stuff" doesn't think of herself as any less "woman" than someone endowed with hight and curves.

INFORMATIONS