Arabella's sister has arrived!

We turn dreams into reality!
dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Arabella's sister has arrived!

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Have not had time to post the unboxing photos...but Arabella's sister has arrived!

While trying to come up with a name, my sense of humor creeped in, but the more I thought about it, I liked the name so...

Her name is Isabella.

It also works as she is a d4e 135cm Big breast Bella model.

In case you haven't figured my sense of humor... Are a bella....Is a bella.

Will post photos and first impressions later, but wanted to start a post introducing her to the forum, as well as thanking Jeff for his awesome service again.

dollbeauty515
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Arabella's sister has arrived!

Post by dollbeauty515 »

Isabella's photos are below.

First photo of packing after opening the box. Definitely more padding then with my WM doll. Nice thick piece of quality memory foam right under her head to help prevent damage. Actually using it behind her butt while she is standing and leaning on the wall.
DSC00828.jpg
DSC00828.jpg (879.7 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Included accessories. No vaginal irrigator, but that is fine as I already have two of them. I did not have a heating rod, so that was a nice bonus I did not realize I was getting. Wig is a standard wig that will come with a doll.
DSC00829.jpg
DSC00829.jpg (821.03 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Izzy's head after removing padding.TPE impressions. I love the feel of the TPE of the d4e doll. Much softer than the WM. More realistic feel to me. Without any powder yet, the skin already feels smooth and not sticky. Very strong smell just out of the box, much more so than the WM doll which was very mild. It will take several days for the smell to go away with Izzy as compared to just the one or so for Arabella.
DSC00831.jpg
DSC00831.jpg (660.33 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Body before removing from box. Same strong smell as the head. I know it will go away, but it will probably be a week or so until I want to cuddle with er once the smell is less.

I actually was concerned that her neck was broken at this point. It ended up that the neck was just bent all the way in the forward position and everything was just fine.
DSC00832.jpg
DSC00832.jpg (627.84 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
\

Out of the box and put together. Eyes are a bit cross eyed, they have been adjusted some though. Very glad I got the standing feet with Izzy...it is probably my one regret that I didn't get with Arabella.
DSC00833.jpg
DSC00833.jpg (612.41 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
DSC00835.jpg
DSC00835.jpg (662.02 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Standing up leaning against bed. At 50 lbs, much easier to move around than Arabella. Part of that is being used to moving Arabella's 75 lbs. (Arabella, if you are reading this, no that does not mean you are fat!!! You are perfect!)

The softer TPE is also nice as there is much more jiggle to her breasts...of course they are bigger also.
DSC00838.jpg
DSC00838.jpg (709.56 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Overall...very impressed. Kudos to Jeff again for his suggestion. All I gave him was no smaller than 120 no taller than 140 and no more than 50 lbs for this one. Izzy was his first suggestion, and as usual, he was spot on! The only two things I am not happy about are the strong smell...no big deal as it will go away. Also not a big fan of the hard coating on her lips...does not make them very kissable. It will keep the color on longer I am sure, but I have makeup, so I probably will try to rub most of it off with her cleaning.

I may add to this in the near future, but for now, it is time to get her cleaned up.
Attachments
DSC00829.jpg
DSC00829.jpg (821.03 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Nice. Congratulations man, she's a beautiful girl. Took me a second to figure out, I was like "who is Izzy" at first. I'm slow! I love the clever names.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Isabella is-a-beauty. Congrats! You're going to love having the options provided by the standing feet. :)
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Nice:)
Post pics of her booty up in the air?

INFORMATIONS